AHHH, it's ALMOST here! Friday nights in Moultrie, Georgia!

ORabidOne

3 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

Thanks.    Several years ago a poster on this site ripped me for describing a Georgia school as "Valdosta Lowndes" by informing me that Lowndes is not in Valdosta.    Having never been to the school I was using the location address that I see it used by many sources but must have hit a raw nerve.    Did not want to cause another issue with the people of the great state of Georgia for fear of offending them and being barred from the state.     If that happened, how would I be able to return to Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House, my favorite restaurant in the entire country.

Yeah, the Lowndes/Valdosta thing is probably a bit different due to the close proximity of the two schools and how they compete for the same talent pools at times. Cross town rivals and all. 

Colquitt doesn't have that worry yet. Thank goodness.

Still a weird thing on the address situatuon but, it is what it is.

12 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

Thanks.    Several years ago a poster on this site ripped me for describing a Georgia school as "Valdosta Lowndes" by informing me that Lowndes is not in Valdosta.    Having never been to the school I was using the location address that I see it used by many sources but must have hit a raw nerve.    Did not want to cause another issue with the people of the great state of Georgia for fear of offending them and being barred from the state.     If that happened, how would I be able to return to Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House, my favorite restaurant in the entire country.

Well....unless they've moved it since last Monday....Lowndes High School is located on Norman Drive INSIDE the Valdosta city limits.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

NO problem with returning! Jist bring your money when you come!😉

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, the Lowndes/Valdosta thing is probably a bit different due to the close proximity of the two schools and how they compete for the same talent pools at times. Cross town rivals and all. 

Colquitt doesn't have that worry yet. Thank goodness.

Still a weird thing on the address situatuon but, it is what it is.

You think THAT'S weird! Buford city limits is in TWO COUNTIES, with TWO SPLOST funds!

2 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

WELL, tell us MORE about Mrs. Wilkes? Marie Osmond allows me ONE decadent rendezvous per week!:D

12 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Not very.

I was there in 11' and 12'.

Maybe it changed but I know what I experienced.

LISTEN UP SKIPPY! Although we've reiterated this on NUMEROUS occasions before! I'll attempt to type REAAAAAALLLY SLOOOOOOOWLY, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU kin UN DER STAND me! The HOMEside is largely students section, band, and season reserved, at roughly seventeen bucks a POP times six games! An area where, unless your name is Ruffi, you'll be sitting on row ten, twenty five yard line if you're lucky to get a ticket at all! The VISITOR'S side, or HAWG POUND, is made up primarily of the REAL Colquitt County Packer entourage, or the TWELFTH MAN as it were! YOURS TRULY among that gaggle! And if you get there in time, you can sit with ME on the Thirty Five yard line, TOP ROW! 

NOW, I ask you, would you opt to buy TWO tickets at $17.00 each! Or would you go with the econo plan of $10.00 each, where you can sit with fifty of your family and friends? PLUS, the added bonus of being able to give our opponents a ROUSING WELCOME to the HOG PEN, for FORTY EIGHT NON STOP MINUTES!😉

From a WHITE man's prospective, it's a NO BRAINER!xD

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

LISTEN UP SKIPPY! Although we've reiterated this on NUMEROUS occasions before! I'll attempt to type REAAAAAALLLY SLOOOOOOOWLY, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU kin UN DER STAND me! The HOMEside is largely students section, band, and season reserved, at roughly seventeen bucks a POP times six games! An area where, unless your name is Ruffi, you'll be sitting on row ten, twenty five yard line if you're lucky to get a ticket at all! The VISITOR'S side, or HAWG POUND, is made up primarily of the REAL Colquitt County Packer entourage, or the TWELFTH MAN as it were! YOURS TRULY among that gaggle! And if you get there in time, you can sit with ME on the Thirty Five yard line, TOP ROW! 

NOW, I ask you, would you opt to buy TWO tickets at $17.00 each! Or would you go with the econo plan of $10.00 each, where you can sit with fifty of your family and friends? PLUS, the added bonus of being able to give our opponents a ROUSING WELCOME to the HOG PEN, for FORTY EIGHT NON STOP MINUTES!😉

From a WHITE man's prospective, it's a NO BRAINER!xD

You spring for the season tickets.....Duh !!!!!!

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Fat GA chicks? Sure. Why not!?

YEAH, when I was in high school, a FAT GURL was about 200 lbs. And there WEREN'T MANY! NOW, she'd be a RUNWAY MODEL! In times past, NOBODY looked at a chunky monkey. But NOW, I guess it's like they say! You want another one like yo MAMMY! They line up for 250 lbers., in hopes that you can get one they only hafta fatten up to 300-400lbs.! HELL, if you're REALLY lucky, you can get one with three or four folds in her stomach! And it'll be like having two double dates!

12 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

YEAH, when I was in high school, a FAT GURL was about 200 lbs. And there WEREN'T MANY! NOW, she'd be a RUNWAY MODEL! In times past, NOBODY looked at a chunky monkey. But NOW, I guess it's like they say! You want another one like yo MAMMY! They line up for 250 lbers., in hopes that you can get one they only hafta fatten up to 300-400lbs.! HELL, if you're REALLY lucky, you can get one with three or four folds in her stomach! And it'll be like having two double dates!

GA is full of them chunky ladies lol

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

...The VISITOR'S side, or HAWG POUND, is made up primarily of the REAL Colquitt County Packer entourage, or the TWELFTH MAN as it were! YOURS TRULY among that gaggle! 😉

Maybe you should call them the 14th man since y'all play with 12 and 13 on the field.  😎

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, tell us MORE about Mrs. Wilkes? Marie Osmond allows me ONE decadent rendezvous per week!:D

Ten to twelve people sitting around a round table passing 30-35 dishes of the best southern food a person can have.   I recently saw a poll that ranked their fried chicken as one of the best five place to eat chicken in the country.   We have plans to return to Savannah sometime next year so as to allow me another feast at this wonderful place.    That is why it is so important that I keep all the Georgia posters content this season.  😎

25 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Videos sure make our poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs look so much bigger.

Rufus>>

Our tiny undersized hawgs are BIG. But, they aren't as big as Grayson, Marietta, McEachern, Brookwood, Lowndes, Tift, Camden, Thomasville, Trinity Catholic, Valdosta or Alcovy... well, you get the idea anyway. 

Beating any of those teams is going to be like jumping at godzilla for our undersized guys, or climbing up a really steep hill.