Talked to Midway parents today

11 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

The kids are fired up and ready to beat some ass. The kids are upset about how unfair the championship was with the bad refs and our coaches acting like idiots on the sidelines. 

Trinity better watch it. 

Lets go 2018 football season

I can promise you haven't spoken to anyone related to Midway. Go troll some other program. 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Go watch the Tapes lol 😝  were the parents still complaining that cyFair was not nice to Waco

Most have moved on. The parents I know who still brings it up talks about some cut blocks and how they were with our receivers. Latest rumor is that Cy Fair was tampering with equipment on the sidelines. The parents are ready for a revenge tour this season.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Most have moved on. The parents I know who still brings it up talks about some cut blocks and how they were with our receivers. Latest rumor is that Cy Fair was tampering with equipment on the sidelines. The parents are ready for a revenge tour this season.

@Sammyswordsman hate to wake you up but when you can please file this bullshit under the excuse thread

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Wilddawgz said:

I know you don't know or have any connection to Midway.  If you know Midway what teacher ran the MT Rice Tournament? 

The only sport I care about and follow is football. I don’t give a shit about winning in basketball or any of the other sports, dick. I know of our football coaches and some up coming players. And by the way, I don’t know any of the teachers. 

Now get the hell off my thread! 

2 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

The only sport I care about and follow is football. I don’t give a shit about winning in basketball or any of the other sports, dick. I know of our football coaches and some up coming players. And by the way, I don’t know any of the teachers. 

Now get the hell off my thread! 

Ok which former coaches son has won multiple Tapps state football titles?

8 hours ago, Wilddawgz said:

Ok which former coaches son has won multiple Tapps state football titles?

Let me rephrase this for you, you stupid motherfucker. I know only of what I see on the field during a practice or game time. I don’t get to know them. And we moved out here in 2009.

I get my information from attending practices, watching the games, and from the parents. I don’t give a fuck about what coaches son, daughter, wife or whatever has done. I care only about Midway football and what Coach Gambill left Coach Hulme. 

What are you going to want now? A photo of my water bill? 

Now get out, scumbag. 

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Everything was done was it?

Take the loss and move on man.

It’s not that easy. It took Midway years to get to that level. We got screwed by our snake coach in 2014, we should have won that year. And then we get 2017, but this time a new coach who does not know what he’s going goes out there and screws it up. The refs and the UIL are another story. 

So the only questions you could answer is what you read on Twitter or the internet.  You are a troll and a fraud. 

Please post your water bill.  Black out your name and address.  I would bet it's not anywhere near McGregor, Hewitt, Woodway or Waco.  Go ahead troll, prove me wrong. 

4 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Let me rephrase this for you, you stupid motherfucker. I know only of what I see on the field during a practice or game time. I don’t get to know them. And we moved out here in 2009.

I get my information from attending practices, watching the games, and from the parents. I don’t give a fuck about what coaches son, daughter, wife or whatever has done. I care only about Midway football and what Coach Gambill left Coach Hulme. 

What are you going to want now? A photo of my water bill? 

Now get out, scumbag.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, Big hairy bald Jones said:

The kids are fired up and ready to beat some ass. The kids are upset about how unfair the championship was with the bad refs and our coaches acting like idiots on the sidelines. 

Trinity better watch it. 

Lets go 2018 football season

Trinity fan - attend all games. You might be singing a different tune after the game. Good Luck.

• Like 1