Is there a MORE boring game on the planet than SOCCER?

ORabidOne

You watch for four hours, while 72,000 morons chant some unintelligible bullshit and wave their lil fairy flags! And of the 120 minutes of play! There is MAAAAYBE ninety SECONDS of real action! And to top THAT off, the MLS league STINKS! The MLS All stars lost to Team Italia last night, 5-3! And THIS is what's gonna knock the GHSA playoffs out of the Benz!

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

You watch for four hours, while 72,000 morons chant some unintelligible bullshit and wave their lil fairy flags! And of the 120 minutes of play! There is MAAAAYBE ninety SECONDS of real action! And to top THAT off, the MLS league STINKS! The MLS All stars lost to Team Italia last night, 5-3! And THIS is what's gonna knock the GHSA playoffs out of the Benz!

Actually the MLS all stars tied the best team in Italy in regulation. They lost in penalty kicks Rab.

10 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

This is one of the most ignorant posts, even for you, that I have ever seen on this message board. You don't understand the game, yet you choose to comment on it. 

You don't like it; STFU and leave it alone!

10 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Actually the MLS all stars tied the best team in Italy in regulation. They lost in penalty kicks Rab.

WOW, the best the UNITED STATES of AMERICA could muster against ONE lil Italian team, was a TIE in regulation? THAT's like ALMOST winning that Supa Bowl!

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Plus, I'm wondering what in the hell a "lil fairy flag" is? 

Getting reports of homophobic slurs and whatnot about it. I'm inclined to agree. 

After you ban me again over FUCKING NOTHING! Why don't you and your lil girlfriends go back to your safe space and sing folk songs about your homeland?

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

After you ban me again over FUCKING NOTHING! Why don't you and your lil girlfriends go back to your safe space and sing folk songs about your homeland?

All I'm saying is you are pushing the envelope. People are reporting your ignorant shit stirring. 

At some point, we can't look the other way as a site and remain viable. That's the entire reason there is a report system and site guidelines. 

You get away with a good bit. I mean, I have cleaned up some of your stuff before getting reports. I'd say thank you and do better if I were you.

Just sayin. 

• Like 1