Enemy of the people

Nolebull813

This is a textbook example of why the media, mainly the liberal media is the enemy of the people. Look how they word this article. And this is from yahoo.com. This type of support for such a garbage human being, and the way they attack "right wing" media for calling it out is jaw dropping. This article is the exact reason people have such a huge distrust for the media 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/right-wing-websites-target-new-york-times-new-writer-call-anti-white-tweets-222033710.html

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Many groups are starting to wake up. For example, Trumps approval rating among Blacks has now doubled to 29%. Thanks, MSM!! 

Yeah the biggest mistake liberals make is actually believing most people outside of their bubble are stupid and easily branishwashed. 

Blacks and Hispanics to a degree are realizing now more than ever that democrats only come around every 4 years for their vote. No policies they have implemented in the last half century has helped minorities thrive in any way. 

As time passes, and there is more access to information, minorities are able to get hip to the lies democrats peddle them. 

Why do you think they are so hell bent on blatant attempts to get illegals a pathway to the voting booth? They are losing a grip on the people waking up from the brainwash. And they are so fixated on blocking voter id laws. You need  your id to do endless things of importance except vote which is most important of them all. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah the biggest mistake liberals make is actually believing most people outside of their bubble are stupid and easily branishwashed. 

Blacks and Hispanics to a degree are realizing now more than ever that democrats only come around every 4 years for their vote. No policies they have implemented in the last half century has helped minorities thrive in any way. 

As time passes, and there is more access to information, minorities are able to get hip to the lies democrats peddle them. 

Why do you think they are so hell bent on blatant attempts to get illegals a pathway to the voting booth? They are losing a grip on the people waking up from the brainwash. And they are so fixated on blocking voter id laws. You need  your id to do endless things of importance except vote which is most important of them all. 

Like buy groceries.....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes. Some grocery stores make you show Identification for W.I.C. and food stamps. 

Also anything with alcohol in it. And certain medicines. 

So your lame attempt at humor has fell flat 

I haven't shown an ID to buy groceries in 45+ years.  

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I haven't shown an ID to buy groceries in 45+ years.  

Rufus>>

Any country that would require that would be one run by a government or corporations that totally lacked any semblance of both privacy and freedom. If rules to this effect got implemented, the USA will have gone down a very, very dark road.

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Any country that would require that would be one run by a government or corporations that totally lacked any semblance of both privacy and freedom. If rules to this effect got implemented, the USA will have gone down a very, very dark road.

It is rare and only will happen for things you might need to be 18/21 to buy or to utilize government benefits. 

The point was we have to show ID for many things. Tons of things. So why not voting? How is that any different? It's different because it helps democrats that's why. Anything democrats complain about is not about helping Americans. It's about affecting dems. That's the issue they have now. No policies. Just trying to keep from losing everything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

The point was we have to show ID for many things. Tons of things. So why not voting? How is that any different? It's different because it helps democrats that's why. Anything democrats complain about is not about helping Americans. It's about affecting dems. That's the issue they have now. No policies. Just trying to keep from losing everything

Let me ask you this: what kind of ID are you talking about? Is it one issued specifically to vote? Or is it any popular ID such as the ones used for I-9 verification (for employment purposes). I don't necessarily have a problem with requiring an ID provided it does not have the effect (unintended or intended), of excluding citizens that should have the right to vote. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Let me ask you this: what kind of ID are you talking about? Is it one issued specifically to vote? Or is it any popular ID such as the ones used for I-9 verification (for employment purposes). I don't necessarily have a problem with requiring an ID provided it does not have the effect (unintended or intended), of excluding citizens that should have the right to vote. 

Some states don't require it. Some do. They need a federal law across the board. You should need a state issued ID/Drivers license/US Passport/Military ID etc and a social security card to register to vote. And when you provide those, they issue you a voter id. People who weren't born here but are citizens should show proof of citizenship 

Then when you come to vote you provide the voter ID card. 

All applying should have to be in person and you should have to provide your thumbprint on it. No dead people and illegals allowed. Lol. 

You need just as much if not more for anything else of importance. (Loan, bank account, govt assistance, drivers license, etc) so it shouldn't be a big deal at all

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Some states don't require it. Some do. They need a federal law across the board. You should need a state issued ID/Drivers license/US Passport/Military ID etc and a social security card to register to vote. And when you provide those, they issue you a voter id. 

Then when you come to vote you provide the voter ID card. 

All applying should have to be in person and you should have to provide you thumbprint on it. No dead people and illegals allowed. Lol. 

You need just as much if not more for anything else of importance. (Loan, bank account, govt assistance, drivers license, etc) so it shouldn't be a big deal at all

Two comments. First, the Drivers Licence or State ID in lieu of DL, would not work. Why? Green Card holders qualify for those IDs and under Federal law, these individuals don't have the right to vote. Second, I can think of one category of citizens that would probably be excluded under the above. That would be the homeless. I guess you are saying that homeless citizens should not have the right to vote, then even if they have not broken the law? Not saying I agree or disagree with this position, but it is something that I would have to think carefully about. 

25 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Two comments. First, the Drivers Licence or State ID in lieu of DL, would not work. Why? Green Card holders qualify for those IDs and under Federal law, these individuals don't have the right to vote. Second, I can think of one category of citizens that would probably be excluded under the above. That would be the homeless. I guess you are saying that homeless citizens should not have the right to vote, then even if they have not broken the law? Not saying I agree or disagree with this position, but it is something that I would have to think carefully about. 

Hell you shouldn't be able to vote if you don't pay taxes. Lol 

you should have to bring your W2

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Hell you shouldn't be able to vote if you don't pay taxes. Lol 

you should have to bring your W2

I disagree. And, there are many individuals, some with substantial income, that pay little to no taxes, as our tax code is riddled with exceptions, deductions and other loopholes. And no, the tax legislation did not close many of them and in fact it created several new ones. 

I believe all citizens, except those currently incarcerated should have the right to vote. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

I disagree. And, there are many individuals, some with substantial income, that pay little to no taxes, as our tax code is riddled with exceptions, deductions and other loopholes. And no, the tax legislation did not close many of them and in fact it created several new ones. 

I believe all citizens, except those currently incarcerated should have the right to vote. 

Republicans have been consistent in their attempts to deny people the right to vote for a long time.  

And the tax cuts for the rich never seems to be questioned by the average Repub voter.  That's the free giveaway by the gov to the rich and never a word from them.  But getting angry at the poor must be more satisfying.  

😕

• Like 1

TRUMPY THE CLOWN....is the enemy of the people.  And I do mean ALL the people.  Well...maybe not the Russian Duma.  Or the Russian President.  Or the Russian Prime Minister.  Or the Russian call girls.  Or the Russian oligarchs.  But...pretty much everyone else.

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

TRUMPY THE CLOWN....is the enemy of the people.  And I do mean ALL the people.  Well...maybe not the Russian Duma.  Or the Russian President.  Or the Russian Prime Minister.  Or the Russian call girls.  Or the Russian oligarchs.  But...pretty much everyone else.

Rufus>>

Rufus,

Are you considered smart by South Georgia standards?

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Rufus,

Are you considered smart by South Georgia standards?

Of course not.  I'm just an old retired turpentine mogul who can barely read and write.  No practical education....no mentoring....no ability to judge right and wrong...and I am prone to fibbing.

But I get by....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How is that Trump is tough on Russia fairy tale going? 

Btw, you are so funny with your memes and your wit is legendary.  Keep it up bc you are a star.  You really might reach GSB status as an official Russian operative. 

It's much more fact and reality-based than yours, Jan.

69729605.jpg