Dropping 5 of Top 20 (6-10 added 8/5)

RedZone

A lot of debate locally on #2. Some have Zachary, while some have Destrehan.

RedZone?

#2 Destrehan (NOLA)-5A

Led by 5* RB John Emery Jr (Georgia commit).......and an offense that could be one of the best ever in Louisiana. Expectations are high and RedZone is a believer.

DHS_vs_HLB1_2017_567_425_c1.jpg

#4 John Curtis (NOLA)-D1

The 2018 Patriots will not be the most talented team JT Curtis has coached, but the sheer number of quality football players on the John Curtis roster is scary. JT and John Curtis are hungry this year and might be playing with a huge chip on their shoulder.

MalachiDupre.JTCurtisSideline2012.jpg

#5 Warren Easton (NOLA)-4A

The Eagles have been knocking on the door for last 4 years and many feel like this is the year. Super talented across the board. This team can be as good as they want to be if they believe and play together. Warren Easton will collide with John Curtis Week 4. The Eagle should 3-0 entering that game.

WE-goes-to-championship.jpg

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

1-UHigh (Baton Rouge)-D2

General agreement both nationally and locally. Perhaps the most complete package in Louisiana led by a cast of 3 and 4 year starters.

Looking forward to UHigh vs Zachary. Should be a nice game between Baton Rouge powers separated by 13 miles..

Game will be at Zachary....

bandicam 2018-08-04 18-19-07-546.jpg

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I hated that show. Set us Italians back decades. The Jersey Shore reality show didn't help either.

The Housewives of Atlanta show was definitely more credible. 

YEAH, it shows how BLUE the ATL really IS! HERE is the irony of ironies though! Lt. Col. Alan West is from the ATL, and is also from one of the biggest Left Wing whackados district, John Lewis!

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

#5 Warren Easton (NOLA)-4A

The Eagles have been knocking on the door for last 4 years and many feel like this is the year. Super talented across the board. This team can be as good as they want to be if they believe and play together. Warren Easton will collide with John Curtis Week 4. The Eagle should 3-0 entering that game.

WE-goes-to-championship.jpg

WHERE's da WHITE BOYS?

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

#4 John Curtis (NOLA)-D1

The 2018 Patriots will not be the most talented team JT Curtis has coached, but the sheer number of quality football players on the John Curtis roster is scary. JT and John Curtis are hungry this year and might be playing with a huge chip on their shoulder.

MalachiDupre.JTCurtisSideline2012.jpg

I'll bet that COLQUITT has more quality playas, than Curtis has PLAYERS! Interchangeable on their roster! TWO QB's, THREE RB's, NINE OL, NINE DL for THREE spots! SIX DE, SEVEN LBers, SEVEN DB's for three spots! An All American kicker, THREE DI receivers, and an All American punter! PLUS, the greatest coach in America! Their DC says, you ain't seen NUTTIN YET! He says he's never had THIS much flexibility to change schemes on D before!

18 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

At West Monroe  😆

Yeah,  I don't know what to do with West Monroe.

You lost about 90% of your offense last year in QB Slade Bolden (Alabama commit).......you lost the Hunter kid to Monroe Neville,  I believe also.

What's the other QB looking like.....

I know WM returns 14 starters according to you......

Right now I have West Monroe #7......still in a work in progress though.

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah,  I don't know what to do with West Monroe.

You lost about 90% of your offense last year in QB Slade Bolden (Alabama commit).......you lost the Hunter kid to Monroe Neville,  I believe also.

What's the other QB looking like.....

I know WM returns 14 starters according to you......

Right now I have West Monroe #7......still in a work in progress though.

West Monroe is really in disarray right now...  not sure they should even be in your pre-season Top 20. 

The QB (Kahmann) is good but raw...  there is talk of using the 2 QB system again

They came back from Hoover and fired the QB Coach (now at Ruston), Hunter (the kid featured on Maxpreps for West Monroe) is now at Neville...  heck, even our radio guy for over the last 20 years at West Monroe quit and took his kid to West Ouachita.

We'll know more after the 1st week vs John Ehret, but for now...  not expecting much

24 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

West Monroe is really in disarray right now...  not sure they should even be in your pre-season Top 20. 

The QB (Kahmann) is good but raw...  there is talk of using the 2 QB system again

They came back from Hoover and fired the QB Coach (now at Ruston), Hunter (the kid featured on Maxpreps for West Monroe) is now at Neville...  heck, even our radio guy for over the last 20 years at West Monroe quit and took his kid to West Ouachita.

We'll know more after the 1st week vs John Ehret, but for now...  not expecting much

Yeah, that's a lot of stuff going on. That said.

West Monroe is similar to John Curtis in depth of roster and system....lots of players. Hard to keep either out of a Top 10 most years.

It is just written. 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, that's a lot of stuff going on. That said.

West Monroe is similar to John Curtis in depth of roster and system....lots of players. Hard to keep either out of a Top 10 most years.

It is just written. 

only if the defense can carry them...  that's where 9 of the returning starters are.

Supposedly Ouachita has more kids on the roster than WM this year  😪