New Orleans vs new jersey

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey hey hey, Booker T putting the worse beat down in oos history on Georgia large class State Champ 55-0 kinda made up for that debacle. 

They cancel each other out. Lol 

Yea I'm not sure if he's trying to disprove my original point by referring to one game but I have much respect for GA so whatever.  GA is real close in second to FL for per cap talent (though not as good) and that's a number I put stock in because we use it in targeting specific areas.  Top GA teams I've seen have some great balance on both sides of the ball 

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey hey hey, Booker T putting the worse beat down in oos history on Georgia large class State Champ 55-0 kinda made up for that debacle. 

Norcross had a 36 point flip vs North Gwinnett by seasons end. BTW beat Bolles 41-21 for state. At that point Norcross was infinitely superior than Bolles. Twelve weeks later it would have been a pick em. Is there any one from the BTW team of 2013 I should be looking out for on Sundays? Norcross had more  talent. Maloof is as dumb as his Dad, who somehow won a title in 66 or 67.

As an aside, Grayson could have broken the scoreboard vs MC. BTW, who got skullfucked by Northside a few years earlier, had a chip on their shoulder and came to play.Norcross was an arrogant team who thought BT was an open date on the schedule. They got what they deserved. But honestly, BTW sweated out a few games against average teams. They were jacked that night no doubt.

13 hours ago, GrecoRoman said:
13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yea I'm not sure if he's trying to disprove my original point by referring to one game but I have much respect for GA so whatever.  GA is real close in second to FL for per cap talent (though not as good) and that's a number I put stock in because we use it in targeting specific areas.  Top GA teams I've seen have some great balance on both sides of the ball 

If you are referring to me pointing out Grayson's victory over MC, it was in response to the statement you made "That's one thing you'll never get from a FL team particularly the Miami area" when there is clear evidence to the contrary.  Perhaps if you had said you "normally won't get" instead of "you'll never get" I would have not spoken up.  It may seem a nit-pick but overly broad sweeping generalizations tend to paint a different and often non-realistic perspective.  I fully appreciate it quite possibly was an anomaly for Grayson to embarrass MC but the other side of that is that the Norcross game was also an anomaly yet it was and to some degree still is often used to define GA football.  The saying about sauces and geese and ganders comes to mind.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

If you are referring to me pointing out Grayson's victory over MC, it was in response to the statement you made "That's one thing you'll never get from a FL team particularly the Miami area" when there is clear evidence to the contrary.  Perhaps if you had said you "normally won't get" instead of "you'll never get" I would have not spoken up.  It may seem a nit-pick but overly broad sweeping generalizations tend to paint a difference and often non-realistic perspective.  I fully appreciate it quite possibly was an anomaly for Grayson to embarrass MC but the other side of that is that the Norcross game was also an anomaly yet it was and to some degree still is often used to define GA football.  The saying about sauces and geese and ganders comes to mind.

You are referring to internet trolls. They get confused with real people. 

When someone uses a blanket statement to bash a state, region etc, 99 percent of the times they are just being a troll not to be taken seriously. 

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

I forgot about Grayson baby sealing state champ Miami Central....John Curtis played Grayson better. That was a 16-9 game with 3 minutes left.

Maybe Bergen can at least keep it respectable.

Grayson by 17

BC will not be intimidated at all with matchup they are used to playing big fish games. Mckenzie and Johnson are a top 10 RB tandem in County IMO and will wear down defenses next year. If they can get good production from QB on occasional big pass play they will have tough offense to stop. This will be a close gm unless Refs take things in their own hands.

I hear you & understand.  I meant more in general terms from the mentality of the players I've seen in college - no doubt one off games can have anything happen and of  course in HS they're all still minors anyway.  Its really more of a Southern than just a FL thing - my experience is that in the South the most celebrated aspect of the game is flying to the ball and whacking someone.....which I like.   Other areas seem to be more impressed with offensive skills which is fine also.  In particular I've noticed the south seems to be a level higher on the dline and also in the back 4 ......especially the way many of the safetys really fly up to the line head hunting in run support.  Linebacker seems somewhat neutral everywhere for the most part

On 8/1/2018 at 1:42 PM, Kingwill said:

BC will not be intimidated at all with matchup they are used to playing big fish games. Mckenzie and Johnson are a top 10 RB tandem in County IMO and will wear down defenses next year. If they can get good production from QB on occasional big pass play they will have tough offense to stop. This will be a close gm unless Refs take things in their own hands.

Grayson Defense is always stout....