Gangs in America....

RedZone

Appears the NOLA shooting was gang related. Compared to most cities we are not as infested with the gangs. We have a couple bad ones though and they will kill you.

Anyways, we should spend more time/money busting these gangs up around the country instead of throwing billions away busting up families and building huge walls.

Makes absolutely no sense.

It's easy for groups like ICE and etc to act like tough guys picking up working immigrants and their families. How about going into dark and start picking up some of these Made in America gangs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Appears the NOLA shooting was gang related. Compared to most cities we are not as infested with the gangs. We have a couple bad ones though and they will kill you.

Anyways, we should spend more time/money busting these gangs up around the country instead of throwing billions away busting up families and building huge walls.

It's easy for groups like ICE and etc to act like tough guys picking up working immigrants and their families. How about going into dark and start picking up some of these Made in America gangs.

You can’t be serious the 9th ward alone is the worst area in USA and that’s just one of the wards

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I make more money then you tho

I know...

Everyone on this forum makes more than me, has a nicer house/car, better looking wife, smarter children, better 401K and etc. I'll add you to the list.

You still should have really really stayed in school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I think this was the most pussy thing you said and there was a lot to choose from. 

"Bust up families" 

dumbass these people are making desert runs and most of them aren't even related to the kids. These are human traffickers and drug runners. 

Build the fucking wall. 

And these dumbass millionaires kneeling over a myth need to be in these communities with non stop media coverage trying to curb inner city gang violence. I would much rather see a camera on a football player that's mentoring the youth than him disrespecting the very people who keep the stadium he is in safe

your just a liberal pussy 

• Like 1

I know...

Everyone on this forum makes more than me, has a nicer house/car, better looking wife, smarter children, better 401K and etc. I'll add you to the list.

You still should have really really stayed in school.

🤣

To be fair, it seems to be prevalent on all anonymous message boards.  Apparently only the 1% posts on them.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The gangs are not doing what you think they are you dumbass. These are US citizens that did the shooting, not immigrants.

Dumbass.

2,500 blacks are killed each year by other blacks. 

Less than 20 are killed by police. And there are a million police officers. 

So a black person is 125 times more likely to be killed by another black person than the police. 

Thats one of the main issues in society. Lack of accountability. Everyone wants to blame everyone else but themself for their own failures. Ask yourself if you did everything you possible could to succeed and still were held back unjustified

there are exceptions to everything, but everyone is in control of their actions. Funny thing is I used to get in trouble as a youth and resented police. I listened to anti police music and hung out with equal undesirables who had run ins with police so they built up a resentment. 

Coincidentally as soon as I matured and stop committing any illegal act of any kind my issues with police mysteriously disappeared 

hold your own self accountable! 

Thought I was bringing attention to the gang problem in "America". 

Like this gang from nj. Grape Street Crips 

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/crime/2018/07/13/gang-leader-belleville-nj-convicted-multiple-murder-cases/784163002/

I can't be sure anymore posting on one of the most ignorant sites on the internet.

Lol 😝 Grape street crips lmao soft ass people .... my 9-3 and Brim Bloodz used to give them body work all the time...Word on the Grape Vine that is

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Post of the day!!!  But it makes way too much sense for it to actually be done,.  Hate always wins out.

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think this was the most pussy thing you said and there was a lot to choose from. 

"Bust up families" 

dumbass these people are making desert runs and most of them aren't even related to the kids. These are human traffickers and drug runners. 

Build the fucking wall. 

And these dumbass millionaires kneeling over a myth need to be in these communities with non stop media coverage trying to curb inner city gang violence. I would much rather see a camera on a football player that's mentoring the youth than him disrespecting the very people who keep the stadium he is in safe

your just a liberal pussy 

Shocked you would reply like this.  Shocked I tell ya!!  Soon drummer and hsfbfan and concha and all your brothers in arms who are all about peace and tranquility to all just like JC would want it.  Oh wait...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

RZ is the epitome of what is referred o as the "low information type" by many including Rush Limbaugh..."Liberalism is really a mental disorder and RZ as well as others prove it all the time...Savage may have seen RZ, heard what he had to say and then titled the book after him..."Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"....

Rush Limbaugh?  ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you kidding me?  A drug addict with no college degree is your go to guy on being smart?  I just can't.  Nevermind.  LOL. Carry on.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, you said,I said he was smart.... Which I NEVER SAID,NEVER.....I never said that and mentioned him in context with others.....Your just like MSNBC, twister of someone's comment.....He's not not a drug addict as you said, another lie......You lie and  and change what the post said.....Your a liar and dishonest.......Oh, since when is a college degree mandatory on the left??? Or anywhere else....

Florida has a huge gang problem. Illegal invaders from Cuba too. Not a word about that..................................

16 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, you said,I said he was smart.... Which I NEVER SAID,NEVER.....I never said that and mentioned him in context with others.....Your just like MSNBC, twister of someone's comment.....He's not a drug addict as you said, another lie......You lie and  and change what the post said.....Your a liar and dishonest.......Oh, since when is a college degree mandatory on the left??? Or anywhere else....You just lowed the bar for the left.....LIARS.....

So the dude was not a drug addict?  The guy never even graduated college and you expect me to take life advice from him?  HA no thanks.