DLS Thread

Sammyswordsman

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Dude you are so obsessed it's scary. 

Quit hanging on my every word stalker 

California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC: Stalking

1. Definition and Elements of the Crime

The California legislature has recognized that a person who engages in a persistent pattern of harassing behavior such as pestering,sending unwanted messages, and following another person should be held criminally liable. As a result, stalking is a criminal offense under California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC that can result in serious penalties for thoseconvicted.

29 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Don't be an idiot. The video speaks for itself. This is well known. 

The refs cant call a penalty every play and DLS exploits this. Nothing wrong with admitting this. 

You show one play and expect the world to condemn them as constant cheaters.  

The timing of the o line movement on snaps is executed as near to perfection, more so by DLS than probably any other team.

26 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The timing of the o line movement on snaps is executed as near to perfection, more so by DLS than probably any other team.

Yawn. there are tons of videos. 

The whole "execute to perfection" thing is a lie. If it was execute to perfection there would never be all the false starts and corresponding videos. 

50 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You can look at every play they run and you will see the same thing on each running play.

Yes, near perfection in the timing.

28 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The whole "execute to perfection" thing is a lie. If it was execute to perfection there would never be all the false starts and corresponding videos. 

Why aren’t other teams complaining? If it’s so obvious, why hasn’t CIF done an investigation?

Stop with the conspiracy theory BS.  There are teams that beat DLS.  How do they do it? Just follow their lead.  

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Yes, near perfection in the timing.

Why aren’t other teams complaining? If it’s so obvious, why hasn’t CIF done an investigation?

Stop with the conspiracy theory BS.  There are teams that beat DLS.  How do they do it? Just follow their lead.  

People have complained. What is there to investigate? They are guilty of only exploiting an advantage. I have said this. 

Dont be such a weirdo and take your upcoming loss like a man. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Dont be such a weirdo and take your upcoming loss like a man. 

I don’t have a dog in that fight.  I would like to see a good game, may the best team win, and in the process, minimal excuses made by supporters of the losing team.

You on the other hand do have a dog in the fight , so it’s understandable that you get more emotional about it. 

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Exactly right 

the rule says 1.0 seconds — most teams (NFL, college, Hs)  interpret that as needing to be sure you’re set for 2-Mississippi or 3-mississippi

dls works very, very hard on getting it at 1.00000000 seconds 

sometimes it winds up being 0.9 seconds, a distinction that humans can’t really make 

even when DLS gets called for it, the ref is guessing 

We’ve talked about DLS kryptonite:

— stout DLs #1

– mobile QBs #2

– 5* WRs are waaaaaaay down the list just above irrelevant 

what DLS may do better than anything else is have their OL get their first step before you.  This is part of the reason that OL is the toughest place in team for a young phenom to brew aI in line-up early — most guys need a couple or three years of practice before they are ready to execute at varsity level 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pops said:

what DLS may do better than anything else is have their OL get their second step before you.  This is part of the reason that OL is the toughest place in team for a young phenom to brew aI in line-up early — most guys need a couple or three years of practice before they are ready to execute at varsity level 

FIFY

16 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I don’t have a dog in that fight.  I would like to see a good game, may the best team win, and in the process, minimal excuses made by supporters of the losing team.

You on the other hand do have a dog in the fight , so it’s understandable that you get more emotional about it. 

Riiiiight. You sound emotional invested. Enjoy the loss big boy. 

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

Exactly right 

the rule says 1.0 seconds — most teams (NFL, college, Hs)  interpret that as needing to be sure you’re set for 2-Mississippi or 3-mississippi

dls works very, very hard on getting it at 1.00000000 seconds 

sometimes it winds up being 0.9 seconds, a distinction that humans can’t really make 

even when DLS gets called for it, the ref is guessing 

We’ve talked about DLS kryptonite:

— stout DLs #1

– mobile QBs #2

– 5* WRs are waaaaaaay down the list just above irrelevant 

what DLS may do better than anything else is have their OL get their first step before you.  This is part of the reason that OL is the toughest place in team for a young phenom to brew aI in line-up early — most guys need a couple or three years of practice before they are ready to execute at varsity level 

1 second my ass pops. You know that is a lie. We can put up an entire DLS game and count on one hand the amount of times that OL comes set for 1 entire second. Total lie. The lineman dont even watch the ball, they watch each other and count, which is the reason for the false starts that are called. 

None of it really matters. It won't save you in 2 weeks. We have a mobile QB this time and much better still players. Our lines will hold their own! Folsom by 17!

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Very good 

I had forgot that the reason DLS wants to get that first step first is they believe whoever gets 2nd step first wins 

you clearly read the book 

And I have talked to So Cal coaches who attended Lad's break out session at coaches clinics.  The big take away was always the "second step". 

Not to geek everyone out, but.......

In Lad's latest book "Chasing Perfection", I believe he even expanded that to the third step as well.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1 second my ass pops. You know that is a lie. We can put up an entire DLS game and count on one hand the amount of times that OL comes set for 1 entire second. Total lie. The lineman dont even watch the ball, they watch each other and count, which is the reason for the false starts that are called. 

None of it really matters. It won't save you in 2 weeks. We have a mobile QB this time and much better still players. Our lines will hold their own! Folsom by 17!

You should really pace your excuse making 

your barrels will be empty when you need it most 

on2wheels team has played DLS in the Big Boy Championship 5x and lost 4 — he would have an ax to grind, but he’s a classy guy that appreciates excellence 

aspire to be more like him and less like the douche bag that needs to mock teenagers on their place on the depth charts 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

You should really pace your excuse making 

your barrels will be empty when you need it most 

on2wheels team has played DLS in the Big Boy Championship 5x and lost 4 — he would have an ax to grind, but he’s a classy guy that appreciates excellence 

aspire to be more like him and less like the douche bag that needs to mock teenagers on their place on the depth charts 

Excuses? Will he interesting to hear yours, long with all the other troll accounts that are getting ready to show up for the game. I cant wait. 

If you wanna come on here and swing, let's swing! But let's be honest with ourselves also. 

Speaking of Tre- he hasn't shown up since I outted him. Maybe he will come back with a new name like his other 10?

Folsom by 17!

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Excuses? Will he interesting to hear yours, long with all the other troll accounts that are getting ready to show up for the game. I cant wait. 

If you wanna come on here and swing, let's swing! But let's be honest with ourselves also. 

Speaking of Tre- he hasn't shown up since I outted him. Maybe he will come back with a new name like his other 10?

Folsom by 17!

• Haha 1