Does your team have that ONE nemesis!

ORabidOne

For us it's Gainesville 

I just despise them,  every time we play them i want to watch us embarrass them and the only time i ever pull for Gainesville to win is when them winning gives us a chance to play them

They stand for everything opposite of us as a City and as a team

They big city we small town

They rich we poor

We work for everything we get they are handed everything with a silver spoon in their mouth 

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I give you Cajuns a LOTTA shit BUT! I've always been impressed by the passion in the Bayou State! CARRY ON!

As an aside, I drove about 300 miles to Live Oak, Fla. in 2003, to watch ECA at Live Oak Suwannee! And the ECA crowd filled up their visitor's bleachers! THAT was probably a 400 mile trek!

Live Oak visitor bleachers aren't that large,  we fill it up whenever we travel there

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@ORabidOne Please stop being mean to the wittle Jersey girls. Telling them to off themselves is a little over the top. It makes them really sad. For serious. 

@LiberalDonaldTrump you need to toughen up and stop tattling on people crying out for daddy in the middle of the night. 

xD

If block got banned for troll behavior why haven't there been action taken on others for doing the same thing 

When there are posters out there that have thousands of posts distributed through many accounts, most of them coming through quoting the same post 5 times in 1 minute and same said person has created 0 threads themselves yet insults any poster actually attempting to add something to the board i call that a double standard 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

If block got banned for troll behavior why haven't there been action taken on others for doing the same thing 

When there are posters out there that have thousands of posts distributed through many accounts, most of them coming through quoting the same post 5 times in 1 minute and same said person has created 0 threads themselves yet insults any poster actually attempting to add something to the board i call that a double standard 

I think you could say that, Block got banned by popular demand. None of us want to ban anyone ever. Just sayin'. This is actually why I get myself into these weird situations like this weekend with LDT. Easier thing would have been just punch the button. If I wanted to ban him, that's what I would have done. I didn't want to, so now Prep and myself are dealing with getting tagged with smart ass commentary all weekend from him. That activity makes my job easier for next time though I think though.

I have issued a few warnings for language and certain behaviors when they get reported by enough people. The only reason I have banned people is spam and racial slurs. No report necessary for those two. I can figure them out easy enough on my own.

The stuff does get out of hand at times imo. A few guys here like to push the envelope and are pretty edgy. It can be a little much for the faint of heart at times and we get that. At the same time, the place would be like reading a boring ol' newspaper without some of the activity that surrounds them. 

I don't think we are trying to be a newspaper. We are trying to be more like a tailgate party with a lot of guys from all over the country. You been to a tailgate before right? There's always that one pal that had too much to drink or whatever. Until he hits someone or does something really stupid like pissing on the grill or whatever, everyone just shakes their head and puts up with him. That's where we are with a few of these drunks on here. 

Basically with Block, a majority of the tailgaters said eff that dude. 

xD

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think you could say that, Block got banned by popular demand. None of us want to ban anyone ever. Just sayin'. This is actually why I get myself into these weird situations like this weekend with LDT. Easier thing would have been just punch the button. If I wanted to ban him, that's what I would have done. I didn't want to, so now Prep and myself are dealing with getting tagged with smart ass commentary all weekend from him. That activity makes my job easier for next time though I think though.

I have issued a few warnings for language and certain behaviors when they get reported by enough people. The only reason I have banned people is spam and racial slurs. No report necessary for those two. I can figure them out easy enough on my own.

The stuff does get out of hand at times imo. A few guys here like to push the envelope and are pretty edgy. It can be a little much for the faint of heart at times and we get that. At the same time, the place would be like reading a boring ol' newspaper without some of the activity that surrounds them. 

I don't think we are trying to be a newspaper. We are trying to be more like a tailgate party with a lot of guys from all over the country. You been to a tailgate before right? There's always that one pal that had too much to drink or whatever. Until he hits someone or does something really stupid like pissing on the grill or whatever, everyone just shakes their head and puts up with him. That's where we are with a few of these drunks on here. 

Basically with Block, a majority of the tailgaters said eff that dude. 

xD

Then Block sobered up and begged to be allowed back at the tailgate with promises that he wouldn't drink anymore...

After one week of sober tailgating, Block is now the drunk bastard at the tailgate again. LDT is and has been the drunkest bastard, but I guess we've chosen to wait until he completely overdoses and dies at the tailgate.

• Haha 1