Rick Scott(R) still leading in florida

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Rick Scott is a fruadster who made his wealth stealing from Medicare. He could never get my vote for that reason alone. So much for small government Republicans!

Looks like hes in the lead and expanding it. Nelson must be one bad dude

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Nelson's advertising is not very effective. If Scott wins, I am outta Florida!

Scott has outspent him by a lot and has no intention of slowing down according to the couple articles I read. Wonder what hell do as his first policy if he is elected. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah we figured no matter what time we get there, there will be a yuge line. 

Its all worth it to go see who Jesus sent as a savior for this great nation! 

Leave now and get in the area and you'll be first online. I was just reading an article that said desantis is like a 12 pt fav over his opponent 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah we figured no matter what time we get there, there will be a yuge line. 

Its all worth it to go see who Jesus sent as a savior for this great nation! 

That's blasphemy right there. Jesus, as best I can tell from the record, would not approve of any of our current crop of politicians and, for the most part, business leaders. I am sure he would not approve of 45.

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

The fact my wife has four years to retirement may constrain me since she is in the FRS system. But I would be really tempted. Scott does not represent me. He is worse than Rubio!

Yes, he's fake. Since the hurricanes last year, he wears his ball cap for all photo ops. He's working for the people, denim sleeves rolled up. This sleazy crook stole millions from the federal government in his S.FL. Hospital Network. Now he's an advocate for hard working Americans. I call Bullshit!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Yes, he's fake. Since the hurricanes last year, he wears his ball cap for all photo ops. He's working for the people, denim sleeves rolled up. This sleazy crook stole millions from the federal government in his S.FL. Hospital Network. Now he's an advocate for hard working Americans. I call Bullshit!

Exactly! He is a dishonest, fake. That about sums him up. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Adam Putman....

Don't go there Drummer. In his ad's he's wearing denim and throwing hay bales, while walking the fence line with his family spewing Trump rhetoric from beginning to end. Anybody that emulates others is a fake. These new Trump want-to-be's are a dime a dozen. Man up, be yourself.....