DLS Thread

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

He is 100%.

That’s trouble for the Bulldogs

as much as FPB masterbates over the attention a few Folsom kids are getting, the best player on the field Friday will be wearing #11 for the green and silver 

Ngata may be all that and a bag of chips but he’s a WR and unlikely to impact game in a meaningful way 

To’oto’o is one of best ILBs in country, can name his school (Inc Bama, etc), and also is going to make an impact as a RB 

im still very wait and see on DLS team as whole but Henry is the real deal — might be DLS’s best player in 15+ years 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

That’s trouble for the Bulldogs

as much as FPB masterbates over the attention a few Folsom kids are getting, the best player on the field Friday will be wearing #11 for the green and silver 

Ngata may be all that and a bag of chips but he’s a WR and unlikely to impact game in a meaningful way 

To’oto’o is one of best ILBs in country, can name his school (Inc Bama, etc), and also is going to make an impact as a RB 

im still very wait and see on DLS team as whole but Henry is the real deal — might be DLS’s best player in 15+ years 

DLS fans claiming he is 100 percent yet was in a walking boot just last week. 

Not sure I see a ton of walking boots for "minor injuries that I'm really 100 percent and just being cautionary."

You guys can spew this stuff all you want. I am sure he will play. You will need him. I mean he is a 916 Sacramento kid. They make em tough up here. 

Ngata is the best player on the field and his brother may be the second best. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Ngata is the best player on the field and his brother may be the second best. 

You may want to leave yourself a little wiggle room for what the rest of us should think of folsom’s other 20 starters if things go badly for you 

The Reno brothers the best two players on the field but Folsom loses by 20?  What’s that going to say about kids that are actually from Folsom (and surrounding schools districts)

10 minutes ago, Pops said:

You may want to leave yourself a little wiggle room for what the rest of us should think of folsom’s other 20 starters if things go badly for you 

The Reno brothers the best two players on the field but Folsom loses by 20?  What’s that going to say about kids that are actually from Folsom (and surrounding schools districts)

The Sacramento sensation for DLS could be the difference maker in the game. What does that say about Concord and the surrounding school districts if they lose by 17?

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The Sacramento sensation for DLS could be the difference maker in the game. What does that say about Concord and the surrounding school districts if they lose by 17?

9 of 11 defensive starters will be playing on Saturdays.  I'm pretty sure that the Concord and surrounding area kids will be just fine.

38 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Sorry to interrupt the endless shit talking but does anybody Know if there will be a stream for this game? 

I believe it will be on DLSTV and CBS Sportsline (subscription).  Folsom also has a stream going.  The links are somewhere in the myriad of threads about the game.

• Like 1