Urban Meyer covers and lies for wife beater coach.

HooverOutlaw

8 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

He’s on paid administrative leave while while OSU board investigates

amazing how many experts from the Board we have here

sad that society condemns you before your say/trial in today’s world! Suppose to be innocent till proven guilty

now by NO means am I taking a side here 

He's guilty as shit, so there's that> I guess....

and, he will very soon be fired. 

Maybe next week.

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

In Ohio 3 hours ago 

sorry I just tuned in😆

Ohhh lmaooo well look at you 

Urban meyer does have several options if he gets fired and the bookies in Vegas have it at -200 for yes hell be fired. The jets will need a new coach after this year. LSU might need a new coach cuz coach o is already on the hot seat...wouldnt that be sexy saban meyer and Fisher all in one division of a conference. You figure the browns will need a new coach sooner rather than later. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Don’t put my name in your mouth or words in my mouth.  I said nothing close to that.  Quote me correctly.  Urban is a scumbag.  It doesn’t matter if anyone or everyone else is a scumbag too.  You just don’t get it. 

For one ... oh ok tough guy. 

Two .... to get to the top in Big time college football you have to be at least a little slimy most of the time. It’s a harsh reality my friend. Accept it or don’t .... that’s your choice. Coaches take players into their  programs of questionable character to win games. Period. And sometimes that includes coaches as well. 

Don’t know why any coach would choose college over the NFL given the choice.  Too much of side crap in college, too much responsibility of non football stuff.  In the NFL is is about football, with the owner able to handle some of the side show.  Meyer screwed up, I don’t like him, but he is a good coach.

Urban has been a scumbag. 

Saban has been a scumbag. 

Gary Patterson has been a scumbag. 

Bobby Petrino has been a scumbag. 

Greg Schiano has been a scumbag. 

Pete caroll has been a scumbag. 

Art briles has been a scumbag. 

Hugh freeze has been a scumbag. 

Lane kiffin has been a scumbag. 

Brian kelly has been a scumbag ....

should I continue or what? 

This is the profession they have chosen.... 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Uh oh Twitter strikes again.....this time sonny gray is the culprit of racist tweets. 

After he get beaten up today by baltimore now this

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2789062-sonny-grays-deleted-old-racist-tweets-surface-after-game-vs-orioles.amp.html

Read what Gray said - this is total BS.  But the NY press would love to get him canned cause he stinks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

For one ... oh ok tough guy. 

Two .... to get to the top in Big time college football you have to be at least a little slimy most of the time. It’s a harsh reality my friend. Accept it or don’t .... that’s your choice. Coaches take players into their  programs of questionable character to win games. Period. And sometimes that includes coaches as well. 

Still missing the point I see.  This will be my last post trying to get through to you.  Nobody is talking about 2000 Miami, other college programs, what it takes to get to the top of CFB, or any of the other nonsense you are talking about.  It is a very simple topic, pay attention.

Either you believe a head coach (Meyer in this case) deserves to be fired for knowingly keeping a domestic abuser on his staff or you don’t.  I feel like it’s a fireable offense.  You don’t.  That clear and easy enough for you?  I am comfortable in my position.  If you don’t agree than like I said before I think that speaks to character.

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Urban has been a scumbag. 

Saban has been a scumbag. 

Gary Patterson has been a scumbag. 

Bobby Petrino has been a scumbag. 

Greg Schiano has been a scumbag. 

Pete caroll has been a scumbag. 

Art briles has been a scumbag. 

Hugh freeze has been a scumbag. 

Lane kiffin has been a scumbag. 

Brian kelly has been a scumbag ....

should I continue or what? 

This is the profession they have chosen.... 

Is petrino around anymore? 

Art Briles is gone

Caroll ran from the college game because yep hes a scumbag

Brian Kelly you can blame for the kid dying. 

Freeze not around anymore

Lane Kiffin is a toolbag and glad hes off at a no relevant school 

Saban can be a scumbag...if you consider he flat left the dolphins to take the bama job. 

42 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Is petrino around anymore? 

Art Briles is gone

Caroll ran from the college game because yep hes a scumbag

Brian Kelly you can blame for the kid dying. 

