Enough politics already!!!!! Let’s switch it up??? What’s more important Space Travel or Time Travel?

I'll go with time travel. However. Would never want to go forward. I don't want to see how bad we fucked this great thing up. But to be able to go back in time would be the shit.

I remember this movie where a carrier. I think it was the USS Nimitz travels through time to right before the attack on pearl harbor. There is this scene were the zero's are approaching for attack and a couple of F-16's (I think) come up on them. The Admiral will not let them attack because he doesn't want to change the future. It was a frigging good flick.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I'll go with time travel. However. Would never want to go forward. I don't want to see how bad we fucked this great thing up. But to be able to go back in time would be the shit.

I remember this movie where a carrier. I think it was the USS Nimitz travels through time to right before the attack on pearl harbor. There is this scene were the zero's are approaching for attack and a couple of F-16's (I think) come up on them. The Admiral will not let them attack because he doesn't want to change the future. It was a frigging good flick.

I could go back to actually watch the civil war would be interesting 

I'd  like to go back to the 70s, my favorite era, had a great childhood with the music, culture and innocence of being a kid.  (Puppy love, dreaming, spending summers with my grandparents, płaying with friends and cousins, etc) don't  want to change anything just relive it and enjoy the loved ones that have passed on. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I'd  like to go back to the 70s, my favorite era, had a great childhood with the music, culture and innocence of being a kid.  (Puppy love, dreaming, spending summers with my grandparents, płaying with friends and cousins, etc) don't  want to change anything just relive it and enjoy the loved ones that have passed on. 

I hear good things about the 70s

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Stuff was simpler all the way around.  Cable wasn't as prevalent in the 70s so tv watching was limited, there was more human interaction

Obv could be a good or a bad thing. On the good side you had kids actually going out and playing in the schoolyard and on the block instead of the virtual "friends" that kids make today 

• Like 2