Bishop Gorman Thread

Sammyswordsman

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

That's the year they were National Champs in a split poll with BTW and Allen.  No one ever heard of SJB in 2011 and 2012

Again SJb has continued to schedule like a nationally relevant team I believe. Let's see if liberty does. For now I'm not considering liberty a nationally relevant team. That's just my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That has to continue to become nationally relevant. One or 2 years or a couple of games imo doesnt make you national relevant. 

Last 3 years liberty beat Mililani Hawaii, Alta Utah, Westlake TX in Texas,Saguaro AZ so there on there way 

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Again let's see if they continue to schedule like a nationally relevant tea. 

There already have 3 this year I'm good friends with their coach they will continue to play top teams plus they have a little money behind the program not gorman money but a little 

Screenshot_2018-08-04-15-31-53.png

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I thought someone above said they have played. Well anyway should be nice easy win for IMG. Like I said and this is my opinion liberty has to keep scheduling and beat multiple top 100 teams. 

In due time and hard for img to find games 

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

You are a hard guy to please.  Tell us...which Ohio/Indiana teams are Nationally relevant in 2018 and what is your supporting evidence??

I would have to look at schedules and how many top 100 teams they have beaten over the year. We talk about Ohio and indiana teams and they are ranked. For me to say which ones would be relevant I would have to look at schedule and see where their opponents are ranked. For you to step up to the plate you have to be critical

Just now, Gridiron Godfather said:

@TheStache is gettin up there in age and gets confused easily. Think he was referring to the gear Liberty had on last night

O ok I'm like you guys @The Stachecan't afford different color uniforms like us I think this year we are about 20 deep makes no sense but it's what kids love and MD better get new uniforms after win a national championship 

4 minutes ago, Antt said:

O ok I'm like you guys @The Stachecan't afford different color uniforms like us I think this year we are about 20 deep makes no sense but it's what kids love and MD better get new uniforms after win a national championship 

Their away all white uniforms might help them a bit as they stand in the blazing sun for the first half while we are in the shade

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Antt said:

St Thomas and yes BG can pull it off we have alot of talent they have alot of talent both teams are different from last year 

BG wasn’t an underdog to STA imo ..... BG slight fav at home. STA had that flukey loss to BTW in 16 before BG game 

• Like 1