Unemployment at 3.9%

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You know....you CAN embrace all the good going on without liking our current President. The rest of us did it for eight years. The night OBL was killed I praised Nobama and partied like it was 1999. You should do the same now. 

"all the good"?...unemployment is low?....what about the rest of the puzzle?...N.Korea?..Iran?...Kissing Putin's ass?..Mulluer investigation?..Cohen flipping?..Manifort case?...and I just heard on the news Trump is up to 16 lies a day...he's over 4,000 now since he took office!! ...amazing!...not much "good" to talk about....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Some employers are offering to pay your student loans as part of your compensation package. As the unemployment lowers companies are finding new ways to entice people to come work for them. Creates competition btw them which is good. 

My company just offered this very incentive. We also just started a program offering $5,000 towards a hybrid or electric car. With government tax credits and the company amount, I could buy the Mercedes EV for about $22K! 

• Like 1