Captains Thread

The Stache

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You missed the point badly.  I’m talking about chest thumping by calling out other states.  Being able to recruit almost half the state pop is a big adv.

Damn dude, don't get butthurt... 🤣 it is what it is... 

Yeah, recruitin'....

People do what people do... they move.

Grassroots fading, sad to say.

Regards,

BGW

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn dude, don't get butthurt... 🤣 it is what it is... 

Yeah, recruitin'....

People do what people do... they move.

Grassroots fading, sad to say.

Regards,

BGW

Stop the overreacting, it's a conversation, and no one is butt hurt.  My comments were an extension of a convo from another thread. 

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Somewhat surprised that no other teams have introduced their captains yet on this thread.  Must be intimidated by the Stache and his half shirted foursome.  I'll give a pass to IMG as they are prolly still finalizing their roster.

I think they are just tired of responding to the 10 different names you have. 

It must be hard work logging in and out of so many names daily. 

3 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Was this thread's title calling out Texas?No.  Is your issue with thread titles, or thread content? 

I don't have an issue, just calling out the hypocrisy.  There is not a texas thread even on the first page, so WE Texans aren't even in this conversation about who the biggest homers are.

I will say I'm looking forward to CA being brought back down to earth and reality, BG>MD and IMG>MD.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don't have an issue, just calling out the hypocrisy.  There is not a texas thread even on the first page, so WE Texans aren't even in this conversation about who the biggest homers are.

I will say I'm looking forward to CA being brought back down to earth and reality, BG>MD and IMG>MD.  

Texans are free to post any time. There's no hypocrisy, just a few passionate CA football fans posting here.  I'm sure you would love to see MD and every other CA power program lose, and I'm also sure you and half the state of Texas will post about it, if it happens. LOL. By the way, is Texas playing BG and IMG this year?

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

Texans are free to post any time. There's no hypocrisy, just a few passionate CA football fans posting here.  I'm sure you would love to see MD and every other CA power program lose, and I'm also sure you and half the state of Texas will post about it, if it happens. LOL. By the way, is Texas playing BG and IMG this year?

We know we can post anytime we want, this is about who the homers are and we Texans were called out for being chest thumpers.

No, 1/2 the Texans will not post on anything Californian. im one of the few that is here, so you will hear from me for sure.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

We know we can post anytime we want, this is about who the homers are and we Texans were called out for being chest thumpers.

No, 1/2 the Texans will not post on anything Californian. im one of the few that is here, so you will hear from me for sure.  

So...is Texas playing IMG or BG?

43 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No we are not,  why you ask?

The two top teams in the nation (both from CA) will go up against the other two top national programs, and where's Allen or Lake Travis, or any TX programs? If MD and/or SJB win, they will have every right to do a little chest thumping. FYI- I think Cen10 has a puncher's chance at the Southern Section Championship this year too, but they don't brag at all.  That's it.