African-Americans are jumping on the Trump Train

paladin4ever

On 8/8/2018 at 1:41 PM, Horsefly said:

I agree with them leaving the Dems, but to go to the repubs is just as naive and closed minded.  they went from one plantation to the next. They need to ask Michael Steele if we are wanted and appreciated. 

America has been one great Plantation for Black people regardless of which party sits at the top seat in the WHITE HOUSE.  My teacher once put the American Flag and the Rebel Flag in front of me and asked me what did one do to you that the other one didn't.  Yet these dumb Right Wing Nut Jobs think black people Love Democrats.  All the Smart African Americans I know like you think like me and tell these Nutz everyday both parties are full of B.S.  The RepubliKKKan Plantation is no different than the DemonKrat one.  Same people pedaling different B.S. Tricknology has been the detriment of us.  They don't want the truth of what Plantation actually caused the destruction of the Black Family and hatred of self.     🤘

I will pass on their Tutelage it has proven to be destructive as hell to my well being for over 400 years. 

jd7iboig4whoeppzq2pc.jpg

They want you to join this B.S. 

Here’s a joke: What’s the difference between a Klan rally and a Republican Convention?

Answer: The dress code.

The Republican Party is whiter than Tilda Swinton riding a polar bear in a snowstorm to a Taylor Swift concert in Frostbite Falls, Minnesota..🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Now lookie here, cabrón, don’t you go paintin’ all us Yanqui gringos with the same ol’ brush.  I know we all look alike to you hombres, but we’re people, too, with feelings...

Soy un hombre bien sensible y AztecPadre me hace llorar... 😢 Necesito un "safe space".

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

America has been one great Plantation for Black people regardless of which party sits at the top seat in the WHITE HOUSE.  My teacher once put the American Flag and the Rebel Flag in front of me and asked me what did one do to you that the other one didn't.  Yet these dumb Right Wing Nut Jobs think black people Love Democrats.  All the Smart African Americans I know like you think like me and tell these Nutz everyday both parties are full of B.S.  The RepubliKKKan Plantation is no different than the DemonKrat one.  Same people pedaling different B.S. Tricknology has been the detriment of us.  The don't wan't the truth of what Plantation actually caused the destruction of the Black Family and hatred of self.     🤘

I will pass on their Tutelage it has proven to be destructive as hell to my well being for over 400 years. 

jd7iboig4whoeppzq2pc.jpg

They want you to join this B.S. 

Here’s a joke: What’s the difference between a Klan rally and a Republican Convention?

Answer: The dress code.

The Republican Party is whiter than Tilda Swinton riding a polar bear in a snowstorm to a Taylor Swift concert in Frostbite Falls, Minnesota..🤣

So, I guess we can count DD as not one of the African-Americans opening their minds and recognizing who actually runs a plantation.

Just now, concha said:

So, I guess we can count DD as not one of the African-Americans opening their minds and recognizing who actually runs a plantation.

I'm doing fine realizing the nation as a whole fits that description.  Once one accepts reality and adjust accordingly they will succeed as I do.  Isn't it about time for the party's too switch and flip the tricknology once again.   You know let the plantation change hand of ownership.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This photo is good support for rejecting BOTH.  If I had to guess, you have an antifa on the left and a Dixiecrat (republican) on the right. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Aahhhh yes, the "The Great Switch".

Where virtually no politicians changed parties.

15 hours ago, concha said:

Aahhhh yes, the "The Great Switch".

Where virtually no politicians changed parties.

Of course not a whole region switched parties and ideology of parties switched.  Your Right Wing Nutz on here right now are more symbolic of 1960s Dixiecrats than they are 1850s Republicans.  How did old Redneck Cooter in 1960 now vote Republican when you know damn well he was a racist Dixiecrat in the 50s.  You think all Dixiecrats moved north and West and remained Democrats or did all those racist Bastards adopt Nixon's Southern Strategy and switch parties after Civil Rights.  Research and find out how Southern Republicans voted on Civil Rights legislation vs. Northern Democrats.  Then get back with me for more revealing knowledge on that B.S.  Why does the Klan and Nazis support Republicans in 1980s but magically 20 years Before loved Democrats?  Charlottesville should help your memory recently.  I wonder how they vote?  

