Donny tweeting about the Trump Tower...

DBP66

meeting a 1/2 hour ago....in denial mode once again...says Jr. did nothing wrong....and it was opposition  research....LOL..this meeting isn't going away...and Mulluer wants to interview the Russian that set the meeting up....adoptions huh??........

the tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive...the story of the Trump Presidency....The Washington Post, which keeps count of his lies, has him up to 16 a day for the months of June and July up from 6 day....bringing him up to over 4,000 since taking office!..he's a documented professional bullshit artist....how people can support such a liar blows my mind....he pours them Kool-Aid and they drink all they can...as the world laughs at us....😧

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

meeting a 1/2 hour ago....in denial mode once again...says Jr. did nothing wrong....and it was opposition  research....LOL..this meeting isn't going away...and Mulluer wants to interview the Russian that set the meeting up....adoptions huh??........

the tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive...the story of the Trump Presidency....The Washington Post, which keeps count of his lies, has him up to 16 a day for the months of June and July up from 6 day....bringing him up to over 4,000 since taking office!..he's a documented professional bullshit artist....how people can support such a liar blows my mind....he pours them Kool-Aid and they drink all they can...as the world laughs at us....😧

I'll take 'mens rea' for $500 Alex...

Funny that when people start talking about real collusion with Hillary, the dossier, and the biased deep state the liberals stick their hands in their ears and yell;NA NA NA I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!

This investigation that was created from corruption is the only lifeline democrats have. Instead of focusing on what they can do to help the country, they are running on trying to bring down Trump. 

Winners focus on winning, and losers focus on winners!!!

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not feeling the white trash economy? 😄

Almost 5000 outright lies, great white trash economy

Wages suck, but what the hey.

Trumpy The Clown....a.k.a....The Comb Over Hitler.... couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Shes laughing because he can only get to about the halfway mark of the finish line. 

Pool boy over there every day, and they don't even have a pool. 😂

^^^...sounds like a confession to me Nole?....only 1/2 way huh?...LOL...clown...

22 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I'll take 'mens rea' for $500 Alex...

This tweet isn't going away and Donny may have just thrown Jr. under the bus....he contradicted Jr.'s sworn testimony to Congress about the purpose of the meeting...not to mention he helped come up with the original B.S. story about adoptions....

..."totally legal"....LOL....we'll see about that...:$

• Haha 1

Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Colluded With Russia At Trump Tower Meeting

HuffPost S.V. Date,HuffPost 18 hours ago
  • giraffe-203458-1533560790863.jpg

WASHINGTON ― Forty times President Donald Trump has posted statements on Twitter asserting “NO COLLUSION” with Russia during the 2016 election. He made the claim standing next to Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki last month, and then a day later during a Cabinet meeting at the White House.

Sunday, he negated all of that by admitting that his campaign had tried to collude with Russia to win the presidency, after all.

Trump wrote in an 8:35 a.m. post on Twitter that the purpose of a June 9, 2016, gathering at Trump Tower was “to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics ― and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!”

That new admission, however, is completely at odds with the statement Trump crafted for use in the July 2017 news story that first reported the Trump Tower meeting. In that statement, he falsely claimed that the session attended by his eldest son and other high-ranking campaign aides was “primarily” about the adoption of Russian children.

“Donald Trump is every attorney’s worst nightmare,” said Rick Wilson, a Republican political consultant and prominent Trump critic. “He combines a complete lack of personal discipline with an impulse to place himself at ever greater risk of prosecution. He’s the ‘Bad Idea Jeans’ of presidents.”

Just a half hour after Trump’s new tweet, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow admitted that he had put out falsehoods last year when he also claimed that the meeting was about adoption.

“I had bad information at that time and made a mistake in my statement,” he said on ABC’s “This Week” program, before continuing attacks on the integrity of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in U.S. politics, a strategy Trump personally began from the time he took office. whose career has made him an expert on school voucher and religious freedom cases, not criminal law – claimed that meeting with Russians tied to their country’s government with the goal of getting assistance to win a U.S. election was not illegal.

The question is how would it be illegal?” Sekulow said. “The question is, what law, statute or rule or regulation has been violated? No one has pointed to one.”

In reality, numerous criminal lawyers have pointed out that colluding with a foreign power to win an election or even attempting to do so may constitute conspiracy against the United States.

