International School of Broward is back like they left something!!!

Nolebull813

I spoke to the coach at ISB a while back and he said they suspended sports there and he was currently at West Park Prep with the ISB players practicing in the spring and summer. 

I spoke to him today and he told me everything is back up and running at ISB,  and he's taking the show on the road again. 

Right now they are scheduled to play

Odessa Permian,TX

Brentwood Academy,TN 

LaSalle,OH

West Park was gonna be the one to play all these teams if ISB folded, plus Dalls Bishop Lynch. But now ISB is playing those teams and West Park is playing Bishop Lynch.

The Permian game is a 2 year deal.  Also he is in talks with Deion Sanders Texas team,  and two other Arkansas teams to fill his final spot 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I spoke to the coach at ISB a while back and he said they suspended sports there and he was currently at West Park Prep with the ISB players practicing in the spring and summer. 

I spoke to him today and he told me everything is back up and running at ISB,  and he's taking the show on the road again. 

Odessa Permian,TX

Brentwood Academy,TN 

LaSalle,OH

West Park was gonna be the one to play all these teams if ISB folded, plus Dalls Bishop Lynch. But now ISB is playing those teams and West Park is playing Bishop Lynch.

The Permian game is a 2 year deal.  Also he is in talks with Deion Sanders Texas team,  and two other Arkansas teams to fill his final spot 

Wow guess BA must lack confidence 

3 games against FL 

1 against 2a UC and twice against isb

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Odessa Permian,TX

Brentwood Academy,TN 

LaSalle,OH

ISB's revenue stream should be impressive.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Wow guess BA must lack confidence 

3 games against FL 

1 against 2a UC and twice against isb

They always have a really tough in state schedule.  They have played tough out of state games every now and then.  This is most likely their homecoming game. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don't know what the coach does but he has money. He said he was in Europe the last month dealing with camps and helping coach over there a little bit 

I took a peek at their school website. Excellent school, which offers students a broad, diverse, and challenging high school experience.

• Like 1