Welcome!

PrepGridiron

Welcome to PrepGridiron.com!

I've been on high school football forums since around 1999/2000 when I started in the USAToday forum. Many of you were on that forum until it shut down. Some of us found a home at Rivals.com until we were encouraged to join the National High School Football Forum. With NHSFB shutting down, I want to preserve the community and people that have similar interests in high school football as myself. 

I hope you enjoy the site and look forward to engaging in conversation.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

Thanks for putting this together.   Will post my weekly viewer guide and Top 100 on here as I did on the old site.   Signed up for the Texas site as well but looking for a more national based chat room.   Don't mind discussing Texas football, but do not want it to be the dominant theme.

Thanks, Whiteshoes. We'll see what happens. I'm like you, I just want a place for everyone to go. It's a small community, but one I've enjoyed. If people do come around to this site, I'll take the time to learn this system better to fully be able to make this a great place. 

Gents,

I'm really appreciative of those of you who have swung over here. I did this because I know how important it is to have a place that feels like our own. I choose this forum  software because it is closely related to the NHSFB board. I'm more than willing to maintain this in so much as this is where people want to be. After an exchange on Texasfbt.com, I had a great chat with Eagle and I'd like to say that I am very supportive of that site. It is clear that he has put in a lot of energy to make it a great place. I endorse his site and suggest you all give him a chance. I'll be here as we ride out this transition and if there are enough of you that just say hey, this is where I want to be, I'll make prepgridiron our permenant home. 

Feel free to let me know your thoughts. I think eagle and I have the same goal: providing people with a home to discuss their passion. 

I agree about Eagle over there. 

He seems a little greedy though. Buying up all the domain names etc. struck me a tad over the top.

Not really sure how much I appreciated that. Very little to none is most likely the score though.

One thing about me is that I'm going to waste a lot of time on some forum some where.

Thanks for stepping up and making this board. Idc where we hang out. I'm with you guys.

16 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Welcome to PrepGridiron.com!

I've been on high school football forums since around 1999/2000 when I started in the USAToday forum. Many of you were on that forum until it shut down. Some of us found a home at Rivals.com until we were encouraged to join the National High School Football Forum. With NHSFB shutting down, I want to preserve the community and people that have similar interests in high school football as myself. 

I hope you enjoy the site and look forward to engaging in conversation.

Thanks, we now need to drag our posting partners over here. This is the best option, let's work to make it stick.

If it takes, don't let it become a private club like happened at DJ's site when he abandoned it. 

Nice folks at both the FL and TX sites but the board layout in TX sucks and it is TX.... No joke, who needs that, nice or not. And FL just does not want us, from a practical standpoint. I can't stress enough how nice both sites have been though. 

I too go back to the last century as a national board poster, as I think everyone knows. I got a few years of posting left in me and would love to do it here!

I need my friends Jimbo and Canes here posting! 

• Like 1

Just now, 181pl said:

I'll support them all. I added this one to favorites.Maybe someone wants to post this site on the FL and TX board so Los, Steeler, Devil Dog, etc. can find their way over.

then none are likely to stick... IMHO

The guy in TX has been very helter skelter

He had a thread (started it himself) sending people here then 12 hours later took it down and if you type this URL you get *********. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The guy in TX has been very helter skelter

He's been a straight dick.

I'm offering my (limited) services to PrepGridiron in an effort to bury him in our dust.

I think this will sort itself out. We'll see who finds their way over here and who doesn't. I'm on too many as it is, so one for National would be great. There are already 3 in FLA I've been a part of forever (FlaVarsity, BCP, and FHSF). 

I'm down with this one, we just have to get the migration going. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

We need a mod again!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My likes have been capped!!!! 

(on a serious note, can you please uncap the likes? when you get a chance of course , be that a few days weeks or months. Thanks)

10 likes max per day. I hit the limit last night and forgot what that was like. As a mod on NHSF they were unlimited.