Top 10 Teams Ever graded by Max Preps

The Stache

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

To show you how bullshit bias portrays it's self! Not ONE school from the SOUTHEAST, the cradle of high school football, is listed! And HERE is Exhibit A as to the total bullshit of this poll!

#8 Colerain has three top sixty wins, while UNRANKED Colquitt has two TOP TWENTY FIVE's, who were UNDEFEATED prior to their semis and finals demise against you know who. Plus a 42-8 win against Florida power and 9-2 Tampa Plant! 

Colerain's opponents overall record was 98-68, while Colquitt's cumulative opponent's records were 113-65! And THAT includes two THREE win teams or it wou'd be REALLY impressive!

You KNOW there is Northern abd Western bias, when a 10-2 Camden team is ranked #9 in GEORGIA, but #246 in the WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY! Are y0u SHITTIN ME????????????????????????? Their only two losses were to the big school finalists Roswell, and NATIONAL CHAMPION Colquitt!!

I gotta idea, why don't you pussies come on down and GETCHA SOME REALITY CHECK?

Ga hsfb?  We talkin bout ga hsfb?  When your competition is other ga hsfb teams, of course the top teams will have clean records.  Ohio is a different monster and colerain was awesome against awesome competition.  ga hsfb?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Get a clue.  If the ranking services all agree, but their agreement doesn't jive with the local Podunk propaganda, then it may be time to open your eyes to what is really happening 40+ miles outside Moultrie

Ha, was going to say something similar.  When you think everybody is wrong and your right, you got problems. 

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao your not serious.. Rab used to be the Joke of this website but you sir Take the Cake

ur mental health is unreal

I wouldn't go that far!  Rab is the clown of every board he posts on.  That's hard to beat.  If you ever get bored check out the ga board and see what the think of rab.  LOL  His only friends any where is drummer, hsfbfan and GSB.  Oh yeah and concha too. 

it’s all bogus bullshit and not worth a plug nickel!

MD last year was the most hyped overrated team in the history of football.

got credit for beating down BG, St John’s Bosco, and DLS teams 

played powder puff California schedule after those.

Lets see what happens this year with  BG - this BG team comes in with some experience and I fully expect them bring MD back down to earth.

Just now, Texasball said:

Those people don’t have clue about how to fry fish

Lol.  I was on a two day tuna fishing trip where a guy from San Diego had six buddies from Texas on the boat as part of bachelor party activities.  These guys claimed to regularly catch trophy bass and catfish that could rip your arms right from the shoulder sockets.  Despite near “wide open” conditions, those guys got shut out!!!  If it wasn’t for reeling the bait back in, they would have had zero action.  So if you can’t catch em, might as well learn how to cook them. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I wouldn't go that far!  Rab is the clown of every board he posts on.  That's hard to beat.  If you ever get bored check out the ga board and see what the think of rab.  LOL  His only friends any where is drummer, hsfbfan and GSB.  Oh yeah and concha too. 

Listen up Jose', or I MAY hafta check your Green Card!

14 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Anybody who would want to be MY friend, is no friend of mine!xD

15 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha, was going to say something similar.  When you think everybody is wrong and your right, you got problems

Not always true.

For most people thats true yeah, unless you are me.... Ive made a living out of being right when every other moron thought they knew better.

16 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha, was going to say something similar.  When you think everybody is wrong and your right, you got problems. 

And ECH presents exhibit A below. Right on cue. HAHAHAHA.

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Not always true.

For most people thats true yeah, unless you are me.... Ive made a living out of being right when every other moron thought they knew better.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

And ECH presents exhibit A below. Right on cue. HAHAHAHA.

I agree that most people that disagree with EVERYONE are wrong.

Unless. 

You.

Are.

ME.

Example: My 7 year argument about CalPreps that everyone except golfaddict denied, turned out to be right when Ned announces hes starting to use OOS results to help state scaling.... He even makes a page to explain it, and goes back and redoes the old ranking with his new state scaling rule.

Thats only once of a countless # of times, thats led to this boastful, cocky sounding confidence.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Example: My 7 year argument about CalPreps that everyone except golfaddict denied, turned out to be right when Ned announces hes starting to use OOS results to help state scaling.... He even makes a page to explain it, and goes back and redoes the old ranking with his new state scaling rule.

Thats only once of a countless # of times, thats led to this boastful, cocky sounding confidence.

Not true at all.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, ORabidOne said:

To show you how bullshit bias portrays it's self! Not ONE school from the SOUTHEAST, the cradle of high school football, is listed!

HA HA HA HA....LOL...LOL...LOL....HA HA HA HA....oh dear, WOW!! 😂

Sorry, been laughing for 20 minutes...what were we talking about again?? 

-93CardinalsFan

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Texasball said:

it’s all bogus bullshit and not worth a plug nickel!

MD last year was the most hyped overrated team in the history of football.

got credit for beating down BG, St John’s Bosco, and DLS teams 

played powder puff California schedule after those.

Lets see what happens this year with  BG - this BG team comes in with some experience and I fully expect them bring MD back down to earth.

MD was pretty darn good.