DLS Thread

Sammyswordsman

34 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Maybe that tells you they know Folsom will be no challenge. Lol.

Seriously. I’m not worried about this game at all. Even is DLS loses, which they won’t, it ain’t the end of the world like dude wants us to think it is. Lol.

His agenda is to hype this game because a.) Folsom’s playing with house money. And b.) he’s got no skin in the game. 

I guarantee that if he’s still around after this game, he’ll be making excuse after excuse for Folsom trying to get our goats....like he’s been doing. It’ll never end until WE make it end. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The guy is a loon. He probably thinks every person he tagged in that listing is the same user operating all those "stalker" profiles. 

In spite of sending me on goose chase after goose chase trying to confirm his accusations. 

It was good to meet and enjoy a beer with you at the spring fling Mr. @Sammyswordsman @The Colonel @The Comish @The Stache @BraceFace69 @DLS_Spartan @DLS350 @PrepGridiron @old_e @Rippers @Blueliner @Ararar @Wosinc @Pops @zulu1128 @ECHS05 @Bestcoast @Belly Bob @On2whls

🤣

🤣

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The guy is a loon. He probably thinks every person he tagged in that listing is the same user operating all those "stalker" profiles. 

In spite of sending me on goose chase after goose chase trying to confirm his accusations. 

It was good to meet and enjoy a beer with you at the spring fling Mr. @Sammyswordsman @The Colonel @The Comish @The Stache @BraceFace69 @DLS_Spartan @DLS350 @PrepGridiron @old_e @Rippers @Blueliner @Ararar @Wosinc @Pops @zulu1128 @ECHS05 @Bestcoast @Belly Bob @On2whls

🤣

Some of those ARE the same person. Sammy is at least 4 of them right there. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Seriously. I’m not worried about this game at all. Even is DLS loses, which they won’t, it ain’t the end of the world like dude wants us to think it is. Lol.

His agenda is to hype this game because a.) Folsom’s playing with house money. And b.) he’s got no skin in the game. 

I guarantee that if he’s still around after this game, he’ll be making excuse after excuse for Folsom trying to get our goats....like he’s been doing. It’ll never end until WE make it end. 

It'll end on the 17th when DLS is relegated to the goal of the 1AA D16 title game as you say. 

Folsom by 17!

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Sammyswordsman @The Colonel @The Comish @The Stache @BraceFace69 @DLS_Spartan @DLS350 @PrepGridiron @old_e @Rippers @Blueliner @Ararar @Wosinc @Pops @zulu1128 @ECHS05 @Bestcoast @Belly Bob @On2whls

Watching the DLS/Folsom game when Folsom is up with 2 min to go in the 4th...............................

frams.gif

Hahaha sure Bob!

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Just announced. 9 DLS football games will  streamed on CBS Sports Digital for the ‘18 season....including the beat down of Folsom game. Go to the DLS website. The link is there. Good news for the folks who can’t make it out!

Is that going to be available to the rest of us peons around the country? Or is it something like that Time-Warner stuff that we couldn't get last year, but our buddy streamed it for us by recording his t.v. set? 

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is that going to be available to the rest of us peons around the country? Or is it something like that Time-Warner stuff that we couldn't get last year, but our buddy streamed it for us by recording his t.v. set? 

Man, I hope you all can get it! CBS digital seems pretty legit, right?

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

🤣

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

🤣

Why was not included? 🤔😐😩

maybe cause i blocked him and him and wouldn’t have seen it anyways? 🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Haha!!

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha!!

@Blueliner is on EVERY SINGLE SITE he can find, under different names, defending DLS from attack and assuring the nervous green machine nation that they have nothing to worry about. 

What's even worse- dude LIVES IN FOLSOM. He never played for DLS and has no connection to the team except for an occasional jerk session to their YouTube videos online. Its sick!

If that doesn't show that he is nervous as hell, I don't know what would. He is so nervous. Not as nervous as Sammy. But nervous. 

Folsom by 17. 

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Tell us what your connection to Folsom is? 

Let me guess, you live there 😂

I live in the Briggs Ranch neighborhood of Folsom to be exact. So yes I live there. 

I am at every game. I have told people many times how to find me at the games to include what I am wearing. Not one person has ever taken me up on this. Not one.