Urban Meyer covers and lies for wife beater coach.

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Too late to hire the Iowa state guy .... the season starts in few weeks have to hire in house if and when urban gone..

If they go in house I dont think itll be schiano they could have named him interim over this other guy. This situation certainly throws a monkey wrench into the big ten picture. If meyer leaves can players leave the program? How many recruits do u think will decommit 

I’m wondering ..... 

Is it possible Shelley Meyer never spoke to urban about the texts she received from Courtney Smith? 

Do husbands and wives have to tell each other EVERYTHING? 

You don’t think Shelley knows urban has enough on his plate? 

Are we so quick to demand blood before all the facts come out? What happened to due process? 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

I’m wondering ..... 

Is it possible Shelley Meyer never spoke to urban about the texts she received from Courtney Smith? 

Are we so quick to demand blood before all the facts come out? What happened to due process? 

Why don't you just leave?

Its clear you aren't wanted. 

Just leave. Tool. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

I’m wondering ..... 

Hes on record saying that he and his wife share everything. Well if you share everything than he knows. I think that's what they are looking into....did Shelley tell him. Shelley is more than likely fired as well. She knew and never reported it or told anyone. 

Due process is on a criminal matter. Urban did absolutely nothing criminal. Ethically he did. And for that reason Ohio state has to let him go. 

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

According to @Mjd33

1. Proclaiming that "grabbing the pussy" is perfectly fine. 

2. Beating your wife is fine and not a big deal. Coaches should promote it!

What a tool.

Dob't forget he's all against the mob mentality today while chanting Lock Her Up with the mob not too far in the past. 

¬¬

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Hes on record saying that he and his wife share everything. Well if you share everything than he knows. I think that's what they are looking into....did Shelley tell him. Shelley is more than likely fired as well. She knew and never reported it or told anyone. 

Due process is on a criminal matter. Urban did absolutely nothing criminal. Ethically he did. And for that reason Ohio state has to let him go. 

If they can PROVE he knew .... than his firing will be justified. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

If they can PROVE he knew .... than his firing will be justified. 

They really dont have to prove it.....all they have to say is due to ethical concerns related to this matter and that urban did not represent Ohio state in a good light he will be relieved of his duties as HC. We wish him all the best. Once you put your company in a bad spot like this your done. And that is what osu is a business 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

If Urban tells the suits his wife didn’t tell him and they can’t prove he knew .... he still has to be fired?

Yeah.....its unfortunate but in today's landscape yes he does. Like you said 20 years ago this would have been a nothing burger and people would have went on their way. In today's world with title 9 and such he has to be let go. I figure by tomorrow it will be official. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yeah.....its unfortunate but in today's landscape yes he does. Like you said 20 years ago this would have been a nothing burger and people would have went on their way. In today's world with title 9 and such he has to be let go. I figure by tomorrow it will be official. 

I do believe there should be a zero tolerance policy regarding DV. 

& Contrary to popular belief, Im not an urban Meyer fan or Ohio state fan,  but I do believe in due process..... which some on here obviously don’t. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

& Contrary to popular belief, Im not an urban Meyer fan or Ohio state fan,  but I do believe in due process..... which some on here obviously don’t. 

Due process is only a criminal matter in courts. This is not a criminal matter. This is a public perception issue and one that Ohio state needs to address now. If they keep him the perception is gonna be win at all costs and nothing else matters. 

11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

So admitting to assaulting women on a taped recording is also part of your "zero tolerance" policy?

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dob't forget he's all against the mob mentality today while chanting Lock Her Up with the mob not too far in the past. 

¬¬

Former CIA personnel thinks she should be in jail. But what would he know right?  I’m sure Not more than some wise guy in Georgia lol. 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Oh yes you inferred this because I explained what Trump ACTUALLY said not what the media reported ..... 

Maybe one day I can be a “real” man like you Max. Please teach me the ways! 

Start out by being accountable, and holding others accountable. That's a simple first step. Let me know when you think you have that mastered, and we'll move along slowly.

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Start out by being accountable, and holding others accountable. That's a simple first step. Let me know when you think you have that mastered, and we'll move along slowly.

I’ll hold others accountable when we know ALL the facts ..... how about not jumping to conclusions what people may or may not have known? 

Can you say with certainty his wife told him? Because I can’t right now.