Kareem Walker has left michigan

HSFBfan

47 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

your basing that on 20 college carries vs. his HS career?....he didn't go down on first contact in HS...and I didn't see any of his college carries...

Both. Saw tons of his games in HS and prob all his carries in college as I watch a lot of Michigan games. There’s no way he was one of the top backs in the country in HS. 

I’m Not one to kick a kid while he’s down and I always root for nj guys but I never thought he was going to be the RB1 at Michigan or even the second RB for that matter. 

Michigan still is Michigan and Harbaugh (contrary to popular belief) is getting studs. De’Veon smith, chris Evans, ty Isaac all were/are better than Kareem by a pretty decent margin. 

40 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Both. Saw tons of his games in HS and prob all his carries in college as I watch a lot of Michigan games. There’s no way he was one of the top backs in the country in HS. 

I’m Not one to kick a kid while he’s down and I always root for nj guys but I never thought he was going to be the RB1 at Michigan or even the second RB for that matter. 

Michigan still is Michigan and Harbaugh (contrary to popular belief) is getting studs. De’Veon smith, chris Evans, ty Isaac all were/are better than Kareem by a pretty decent margin. 

it was my son's freshman or sophomore year('13/'14) at DBP and after the game against DePaul we looked over the bleachers to see Kareem getting in a car and DRIVING away....I think the kid was on the 6 year plan at DePaul...LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I disagree. He had to be in the top 25 in the country IMO his senior year...but you make good point about how competitive Michigan is...

21 hours ago, Canes1975 said:

Was he or wasn't he not the 1 ranked RB in the country his senior year.?

Few different rating services had him very high..... you may be right about one of them having him at 1.

I think that's why espn wanted to showcase him against BC..... the game lost some luster though because Guarantano was injured and didn't play. BC still won but game was snoozefest. BC would of blew their doors off with JG healthy.