Hijacking threads*

The Comish

Dear members,

On behalf of The Chief, the executive committer kindly requests that members post about their team/region/area in their own threads rather than hijack an existing thread that has nothing to do with "your team".  Recently we have noticed on several occasions, where a member supporting a non relevant area/team, that no one cares about, will insert posts about said team in other relevant team threads.  This is not only boring, but a waste of reader time for members seeking info about the thread topic, and are thus forced to weed through garbage posts about "your team".  If this pertains to "you" and you feel that no one will read about 'your team" (because they don't care, and/or 'your team" is not relevant to a National forum), then please take "your team" to a regional message board where they belong.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dear Mods @PrepGridiron & @HawgGoneIt,

Can we ensure that one person is posting and logging into all these names every day to troll and start threads? Then turn around and complain about being hijacked. Classic. 

Can we get rid of all his names? Dude is a classic psycho. Dudes Servite team is a joke so he literally claims a league instead of his own team! Lol!

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Oh, I'm sorry.

Did you mean for a poster to stop posting about his team on a national board whereas his team is a part of that nation in question?

Shirley you speak with intentions of comedic response. 

Dear member,

We at Prepgridiron.com welcome all posts and topics related to HS Football, including Lovejoy threads.  In fact, I invite you to start a Lovejoy thread for all members to discuss their upcoming season.  The OP was concerning sub posts in a thread that had nothing to do with the thread topic, but are rather a cry for attention.  Some junior members rightly believe that "their team" will not get any attention or care abouts, unless said junior member inserts posts about said team into unrelated threads.

Thank you for supporting Lovejoy, as I am sure that members will be interested in knowing how their 2018 season is progressing. 

-The Comish

Just now, The Comish said:

Dear member,

We at Prepgridiron.com welcome all posts and topics related to HS Football, including Lovejoy threads.  In fact, I invite you to start a Lovejoy thread for all members to discuss their upcoming season.  The OP was concerning sub posts in a thread that had nothing to do with the thread topic, but are rather a cry for attention.  Some junior members rightly believe that "their team" will not get any attention or care abouts, unless said junior member inserts posts about said team into unrelated threads.

Thank you for supporting Lovejoy, as I am sure that members will be interested in knowing how their 2018 season is progressing. 

-The Comish

Call that said user out

he must be made an example out of

2 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

On behalf of The Chief, the executive committer kindly requests that members post about their team/region/area in their own threads rather than hijack an existing thread that has nothing to do with "your team".  Recently we have noticed on several occasions, where a member supporting a non relevant area/team, that no one cares about, will insert posts about said team in other relevant team threads.  This is not only boring, but a waste of reader time for members seeking info about the thread topic, and are thus forced to weed through garbage posts about "your team".  If this pertains to "you" and you feel that no one will read about 'your team" (because they don't care, and/or 'your team" is not relevant to a National forum), then please take "your team" to a regional message board where they belong.

-The Comish

Where is THAT Servite forum?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

-The Comish

Who are you and why should I care?

The Comish... sounds like a type of discounted trailer trash toilet fixture.

Now, where’s your resignation letter?

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole 

23 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

-The Comish

It happened to ME THREE times last week! But in their DEEEfense, I don't think that's it's intentional! They just suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who are you and why should I care?

The Comish... sounds like a type of discounted trailer trash toilet fixture.

Now, where’s your resignation letter?

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole 

Don't you have some transfers to steal for BOOfartia, before toe meets leather?

23 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Oh, I'm sorry.

Did you mean for a poster to stop posting about his team on a national board whereas his team is a part of that nation in question?

Shirley you speak with intentions of comedic response. 

WHERE is it stated that LUUUUVjoy is part of this country? It' cain't even figure out which county it belongs in!