Bishop Gorman Thread

Sammyswordsman

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Guys seriously....we need to talk this through.  A Top 15 team just shouldn't get beat 0-42.  I thought we were better than this.

Actually the "Servite rule" should also be consistently applied to The Bishop. 

a. Servite rule - lose by 40 points to MD or SJB and automatically get dropped from the Top 100.

Sammy, what did you do with all your BG natty apparel? lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Guys... It’s safe to come out now.  The Stache has left Nevada. 

What the heck happened to your team?

When was the last time The Bishop was bskanked?

We needs to know

#Gormon’d

E1B6806D-6D48-44AD-93F9-435D8E0E2334.gif

I'm here.

What do you want Sammy the Squid?

Your team is St Paul. That is the only team that you are affiliated with so you have zero connections to MD or their win.

#NutHuggerSammy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

I'm here.

What do you want Sammy the Squid?

Your team is St Paul. That is the only team that you are affiliated with so you have zero connections to MD or their win.

#NutHuggerSammy

Dude is such a tool. His team is a total joke and last place so he hangs on to the league itself and its top teams to divert away from how bad his team is. 

All the while his team takes on teams like Bakersfield lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Glad to have you back on the grid JC.

Sooooo what happened ?

come on, Sammy layoff. Gorman played hard and did well in the first half. Their o and d line got pushed around.  Hell i was on the field when we lost to DLS by 42...it sucks and as a player it's hard to get over.

Sanchez is a good coach and should have the kids ready for DLS. Hope they win out and win NV State Championship for the 10th time. BG is a great program and should be respected for putting it on the line every year. Lots of school that wear the same colors as the Gaels don't have their guts.

Only thing i have an issue with is keeping Micah in so long. poor kid was taking a beating, i think Sanchez should have pulled him in the 4th.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Gorman lost a game? Did you not watch it? 

No I didn’t watch it.  Since none of you guys were on the boards I had to wait for the news articles to be posted.  Kinda annoying.

So I still don’t know if your team is really good or stinks.   You guys don’t communicate very well.  

And yes, I do care.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

come on, Sammy layoff. Gorman played hard and did well in the first half. Their o and d line got pushed around.  Hell i was on the field when we lost to DLS by 42...it sucks and as a player it's hard to get over.

Sanchez is a good coach and should have the kids ready for DLS. Hope they win out and win NV State Championship for the 10th time. BG is a great program and should be respected for putting it on the line every year. Lots of school that wear the same colors as the Gaels don't have their guts.

Only thing i have an issue with is keeping Micah in so long. poor kid was taking a beating, i think Sanchez should have pulled him in the 4th.

Does anybody know if gorman shook hands after or before the coin toss?

23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Does anybody know if gorman shook hands after or before the coin toss?

Dude you are a Valley Christian backer. As long as Dana Stubblefield is a coach on your team you can not talk any shit. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/16/judge-revisits-bail-in-ex-49er-dana-stubblefields-rape-case/

And when is your team ever going to be relevant? Even Folsom would put a running clock on your team. 

43 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No I didn’t watch it.  Since none of you guys were on the boards I had to wait for the news articles to be posted.  Kinda annoying.

So I still don’t know if your team is really good or stinks.   You guys don’t communicate very well.  

And yes, I do care.

Just worry about your St Paul team. That is all that you have. 

10 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Dude you are a Valley Christian backer. As long as Dana Stubblefield is a coach on your team you can not talk any shit. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/16/judge-revisits-bail-in-ex-49er-dana-stubblefields-rape-case/

And when is your team ever going to be relevant? Even Folsom would put a running clock on your team. 

Hahaha.  Dana is a good guy.  I can tell the shock has not warn off from Friday, so I will slowly back off.  HAHA

11 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

However, as far a being relevant, my son went to VC for baseball and in his senior year (class of 2018) you can check to see just how relevant the Warriors were.  ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!  Football was just a hobby for him.  Kind of like another guy that wears his #.

15 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Everyone is pulling for Folsom to break into tier 6.