Collusion is NOT a Crime- Donald Trump

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What influence do you think the Russians actually had? Can you give specific examples?

I believe Russians handed Trump the election...

A few facts.. Black voter participation dropped 11 percent. If Hilary would have enjoyed the same voter participation as Obama in swing states , she would have won. In fact, if black voter turnout had dropped only 5 percent from 2012,she would’ve won, even with voter turnout increasing to record levels in 2016 demographics likely to support Trump.

I know for a FACT Russians had a hand in smearing Hilary within the black community. I was a member of Blacktivism. It began as a black empowerment FB Group, but it begin to bash Hilary 24/7 during the election with fake propaganda.

that was a Russian site...

even some of the  black lives matter sites where ran by Russians... Fake profiles with beautiful pro black girls with Afros telling other blacks how futile their vote is... so many ate it up

i know at least 100 people personally that didn’t vote at all..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

A few facts.. Black voter participation dropped 11 percent. If Hilary would have enjoyed the same voter participation as Obama in swing states , she would have won. In fact, if black voter turnout had dropped only 5 percent from 2012,she would’ve won, even with voter turnout increasing to record levels in 2016 demographics likely to support Trump.

I know for a FACT Russians had a hand in smearing Hilary within the black community. I was a member of Blacktivism. It began as a black empowerment FB Group, but it begin to bash Hilary 24/7 during the election with fake propaganda.

even some of the  black lives matter sites where ran by Russians... Fake profiles with beautiful pro black girls with Afros telling other blacks how futile their vote is... so many ate it up

Maybe they didn’t vote because they didn’t like Hillary and or other reasons. 

I believe lot of Blacks voted for Obama simply cuz he was black so those same voters prob didn’t return. No different than I’m sure there were many women who voted for Hillary simply because she was a  women and voted for Trump because they liked him on his show. This happens every year depending on candidates. 

Russians also had rallies against Trump didn’t they? 

They also had pro Bernie Sanders ads against Hillary according to reports. 

IMO, if someone changed the way they voted or didn’t vote because of a meme on FB-twitter,etc it’s prob better off  they didn’t vote. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

We got nobody to blame but ourselves. Very few thought Trump had a chance. Hillary was a poor choice, poor campaigner, and possessed a growing number that despised her going back decades. She, being the National Party favorite, received many more super delegates then she deserved according to primary vote totals. The Democratic Party "F'ed" Bernie. But that's politics, split milk, water under the bridge, and wait till next time... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

We got nobody to blame but ourselves. Very few thought Trump had a chance. Hillary was a poor choice, poor campaigner, and possessed a growing number that despised her going back decades. She, being the National Party favorite, received many more super delegates then she deserved according to primary vote totals. The Democratic Party "F'ed" Bernie. But that's politics, split milk, water under the bridge, and wait till next time... 

Exactly this. Obama and WH staff supposedly knew of Russian meddling during election And kept it hush until Hillary lost. 

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Exactly this. Obama and WH staff supposedly knew of Russian meddling during election And kept it hush until Hillary lost. 

Obama claims that he kept the information so as not to give Hillary an unfair advantage. The press had been writing of Russian interference and meddling for months. Obama told Putin to back off. No way did Hillary see a bump in her popularity by this. FAKE NEWS.  

19 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

And to follow up. Even if what you "imply" is correct, His telling of the Russians helping Trump "WOULD HAVE HELPED HER, NOT HURT HER."  See that BS doesn't make sense. FAKE NEWS.

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Did Hillary collude with Russians with the Russian dossier? Serious question here. Do you Trump haters think she did and if not, why not. If so, why isn’t this being investigated and why isn’t the left pissed at that? 

When Trumpers feel cornered, Hillary is usually the go to move. That's how you know you are on to them.......lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Maybe it was because an old white lady with all the charisma of fresh dogshit was running instead of a smooth-talking black guy?  And the press was telling everyone she had it in the bag? And she referred to young black males as predators?

Nawwwwwww...  It was a FB site.

1 hour ago, concha said:

37417446_1462136990586141_27927220695513

the answer: "No. it's in Trump Tower"...and it's not called collusion.....it's called conspiring with a foreign government to influence our election.... and Putin said he wanted Trump to win and ordered his boys to make it happen...but you keep posting your silly memes.....O.o

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Maybe it was because an old white lady with all the charisma of fresh dogshit was running instead of a smooth-talking black guy?  And the press was telling everyone she had it in the bag? And she referred to young black males as predators?

or maybe it was because Trump asked the Russians to find Hillary's e-mails and they did and got them to the Trump camp via Rodger Stone and Wilki-Leaks...or maybe it was all the fake Russian accounts on F.B. and Twitter that were pro-Trump....or maybe it was the millions of dollars the Russians funneled to the republicans through the NRA......:$

16 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

You hope he, in partnership with a foreign government got elected president? What's he owe them for the help? Could he be blackmailed in to doing something he otherwise wouldn't ? As a soldier, why would you want to owe Russia anything for their possible help ? Hating us open minded lefties is one thing, that's political; but to advocate a fixed election borders on treason. Careful what you wish for young man. I don't think you mean what you say...US Army, 3/2 ACR, Howitzer Btry, Amberg, Germany   

He means it and has said it on numerous occasions.  A truly sad time in our country for sure as he is probably not alone in his hatred of fellow Americans.  When Trump is long gone we will be dealing with the fallout from all the harm he has done. 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:14 PM, World Citizen said:

allrepublicans.thumb.jpg.b38199a16ac9eb995c0a995ed384b26c.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Quite possible the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The only thing missing after democrats is and immigrants.  Since they get blamed for everything. 

18 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

You hope he, in partnership with a foreign government got elected president? What's he owe them for the help? Could he be blackmailed in to doing something he otherwise wouldn't ? As a soldier, why would you want to owe Russia anything for their possible help ? Hating us open minded lefties is one thing, that's political; but to advocate a fixed election borders on treason. Careful what you wish for young man. I don't think you mean what you say...US Army, 3/2 ACR, Howitzer Btry, Amberg, Germany   

Hoping he said it in jesst.

13 hours ago, concha said:

I see the Russians got to you too.....lol

she never called black males predators....