• Like 1

Let me give you a class on USA Tricknology 101 since Concha claims virtually no one switched parties.  In WW1 the USA taught black people to love Britain, France, Russia and Italy.  But hate the Germans and Austrians.  20 yrs later WWII they said Now include the Italians and Japanese along with the Germans in your hatred but still love the others.  20 yrs later they said love the Germans and Japanese but now hate the Russians.  By the way we will never love you.  Also during all this BS we will treat you worse than all of them and show more hatred to but expect you to fight like Hell against them all.  Which was done.  How can a man teach you to hate a new people every 20 years but somehow can't flip political affiliations?  He rotates the South in this manner.  The Russians, Germans, Brits, Japanese etc didn't change.  They just swapped names calling one Axis and another Ally.  You know like Republican and Democrat. Tricknology at its finest.  You know like love Noreiga then hate him.  Love Bin Laden then hate him same as Sadaam.  None of those MOFOs changed.  But invent some BS and flip the people.  Southern Strategy indeed.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Of course not a whole region switched parties and ideology of parties switched.  Your Right Wing Nutz on here right now are more symbolic of 1960s Dixiecrats than they are 1850s Republicans.  How did old Redneck Cooter in 1960 now vote Republican when you know damn well he was a racist Dixiecrat in the 50s.  You think all Dixiecrats moved north and West and remained Democrats or did all those racist Bastards adopt Nixon's Southern Strategy and switch parties after Civil Rights.  Research and find out how Southern Republicans voted on Civil Rights legislation vs. Northern Democrats.  Then get back with me for more revealing knowledge on that B.S.  Why does the Klan and Nazis support Republicans in 1980s but magically 20 years Before loved Democrats?  Charlottesville should help your memory recently.  I wonder how they vote?  

Interesting that the Klan is now Republican?... Membership has dwindled to approximately 0.0024% of the US population.  It was as high as 4 million or so under the Dems in the 1920s.

You're welcome?

18 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Let me give you a class on USA Tricknology 101 since Concha claims virtually no one switched parties.  In WW1 the USA taught black people to love Britain, France, Russia and Italy.  But hate the Germans and Austrians.  20 yrs later WWII they said Now include the Italians and Japanese along with the Germans in your hatred but still love the others.  20 yrs later they said love the Germans and Japanese but now hate the Russians.  By the way we will never love you.  Also during all this BS we will treat you worse than all of them and show more hatred to but expect you to fight like Hell against them all.  Which was done.  How can a man teach you to hate a new people every 20 years but somehow can't flip political affiliations?  He rotates the South in this manner.  The Russians, Germans, Brits, Japanese etc didn't change.  They just swapped names calling one Axis and another Ally.  You know like Republican and Democrat. Tricknology at its finest.  You know like love Noreiga then hate him.  Love Bin Laden then hate him same as Sadaam.  None of those MOFOs changed.  But invent some BS and flip the people.  Southern Strategy indeed.  

America has always created a boogeyman to move it's citizens in one direction or another. Like you mentioned above, often times they did the dirty work for corporate America under the direction of our foreign intelligence services. (See: History of Central and South America)  When our business interest change and/or they attempt to get out from under our thumb they are now the BAD GUYS. We then whip up public hysteria and soon after... bodies start falling.   

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

America has always created a boogeyman to move it's citizens in one direction or another. Like you mentioned above, often times they did the dirty work for corporate America under the direction of our foreign intelligence services. (See: History of Central and South America)  When our business interest change and/or they attempt to get out from under our thumb they are now the BAD GUYS. We then whip up public hysteria and soon after... bodies start falling.   

Like the fake Russia Russia Russia thing?