The Top 10 H.S. Football Dynasties since 03!!!

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Quite the spin job.

Not saying I agree with GSB, because hes wrong... Texas is the #1 HSFB state and their top teams will play with and beat anyone... But...

yet ...

2015: (heres 3 instances of DeSoto showing they can play with and come within a point of some of the best in TX)

IMG 47, DeSoto 29 (+18)

(TX #3) Allen 41, DeSoto 40 (+1)

(TX #9) Mansfield 35, DeSoto 21 (+14)

(TX #10) Cibolo Steele 35, DeSoto 33 (+2)

======

2016:

Liberty NV 21, Westlake TX 14 ... I dont see how you defend this... Liberty isnt some powerhouse, they arent BG ... Westlake was 11-3 and a large class Quarterfinalist, beat Katy the week before they lose to Liberty, IN TEXAS... Their only other 2 losses were to the eventual clear TX #1 and State Champ Lake Travis ... Westlake actually beat the team that handed Lake Travis their only loss...

And Cen10 CA beating Liberty by 17 is a victory for TX?

Yeah BG 44, Cedar Hill 14 ...

DeSoto was the #2 team in Texas ... Finishing 16-0 winning State ...

And they were in a fight that 2nd game vs CHill... BG also beat DeSoto by 2× as many points as DeSoto did the 1st time... In fact BG beat CHill by more than DeSoto did BOTH TIMES COMBINED. 

Its easy to spin this shit.

No spin, I showed the Desoto comparative games that weren’t weeks apart.  Desoto week 1 and 2 performance were miserable. 

it’s not a victory but it shows that liberty wasn’t trash, liberty has played CC tough a few times prior. 

And what major handicap did westlake have when they played liberty that they didn’t have vs Katy?

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I guess this is the type message someone from NJ would post after their state champion lost 2 OOS games last year including one of the most embarrassing defeats in high school OOS history....It's like we ain't worth a shit in NJ, but let me bust your chops about your state.

Schedule a damn game in TX, Miss Matchmaker....don't be a pussy.

Actually the Worst OOS Loss You Swamp Rat was when that Louisiana Team choked big time and failed to put up a point against a down img

E7BD474D-B89F-471A-AC98-0BC94048E9D0.png

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

that really got the craze going...

MNW vs SLC!

Wrong.....

The craze has always been there. You kids NOT so much.

Example: 2001

Evangel Christian vs Lufkin was the biggest OOS game that year. Evangel won that one 33-17 and finished 5th nationally and won 5A State here. Lufkin finished #6 nationally and won 5A State in Texas..

That was the OOS game of the year in 2001 while NJ was dicking around trying learn football and recruit teams.

2001 Rivals Poll

http://www.neshaminyfootball.com/history/notable_eras/2001_schmidt/final_rivals_high_rankings.htm

Plenty more....

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Actually the Worst OOS Loss You Swamp Rat was when that Louisiana Team choked big time and failed to put up a point against a down img

E7BD474D-B89F-471A-AC98-0BC94048E9D0.png

The NJ toddler posts a score of a Louisiana 1A team losing to IMG Academy in Florida 42-0. 😁

Louisiana = balls

NJ = dumbass morons

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

IMO LA>NJ.  Much better talent overall

I don't get these NJ people at all.

They have 1 College (1) that plays football in the entire state and a handful of privare high schools that play football > and that's it.

That's their football in 8 seconds..

YET, they try SO hard to be SO relevant every single season on a message forum. I guess going after Texas is now the new "thing" in NJ.

Rummel traveled to NJ and it ain't all that.......trust me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't get these NJ people at all.

They have 1 College (1) that plays football in the entire state and a handful of privare high schools that play football > and that's it.

That's their football in 8 seconds..

YET, they try SO hard to be SO relevant every single season on a message forum. I guess going after Texas is now the new "thing" in NJ.

Rummel traveled to NJ and it ain't all that.......trust me.

GSB is just butt hurt bc the texas publics won't have anything to do with him and his site; they don't return his phone calls.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So Texas needs to play OOS to prove itself. 🤣
Lets look at this top dynasty listing
1.  DLS 0-1 vs. 1st rd loser Tx Playoff Team
2.  Allen Has beaten Hoover, ECA(2) DF, & Viera. 
3.  SLC lost to MNW & Union.  Beat ECA, Union(2)& BA,OK
5.  Colerain Beat Tyler Lee,Tx 28-12 Lee (4-6) beat Chaminade Madonna
6   ET Beat #1, #13, #15 on the list: Bentonville, Bellevue, Shiloh Christian, JC,ECA, MD included
13. Union 2-4 vs Texas
15  Bingham 0-1 vs. Texas
16. Hoover 0-1 vs Texas
16. STA 1-0 vs. Tx beat Skyline who got worked in Playoffs here
23. Longview beat many state champs and a MS. school
45. Rockhurst got worked by Abilene

And our shitty 4A squads Beat. Bishop Gorman. Stephenville beat.  AK Big School Champ South 43-0. Lost to Venice Fl 37-8 and beat Dillard, fl 46-32.  Dillard went 9-5 #74 in Florida.  3A Stephenville lost to 4A Aledo 56-14 and 3A Kilgore 44-6.  The team that lost to Venice is their worst team in a Decade went 4-7.  Cooper beat them 41-7  Brownwood beat them 33-6.  Venice went 10-2 and finished #39 in Florida .  Gilmer beat BG and didn't win State when they were one of those trashy 3A schools.  Regardless of what anyone says the worst ass whipping in the HISTORY OF BG IS BY THE HANDS OF TEXAS 4A POWER AND OLD 3A POWER GILMER.   They did play a helluva lot of teams since Gilmer including the year of that ass whipping.  Gilmer lost in the 1st round of the playoffs with 3 future NFL Players in trashy 3A 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Listen there’s nothing wrong with not wanting to play the nations best OOS team

trust me Most Teams are just not meant for the National spotlight 

nothing wrong with hometown small ball

There's nothing relevant about NJ football on ANY level.  It's a joke, now stfu and get out of here, you guys are like a festering boil that won't go away.  

no one talks, thinks or ponders about NJ football.  Go away.  Lol

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

GSB is just butt hurt bc the texas publics won't have anything to do with him and his site; they don't return his phone calls.  

