DLS Thread

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Getting ready for another season of false starts.

Cheaters

Running the veer successfully requires the offensive line gets off as soon as the ball is snapped.  DLS practices that so much so that frequently the line is moving before the ball actually reaches the QB’s hand.   It’s a muscle memory type of thing.  No different than some of the best sprinters, best drag racers, best motocross riders, best base stealers.....they all practice their starts to the point of perfection.  Consider a team that does 50-50 pass and run.  When passing, the o line can’t go forward  so the reaction has to be different. Thus, they can’t take advantage of the muscle memory thing.  

If they were cheating, they would get called offside a lot every other year when the State Championship game is held in So Cal with So Cal refs who don’t see the veer as often.

In high school, all of our receivers had a habit of crossing their hands to make catches.  The coach had us stand with our backs to the QB and catch 25 consecutive passes over each shoulder prior to practice.  Guess what?  Everybody started catching the ball without crossing our hands.  

• Like 3

Just now, Ararar said:

They only commit the infraction when the referee says they did ignorant 

Why r u obsessed with anything DLS or Folsom? 

Serious question. You are an admitted SoCal guy. Either that is a lie or you have a major hard on for 2 NorCal teams which is even more bizarre. You dont ever see NorCal posters obsessing about SoCal teams. Ever. 

What a weirdo. 

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Why r u obsessed with anything DLS or Folsom? 

Serious question. You are an admitted SoCal guy. Either that is a lie or you have a major hard on for 2 NorCal teams which is even more bizarre. You dont ever see NorCal posters obsessing about SoCal teams. Ever. 

What a weirdo. 

Quit hanging on my every word stalker 

California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC: Stalking

1. Definition and Elements of the Crime

The California legislature has recognized that a person who engages in a persistent pattern of harassing behavior such as pestering, sending unwanted messages, and following another person should be held criminally liable. As a result, stalking is a criminal offense under California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC that can result in serious penalties for those convicted.

• Haha 1

In semi defense of DLS- it's a shame the referees have no spine and let this happen because "its part of their offense!" On the other hand, DLS has exploited it, knowing that only so many penalties can be called each game without disrupting game flow. They just wont do it. 

If I was DLS and that was my offense, I would exploit it as well. I dont blame them but I will also be the first person to call it out. 

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Quit hanging on my every word stalker 

California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC: Stalking

1. Definition and Elements of the Crime

The California legislature has recognized that a person who engages in a persistent pattern of harassing behavior such as pestering, sending unwanted messages, and following another person should be held criminally liable. As a result, stalking is a criminal offense under California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC that can result in serious penalties for those convicted.

LMFAO! Same dude calling out Norcal teams for "transfers" in which any major program may have 1 or 2. The turns around and touts SoCal programs with 30 transfers. Weirdo! cyber stalker!

20180806_071950.jpg

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

My name is on many things, all good

He has only been around for a short period of time and has yet to acquire enough knowledge to maintain himself.

So many immature people here.

ob·liv·i·ous
əˈblivēəs/
adjective
  1. not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.
    "she became absorbed, oblivious to the passage of time"
    synonyms: unaware of, unconscious of, heedless of, unmindful of, insensible of/to, unheeding of, ignorant of, incognizant of, blind to, deaf to, unsuspecting of, unobservant of; More

45 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You’re right, it was right there in front of us the whole time.  DLS is obviously in collusion with the Russians to influence American refs.

Don't be an idiot. The video speaks for itself. This is well known. 

The refs cant call a penalty every play and DLS exploits this. Nothing wrong with admitting this. 

16 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Don't be an idiot. The video speaks for itself. This is well known. 

The refs cant call a penalty every play and DLS exploits this. Nothing wrong with admitting this. 

There is nothing to exploit. Coach Alumbaugh has come out publicly and explained that the rolling start is actually disadvantageous to what they're actually trying to accomplish. They're off balance trying NOT false start as opposed to getting a hard push off the ball when 100% set.  It's not taught. The coaches hate it. But I know that in your extremely limited football knowledge, I may as well be speaking French to you. And certainly not surprising that SN have aligned forces. Too funny.

Just now, Blueliner said:

There is nothing to exploit. Coach Alumbaugh has come out publicly and explained that the rolling start is actually disadvantageous to what they're actually trying to accomplish. They're off balance trying NOT to go false start as opposed to getting a hard push off the ball when 100% set.  It's not taught. The coaches hate it. But I know that in your extremely limited football knowledge, I may as well be speaking French to you. And certainly not surprising that SN have aligned forces. Too funny.

So one person saying it is disadvantageous to what they do so that makes it true? Fake news!

The DLS lineman are not listening or looking for a snap. They are relying on a silent count and trying to move in unison before the D can react. By doing this, they are often moving before the ball. This is a penalty but cannot be called on every play. Why not play straight up?

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

If you need the aide of printed info to express yourself, you are limited and have no business attempting to conversate.

Everyone in this world has needed printed info to express themselves at one time or another....you know like books......For a guy who pretends to be smart you’re actually pretty dumb