Urban Meyer covers and lies for wife beater coach.

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

You are changing the subject.  If every D-1 staff had the same incident it still doesn’t make it right.  He fucked up.  Period.  

Giving you some perspective. 

He shouldn’t of lied.... but a lot of bad shit happens in big time college football when you pull back the curtains. A lot of fucking shit. 

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Giving you some perspective. 

He shouldn’t of lied.... but a lot of bad shit happens in big time college football when you pull back the curtains. A lot of fucking shit. 

I know - but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve to get canned based on this incident.  He’s lucky he was able to skirt the rules years ago while recruiting criminals at U of F.  If he keeps his job after this, I will be convinced he’s Teflon.

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I can go find dozens and dozens of asst coaches on coaching staffs that did some bad shit everyone can read on the internet. 

Tons. Of. Them. 

And hopefully they have been disciplined to some magnitude. Also how long ago was the situation.  Cant compare what people did 15 years ago let alone 25+ years ago to the atmosphere in which we live today

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

He’s lucky he was able to skirt the rules years ago while recruiting criminals at U of F.  I

And the U in the early 2000s was only recruiting Rhode scholars? Should I list some of those players? Yikes. 

How about Nebraska back in the day with Lawrence Phillips and countless others? 

Sometimes winning comes with “excess baggage”. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

And the U in the early 2000s was only recruiting Rhode scholars? Should I list some of those players? Yikes. 

How about Nebraska back in the day with Lawrence Phillips and countless others? 

Sometimes winning comes with “excess baggage”. 

Have you seen the 30 for 30 on Miami. That program was exposed. And they took a beating for it. You can look at Oklahoma with brian Bosworth or Pete Carroll and his cheating. 

9 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve to get canned based on this incident

2-4 game or hell even half a year suspension if you want. 

But canned.... no. 

Were talking about urban fucking Meyer here not Terry Shea. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

2-4 game or hell even half a year suspension if you want. 

But canned.... no. 

Were talking about urban fucking Meyer here not Terry Shea. 

His level of achievement should have no bearing on the penalty for this particular incident. If you disagree that’s your prerogative, but it says more about what you value vs what is actually important.  If the school sees it this way than it will say plenty about what OSU values.  It sure is shit won’t be about respecting woman or doing the right thing, it would of be about $$ and football success.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

it's like they are defending trump, same lame excuses.......that's the mentality of this nation.

Some of us our against this mob mentality/culture that will soon swallow up all of us if we don’t speak out.... 

I’m sure you made mistakes in your life that you’re not proud of..... 

we all have ... he that is without sin let him cast the first stone. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

His level of achievement should have no bearing on the penalty for this particular incident. If you disagree that’s your prerogative, but it says more about what you value vs what is actually important.  If the school sees it this way than it will say plenty about what OSU values.  It sure is shit won’t be about respecting woman or doing the right thing, it would of be about $$ and football success.

You make it sound like urban fucking put his hands on the woman.... What happened to individual free will? 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Have you seen the 30 for 30 on Miami. That program was exposed. And they took a beating for it. You can look at Oklahoma with brian Bosworth or Pete Carroll and his cheating. 

Nyhs fan wants to stick his head in the sand.... he wants to think the U in the early 2000s was composed of all upstanding young men who were in bible study every night. 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Nyhs fan wants to stick his head in the sand.... he wants to think the U in the early 2000s was composed of all upstanding young men who were in bible study every night. 

Don’t put my name in your mouth or words in my mouth.  I said nothing close to that.  Quote me correctly.  Urban is a scumbag.  It doesn’t matter if anyone or everyone else is a scumbag too.  You just don’t get it. 

• Like 2