Freeze not around anymore

Lane Kiffin is a toolbag and glad hes off at a no relevant school 

Saban can be a scumbag...if you consider he flat left the dolphins to take the bama job. 

9D19B939-F6E6-4C98-91AB-514D592BFA71.jpeg

That being said Urban should still be fired for lying to his boss and setting up the school for a PR nightmare 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Either you believe a head coach (Meyer in this case) deserves to be fired for knowingly keeping a domestic abuser on his staff or you don’t.

How are you so sure  urban knows every single detail that happened Mr. All Knowing just curious? 

How many times did the DV happen? 

Was he drunk when it happened? 

Did he take classes after for anger management or alcohol issues? 

Did he give up alcohol after ? 

Did his ex choose to take him back after the incident (s) ? 

How bad was the domestic violence ? 

Stitches/hospitalization ? 

Can you answer all the above please I’m curious? I would like to know. 

You watch last chance U? The qb from season 2 de Andre Johnson from FSU punched a girl in the face at a bar. He’s now the starting qb at FAU. 

Dalvin Cook accused of punching girl at FSU ..... after due process he was found not guilty. 

Do we not get second chances in our society? And or believe in the judicial system anymore ? 

Are you so perfect you regret nothing in your life? 

20 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

How are you so sure  urban knows every single detail that happened Mr. All Knowing just curious? 

How many times did the DV happen? 

Was he drunk when it happened? 

Did he take classes after for anger management or alcohol issues? 

Did he give up alcohol after ? 

Did his ex choose to take him back after the incident (s) ? 

How bad was the domestic violence ? 

Stitches/hospitalization ? 

Can you answer all the above please I’m curious? I would like to know. 

You watch last chance U? The qb from season 2 de Andre Johnson from FSU punched a girl in the face at a bar. He’s now the starting qb at FAU. 

Dalvin Cook accused of punching girl at FSU ..... after due process he was found not guilty. 

Do we not get second chances in our society? And or believe in the judicial system anymore ? 

Are you so perfect you regret nothing in your life? 

This is not a court of law.  It’s a high profile coaching job. He concealed information on a terrible PR situation.  Also morally irresponsible.  Thats really all it comes down to.  Clearly a fireable offense IMO. You and OSU fans are the only ones getting emotional about it and ranting about everything else.  

15 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

And nobody is talking about how this came up

the coach who is in a custody battle went to pick up his children and supposedly brushed her in a dispute which triggered this

she said he said here we are

its amazing how many experts here missed this 

It started in 2009 . Urban knew.

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

This is not a court of law.  It’s a high profile coaching job. He concealed information on a terrible PR situation.  Also morally irresponsible.  Thats really all it comes down to.  Clearly a fireable offense IMO. You and OSU fans are the only ones getting emotional about it and ranting about everything else.  

Let me ask you this question 

you own a company or are high level manager

you and your wife are good friends with Bill and Sally

Sally complains to your wife that Billy was abusive 

your wife does not tell you for a week, month or so. You see them together out in public like nothing ever happened

what do you do?

fire him or call the police?

easy question I’m sure

3 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

your wife does not tell you for a week, month or so. You see them together out in public like nothing ever happened

what do you do?

easy question I’m sure

Did you not read the facebook article at all?

5 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

what do you do?

easy question I’m sure

You need to live in reality and not hypotheticals.  

1.  Head Coach of Ohio State football is not a normal corporate environment.  There are University and title IX reporting requirements for situations like this.

2.  Head Coach of Ohio State football is a high profile position that is extensively covered by local and national media.  Having any allegations of this nature being uncovered by a third party reporter rather than it being transparent and the University having control of the narrative internally is a huge mistake.  It is a colossal failure on Meyer’s part.  This is not debatable.

3.  Due to this colossal failure, it is a PR nightmare for the University.  Public perception is a big deal for OSU.  It effects the bottom line.  It’s all about $$.  If he wasn’t such a successful coach he would be gone already.

4.  This was not a 1 time incident.  There were years of abuse and harrassment according to the reports I have read.  If Meyer and the abuser were “close” as you say, and his wife knew this according to irrefutable text messages, then don’t tell me  Meyer wasn’t aware.  He is complicit and morally bankrupt.

Thats all I have to say on this.