This is NJ's Preseason #9......Public school. Highest rated public.

Haddonfield Preview

http://calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2018/preview_view.pl?school=Haddonfield_(NJ)

NO players at calpreps or 247sports....😁

I watched some Haddonfield video a couple minutes ago...I won't embarrass these clowns anymore by posting the video.

Lets just say Louisiana and Texas 1A, at best. Different world totally.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

This is NJ's Preseason #9......Public school. Highest rated public.

Haddonfield Preview

http://calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2018/preview_view.pl?school=Haddonfield_(NJ)

NO players at calpreps or 247sports....😁

I watched some Haddonfield video a couple minutes ago...I won't embarrass these clowns anymore by posting the video.

Lets just say Louisiana and Texas 1A, at best. Different world totally.

Louisiana is wack not top National teams and the coaching is 💩,,,, NJ is The BNU any school not in it sucks ,,, once again Louisiana has 0 National teams

Since 2003???

And neither Hoover nor John Curtis makes top 10 in this list why???

I mean if yall want to dismiss a MNC because of yall spite for Louisiana football...by all means go on ahead...Used to it...

But no way Hoover shouldn't be Top 10 on this list.

Also...

Explain this BS:

23. Longview TX

24. St. Ignatius OH

25(tie). Lake Travis TX

25(tie). Aledo TX

Ummm part of #25's dynasty during that span was BEATING #23 IN STATE TITLE GAMES....TWICE!!!

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. LA has better players, but NJ has better TEAMS at the top. Since 2009, Nevada is the ONLY state with more MNCs than NJ (3). Not bad for a shitty hsfb state. Love the debate and passion tonight on the site!

Let’s come to the present.  At the top LA is strong.  I’m not taking bets BG could beat U High.  

Just bc you all play top OOS teams and get knuckle dragged doesn’t mean you’re good.

allen and or Katy have won MNCs from a few sites in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.  

Just now, DevilDog said:

I'm from Texas and was rooting for MNW to beat the sneaky blondes. 

Yeah, that was one of the things that made that game so fun. Just from reading that Texas board at the time, and simply knowing when a team is so dominant in-state that it breeds natural disdain from some, you could see some people had your same feelings. But it was great because 1) both teams were really good; 2) the game itself wasn't some blowout. It was just good, competitive HS football at a high level. That's what you hope for in an OOS game.

28 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

Yeah, that was one of the things that made that game so fun. Just from reading that Texas board at the time, and simply knowing when a team is so dominant in-state that it breeds natural disdain from some, you could see some people had your same feelings. But it was great because 1) both teams were really good; 2) the game itself wasn't some blowout. It was just good, competitive HS football at a high level. That's what you hope for in an OOS game.

Yes it was.  A Great HS football game.  MNW was considered an all time Florida team.  Coming to Texas to play the Protect the Tradition SLC Dragons that had won 58 straight.  SLC came out on their 1st series and struck them with a long TD.  I was like damn this is gonna be a route.  The turning point of that game was Dodge getting hurt and the backup QB throwing a pick going into the half and that big hit on Trey Newton causing a fumble.  Very good one.   That week the Dallas Magazine did a Story about SLC being better than you.  Their girls are prettier and a report about how many kids at MNW on free lunch had nothing to do with Football.  Wish we had more of these type matchups. That game generated a lot of publicity. ESPN hyping it as the National Championship in Wk 1.  SLC was loaded with Sr's on Offense and MNW was loaded with Sr's on Defense.  It was Strength vs. Strength.  Check out their 1st Series and MNW tightened up after that.  Riley Dodge came out dealing the rock.  I don't know any one game OOS matchup that drew a crowd like this. one.   Did you know every football team in SLC is named the Dragons?  Every damn team in town is called the Dragons no matter what league they are in or how many are in the league.  They serious about that Dragon.   🤘

• Like 1

Yeah, I remember the buildup was awesome. I honestly thought SLC was going to beat them too, because for as good as MNW was, it's not like SLC whupped up on ordinary teams in that streak. Think a lot of people were saying, too, that MNW was a step down from its '06 team because the Bulls graduated their best RB. Easterling? I forget.

1 hour ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

Yeah, I remember the buildup was awesome. I honestly thought SLC was going to beat them too, because for as good as MNW was, it's not like SLC whupped up on ordinary teams in that streak. Think a lot of people were saying, too, that MNW was a step down from its '06 team because the Bulls graduated their best RB. Easterling? I forget.

Yeah 06 was probably slightly better.  MNW was a bit fortunate to win state in 07.   They needed a 99 yard drive with 2min left to pull off a comeback against Deerfield Beach in the semis (at least I think it was the semi's).    Either way that SLC game was craaaazy hyped.    Fl beating Ohio and Texas in back to back years finally had people taking FL seriously.   

• Like 1