DLS Thread

Sammyswordsman

On 8/6/2018 at 4:08 AM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Why r u obsessed with anything DLS or Folsom? 

Serious question. You are an admitted SoCal guy. Either that is a lie or you have a major hard on for 2 NorCal teams which is even more bizarre. You dont ever see NorCal posters obsessing about SoCal teams. Ever. 

What a weirdo. 

Yeah, I'm not so sure NorCal folks have never "obsessed " over SoCal teams bruh.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:04 AM, Sportsnut said:

A person with a low football IQ is willing to overlook rules for the sake of gaining an advantage.

A person with integrity could not accept this as legit.

Out of curiosity, have you ever watched DLS play live? I know it's not a short trip from ga to Concord, but asking anyways.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:17 AM, On2whls said:

You show one play and expect the world to condemn them as constant cheaters.  

The timing of the o line movement on snaps is executed as near to perfection, more so by DLS than probably any other team.

Preach brother!! We know why Folsom is trying to make early excuses, but a ga poster? Lol

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Never in person but plenty video.

I figured. If you ever get the chance, do it. Watching it live is a thing of beauty. There is a reason why coach Lads coaching clinics are legendary. Ask anybody from outside of NorCal and they will tell you the same. @DevilDog saw them in person in Texas. Ask him. Don't listen to those with a reason to crap on DLS. I wouldn't stear you wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I would but that would not change my stance on their offense.

They violate the rules with the entire offensive line moving before the snap.

I don't let people sway me.

I make my own assessments.

Be that as it may, but the videos you watch do not tell the story. Anyways, enjoy your assessments. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Sammyswordsman @The Colonel @The Comish @The Stache @BraceFace69 @DLS_Spartan @DLS350 @PrepGridiron @old_e @Rippers @Blueliner @Ararar @Wosinc @Pops @zulu1128 @ECHS05 @Bestcoast @Belly Bob @On2whls

Watching the DLS/Folsom game when Folsom is up with 2 min to go in the 4th...............................

frams.gif

Why add me to this list?  I don’t have a dog in the fight.

I thought you were going to stream the game for me.

Why so mean?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Why add me to this list?  I don’t have a dog in the fight.

I thought you were going to stream the game for me.

Why so mean?

The guy is a loon. He probably thinks every person he tagged in that listing is the same user operating all those "stalker" profiles. 

In spite of sending me on goose chase after goose chase trying to confirm his accusations. 

It was good to meet and enjoy a beer with you at the spring fling Mr. @Sammyswordsman @The Colonel @The Comish @The Stache @BraceFace69 @DLS_Spartan @DLS350 @PrepGridiron @old_e @Rippers @Blueliner @Ararar @Wosinc @Pops @zulu1128 @ECHS05 @Bestcoast @Belly Bob @On2whls

🤣

• Haha 3