I don't watch CNN: signed, donny trump.

RedZone

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

I never said you should get over anything. My point was very simple. When a black person speaks out against the establishment most not all but most other blacks say they are not really black. I hear it every day. 

Those people are fools.  What establishment do blacks speak against warrior. Blacks are not the establishment. I know a lot of black people and for the most part they don't give a flip about politics or a party.  There is a complicated history of House Nwords being used against Black people and I do feel blacks or the best judges of those types IMHO.

42 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Those people are fools.  What establishment do blacks speak against warrior. Blacks are not the establishment. I know a lot of black people and for the most part they don't give a flip about politics or a party.  There is a complicated history of House Nwords being used against Black people and I do feel blacks or the best judges of those types IMHO.

The establishment is the status quo. You don't go along with the crowd you're labled. Look it how Kane and Owens are being treated. I work in an multi-cultural office. I hear it every day. If your black or brown and don't go along with the crowd or support Trump your not really black or brown.

8 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Certain types use past events, both good and bad, to play the blame game and ATTEMPT........ to gain sympathy and or shame to achieve cerain gains or goals...Never, capitulate to that game....Never...

The atrocities perpetrated upon blacks, native Americans, Mexicans, Asians and others is a historical fact. Our dreadful treatment of person's unlike ourselves should never be forgotten. Written American history has generally softened and filtered out many of the brutal transgression that are a part of our long and hateful past. Bringing them to light, especially for the uninformed, helps to assure they never happen again.  

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

The establishment is the status quo. You don't go along with the crowd you're labled. Look it how Kane and Owens are being treated. I work in an multi-cultural office. I hear it every day. If your black or brown and don't go along with the crowd or support Trump your not really black or brown.

Do you feel the same when Candace keep screaming she left the liberal plantation something black Republicans always repeat just as their masters teach them.  So I don't see where one is more egregious than the other.  She says many things that they can't.  Kanye is crazy regardless of party.  He said slavery was a choice.  So yes he is stupid and that is why he caught flack.