Georgia vs Texas Youth Football

ATLien12x

4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

The No. 1 10U team in the nation, the Welcome All Panthers (ATL) went to Texas and ran over the top 10Us in Texas - DFW Elite Dawgs and the Houston Pack 

26-0 over DFW Elite on Saturday 

34-0 over Houston Pack on Sunday 

Not to be racist but where the white boys at?

do they not play football in the south ?

• Haha 1

We need to get some publics between Georgia and Texas together. 

These states resemble each other the most in terms of depth, public dominated, high salary coaches and fan support. They are number 1 and 2 in all these departments. 

I would love to see them hook up. Right now Allen,TX will need a 2019 replacement for East,UT. Let's get it done 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

These states resemble each other the most in terms of depth, public dominated, high salary coaches and fan support. They are number 1 and 2 in all these departments. 

I would love to see them hook up. Right now Allen,TX will need a 2019 replacement for East,UT. Let's get it done 

How’s that going to happen? No ones going to travel 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

The No. 1 10U team in the nation, the Welcome All Panthers (ATL) went to Texas and ran over the top 10Us in Texas - DFW Elite Dawgs and the Houston Pack 

26-0 over DFW Elite on Saturday 

34-0 over Houston Pack on Sunday 

Not a fan one bit of the show boating by the little kids and coaches.  Horrible to be honest.  But they did smoke the Texas teams.  I guess winning with dignity is a thing of the past?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Agreed.  Would love to see it.

22 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Those tykes just ran up, down, over, and around those Texas dudes.

The coach said, "Y'all better get your 12 and under team." 🤣🤣🤣

I read some of the comments and people complaining about he kids swag or whatever you want to call it. I personally have no problem with it.   Those kids was having fun representing their city and State.  They kicked some butt and there were no cheap shots, fighting etc.  Those same people would be shocked at an African American Church.  Celebrations are treated different by different people.  Those kids will remember that for a long time.  Now don't make me break out the 10U from bEast Texas.  🤘  People losing their wits over 10yr old kids.  Dude called out the 12U to battle his 10yr olds.  That is Awesome. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Would have to be a home and home type of deal

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

They just trying to emulate that Fla youth swag lol. 

Oh lawd.  That was so brutal to watch and if my kid ever acted anything like that, he would smacked!!  Lol.  It seems like every coach I see nowadays at the youth level are all just loud mouth fools who think cussing to little kids is ok.  If you need to cuss to instruct or pump up your team, then you really are not worth a damn as a youth coach.  

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Oh lawd.  That was so brutal to watch and if my kid ever acted anything like that, he would smacked!!  Lol.  It seems like every coach I see nowadays at the youth level are all just loud mouth fools who think cussing to little kids is ok.  If you need to cuss to instruct or pump up your team, then you really are not worth a damn as a youth coach.  

Good HS coaches correct that sort of behavior.  At the youth level the parents are into it and encourage it so you can’t blame the kids.

• Like 1

Have many of you visited a Black Church, watched Jamaican fans at a track meet, seen a Cuban or Afro Carribbean Baseball or seen a HBCU Football game and Band..or a funeral in New Orleans?  Its our African DNA. Our exhibition is a bit more colorful.  To me that's part of the Beauty of my people.  I understand those that are not part of that cultural exuberance not liking it.  Ali ALi Ali.  Those kids played with as much heart as anyone and immulated black athletes that they admire.  I like this NBA over the 50s but that's just me.  The Texas kids didn't because they got smoked.  That's how you stop it.  Send a good old fashioned button down suburban kids team to JawJaa and shut em up.  😎Dem kids balled out on my Lil homies from Texas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Have many of you visited a black Church, watched Jamaican fans at a track meet, seen a Cuban or Afro Carribbean Baseball or seen a HBCU Football game and Band..or a funeral in New Orleans.  Its our African DNA. Our exhibition is a bit more colorful.  To me that's part of the Beauty of my people.  I understand those that are not part of that cultural exuberance not liking it.  Ali ALi Ali.  Those kids played with as much heart as anyone and immulated black athletes that they admire.  I like this NBA over the 50s but that's just me.  The Texas kids didn't because they got smoked.  That's how you stop it.  Send a good old fashioned button down suburban kids to JawJaa and shut em up.  Dem kids balled out on my lol homies

I enjoyed the smack talk. It was obvious pretty quick that it had been going both ways ahead of time as the Georgia team disembarked the plane talking about it. 

I think it was all good natured smack talk and something to keep it fun and interesting for all involved. 

I could do without the cursing at the kids on the sideline and whatever from the coaches, but, I ain't lining up a firing squad over it. 

Pretty much the same way I felt about the big boy from Louisiana pretending to be a wide receiver for a similar video. These are hype videos. They are meant to be light hearted and promote the competition. I can dig it. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I enjoyed the smack talk. It was obvious pretty quick that it had been going both ways ahead of time as the Georgia team disembarked the plane talking about it. 

I think it was all good natured smack talk and something to keep it fun and interesting for all involved. 

I could do without the cursing at the kids on the sideline and whatever from the coaches, but, I ain't lining up a firing squad over it. 

Pretty much the same way I felt about the big boy from Louisiana pretending to be a wide receiver for a similar video. These are hype videos. They are meant to be light hearted and promote the competition. I can dig it. 

I agree the cursing has no place among kids.  But I'm sure both the JawJaa and Texas kids are where they are because of swag.  Its a hype video.  ATL ran thru H-Town and The DUB.  You should read the comments on the video that is what I was referring to.  Dudes claiming JawJaa over Texas over a game of elite 10yr olds.  Exactly Hype videos.   I'm gonna take a wild guess that Georgia, Florida and Texas have quite a bit of that swag at all levels.  Check out the populations of a certain ethnic group those 3 are right at the top.  And the 3 fastest to boot.  Coincidence I think not.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I agree the cursing has no place among kids.  But I'm sure both th JawJaa and Texas kids are where they are because of swag.  Its a hype video.  ATL ran thru H-Town and The DUB.  You should read the comments on the video that is what I was referring to.  Dudes claiming JawJaa over Texas over a game of elite 10yr olds.  Exactly Hype videos.   

Yeah I didn't care to go through the comment sections there. I don't know a thing about the people commenting, hence I don't really care about their opinions. I can imagine the commentary though. 

PS. Georgia is better than Texas! The kids proved it! 🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

They knew they were on UTR so they put on a show lol. Shawn Moffett the ATL Coach is a great coach and person. He’s a talker for sure but there was a ton of back and forth on Facebook (that’s how all these games get set up) 

At the end of the day they always shake hands and say good game. It’s funnnn man youth football is the best 

23 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Only thing I see is Georgia actually calling some plays.

Screens, Tunnel Screens, Jet Sweeps etc

Texas coaches got their QB doing 5-7 step drops as if 10-yr olds know how to pass protect 😂😂😂.

Im like "C'mon Man"

You'd see the SAME thing if these cowpokes were stupid enough to play any of the Georgia POWERS!