African-Americans are jumping on the Trump Train

paladin4ever

5 hours ago, concha said:

Interesting that the Klan is now Republican?... Membership has dwindled to approximately 0.0024% of the US population.  It was as high as 4 million or so under the Dems in the 1920s.

You're welcome?

Funny how something that is a threat to others are diminished as inconsequential by you.  Why not use your same reasoning on illegals and Muslims?  Dillon Roof was he part of the Democrats in the 20s or does his philosophy line up with the Trumpsters.  White Nationalism is fired up under this President.  Go use that trickery on another.   He calls every black person dumb that doesn't agree with him old racial B.S. about black people.  Notice he never said one word about Eminem who attacked him.  Not one word. 

White nationalism is taking on a new shape: the Ku Klux Klan and other traditional groups have faded to obscurity in the eyes of the alt-right. Despite their often revolutionary and aggressive tone, many of the new groups are more interested in street brawls with anti-Trump protesters than in KKK-style premeditated terror.

4 hours ago, concha said:

So it's being reported that per Rasmussen, black support for Trump is at 31%.  That's up from 18% at this time last year.

That could prove disastrous for Dems.

Rasmussen??..LOL...the only poll the Fox news gang quotes....:$..and what do you think will happen to his approval rating with blacks when the tape of him using the "N" word comes out...it's a matter of time...;)...a racist can't change his stripes....just like his father...

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How about we wager that a tape never arises? Or will you welch on that bet too? 

no..that's a suckers bet...Trump had his boy get rid of the tape...but you never know if it will reappear?... but It's nice to know you admit there is a tape of him using the "N" word...if you heard Amorosa's recording of her conversation with Trump's spokeswomen Katrina Pierson your heard her say he used the word....;)

and bet with you again??...never...you seem to not understand how a wager works....you think you "won" the bet when the investigation isn't even over...O.o.

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The terms of our original bet was 60 days. I'm sure that original post doesn't exist either. PJR was right about you. 

and did you see in the Manafort case your boy Jared was implicated with the clown banker from Chicago who bribed Manifort to get the Sec. of the Army job...Manifort sent your boy an e-mail about getting the banker the job and Jared replies "I'm on it!"....LOL...:$

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Donald's brother from another mother...

IMG_1167.JPG

LOL...yea...he's got his token black buddy (who's on his payroll) who taught him a cool handshake....so that proves it....he's not a racist!.....how could he be a after taking a picture like this??.....😄

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Brother?  Darrell Scott is more like this character

4F650EF3-DCCA-4243-A8F9-9CEA8308F728.jpeg

😂

The Master has always used some Sellout Black Christian Preacher that fell for his B.S. too Control the Masses.  Remember they paid Rev. Nat Turner and his Master $30.00 to go from Plantation to Plantation preaching to the slaves about submitting and worshiping your Master and you are suppose to be Slaves.  Then old Nat Got some real Religion and well we know the Rest. (Sadly) many of us still carry this True Plantation Mentality.  Reverend Scott is very much like that Character above.   It is customary when a Brotha drops Dap with another we look each other in the face.  Where is Rev Scott looking and where is his Master Looking?   He even got his hand on his knee as if submitting.  Damn Fool.   I bet they love this knee bending Fool but hate NFL Players. 

This is how their religion screwed us up.  Nat Turner actually once ran away for 30 days and astonished the other slaves by returning and actually said this statement:  So glad he got some real Spirit later.  😉

“The Spirit appeared to me and said I had my wishes directed to the things of this world, and not to the kingdom of heaven, and that I should return to the service of my earthly master.”

I bet this is one of Rev Scott's favorite verses just like the Slave masters taught us from the bible of the Homosexual King James. 

Ephesians 6:5

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.