EC, I would like to take this opportunity to wish your team WELL,...

ORabidOne

If you get to Mercedes-Benz Stadium 5 hours and 45 minutes before Colquitt kicks off, you can watch the start of our 2018 State Championship run against Kell ... If not, Im sure we'll see Colquitt in the playoffs.

Honestly, I thought Coach Pardue gave us a better chance to win something significant than Coach Small does... Small had 6 losing seasons out of 12 at South Gwinnett. They had a few pretty good teams, but nothing THAT special.,

I miss Coach Cronic... He was a heck of a coach.

Ill just say this... Thank your lucky stars that East Coweta fumbled that football in 1994, essentially handing Colquitt that Quarterfinal game 24-19... If EC doesnt fumble at the 1 yard line, Colquitt doesnt win that game, and doesnt win the 1994 State Title...

Before the Football Season I always go to spot The Governors home once stood in downtown Senoia, now destroyed by fire, and pray for my EC Injuns... 

The Walls of Alexandria stand just 200 feet from The Governors town of Woodbury aka Senoia.

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

If you get to Mercedes-Benz Stadium 5 hours and 45 minutes before Colquitt kicks off, you can watch the start of our 2018 State Championship run against Kell ... If not, Im sure we'll see Colquitt in the playoffs.

Honestly, I thought Coach Pardue gave us a better chance to win something significant than Coach Small does... Small had 6 losing seasons out of 12 at South Gwinnett. They had a few pretty good teams, but nothing THAT special.,

I miss Coach Cronic... He was a heck of a coach.

Ill just say this... Thank your lucky stars that East Coweta fumbled that football in 1994, essentially handing Colquitt that Quarterfinal game 24-19... If EC doesnt fumble at the 1 yard line, Colquitt doesnt win that game, and doesnt win the 1994 State Title...

Before the Football Season I always go to spot The Governors home once stood in downtown Senoia, now destroyed by fire, and pray for my EC Injuns... 

The Walls of Alexandria stand just 200 feet from The Governors town of Woodbury aka Senoia.

Point taken about that fumble! LOOKS like out of the half dozen screw jobs the Packers had in twenty years, the good fortunes FINALLY fell OUR way! THAT, despite our playing nearly the WHOLE season without our stud RB, Sam Collins, who would rush for 200 yds. against state champion Josey the year later! We went from a 200 lb. RB to a 145lb. back in Lavasky King! A MAJOR reason why they couldn't move the ball on the ground against you boys! HELL, Kirby Smart Hi nearly beat us 3-0, until our main WR came out of street clothes at halftime to rescue that championship run, 7-3! ANYWHO, shows how GREAT our 2015 team was with the competition in this state! NO SUCH close calls THAT year! And THEY did it ALL ON THE ROAD!

GOOD luck to your lil Injuns, cause I think that the GESTAPO is CLOSING IN on my freedom of speech once again! It appears that we can sever the head of the most power man on EARTH, and call for his son being abducted by a pedophile! But the lil girls on this vent get their panties in a wad about NOTHING that is a personal attack on ANY of them! 

GOOOO East Coweta Indians!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Point taken about that fumble! LOOKS like out of the half dozen screw jobs they Packers had in twenty years, the good fortunes FINALLY fell OUR way! THAT, despite our playing nearly the WHOLE season without our stud RB, Sam Collins, who had rushed for 200 yds. against state champion Josey the year before! We went from a 200 lb. RB to a 145lb. back in Lavasky King! A MAJOR reason why they couldn't move the ball on the ground against you boys! HELL, Kirby Smart Hi nearly beat us 3-0, until our main WR came out of street clothes at halftime to rescue that championship run, 7-3! ANYWHO, shows how GREAT our 2015 team was with the competition in this state! NO SUCH close calls THAT year! And THEY did it ALL ON THE ROAD!

GOOD Luck to your lil Injuns, cause I think that the GESTAPO is CLOSING IN on my freedom of speech once again! It appears that we can severe the head of the most power man on EARTH, and call for his son being abducted by a pedophile! But the lil girls on this vent get their panties in a wad about NOTHING that is a personal attack on ANY of them! 

GOOOO East Coweta Indians!

Rab stop being a bitch

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

It wasn't I who cried wolf DUMB ASS! I've been threatened on this board and others before, but I've NEVER cried foul!

Ur crying 😢 foul as we speak 

this this is the 40th time u stated u been threatened obviously 🙄 no one give a fuck about you since nothing was done about it 😆