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Colluded With Russia At Trump Tower Meeting

HuffPost S.V. Date,HuffPost 18 hours ago
  • giraffe-203458-1533560790863.jpg

WASHINGTON ― Forty times President Donald Trump has posted statements on Twitter asserting “NO COLLUSION” with Russia during the 2016 election. He made the claim standing next to Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki last month, and then a day later during a Cabinet meeting at the White House.

Sunday, he negated all of that by admitting that his campaign had tried to collude with Russia to win the presidency, after all.

Trump wrote in an 8:35 a.m. post on Twitter that the purpose of a June 9, 2016, gathering at Trump Tower was “to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics ― and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!”

That new admission, however, is completely at odds with the statement Trump crafted for use in the July 2017 news story that first reported the Trump Tower meeting. In that statement, he falsely claimed that the session attended by his eldest son and other high-ranking campaign aides was “primarily” about the adoption of Russian children.

“Donald Trump is every attorney’s worst nightmare,” said Rick Wilson, a Republican political consultant and prominent Trump critic. “He combines a complete lack of personal discipline with an impulse to place himself at ever greater risk of prosecution. He’s the ‘Bad Idea Jeans’ of presidents.”

Just a half hour after Trump’s new tweet, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow admitted that he had put out falsehoods last year when he also claimed that the meeting was about adoption.

“I had bad information at that time and made a mistake in my statement,” he said on ABC’s “This Week” program, before continuing attacks on the integrity of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in U.S. politics, a strategy Trump personally began from the time he took office. whose career has made him an expert on school voucher and religious freedom cases, not criminal law – claimed that meeting with Russians tied to their country’s government with the goal of getting assistance to win a U.S. election was not illegal.

The question is how would it be illegal?” Sekulow said. “The question is, what law, statute or rule or regulation has been violated? No one has pointed to one.”

In reality, numerous criminal lawyers have pointed out that colluding with a foreign power to win an election or even attempting to do so may constitute conspiracy against the United States.

This last part right here is what it's all about, folks on the right need to stop with the word games and throwing collusion around, it's not a criminal offense and Mueller and other legal experts involved obviously  know this. They know what will and will not pass legal muster. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Didn't Trump mention this about a year ago....?? Why all the fuss now ?? 

Here's a timeline of all the different explanations Cadet Bones Spurs has given about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians concerning "adoption."  The story has changed repeatedly.  He still claims the Sgt. Schultz defense of "I know nothing."

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So I guess this regurgitated story is the battle cry for this week. So be it. 

IMG_1107.JPG

LOL...regurgitated huh?...that's what happens when the story changes month by month...and this story never went away!...you Trumpers just wrote it off as you were told to do as "fake news" and you were brainwashed into believing the "NO COLLUSION" line Trump was selling...then Donny goes and admits he colluded and you guys look like the clowns that you are...

...this meeting is going to take your boy down...JR. was on Laura Ingrham show yesterday and went back to the "adoption" excuse after his father just threw him under the bus!....LOL...you can't make this up...two desperate liars hoping to win over their followers despite what the facts reveal...and you're all to complying with their B.S. stories....:$

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...regurgitated huh?...that's what happens when the story changes month by month...and this story never went away!...you Trumpers just wrote it off as you were told to do as "fake news" and you were brainwashed into believing the "NO COLLUSION" line Trump was selling...then Donny goes and admits he colluded and you guys look like the clowns that you are...

...this meeting is going to take your boy down...JR. was on Laura Ingrham show yesterday and went back to the "adoption" excuse after his father just threw him under the bus!....LOL...you can't make this up...two desperate liars hoping to win over their followers despite what the facts reveal...and you're all to complying with their B.S. stories....:$

It seems NOTHING will convince them that their hero is a liar and con man.  Not even a good liar or con man either.  

But did you hear about Hillary and Obama?  Lets talk about how bad they are.  

Trump is fu@#$ng health insurance for people still.  Cheap garbage insurance.  How people can be ok with this is a mystery.

He is fu@#$ng up our country.  I should say his followers are.  

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It seems NOTHING will convince them that their hero is a liar and con man.  Not even a good liar or con man either.  

But did you hear about Hillary and Obama?  Lets talk about how bad they are.  

Trump is fu@#$ng health insurance for people still.  Cheap garbage insurance.  How people can be ok with this is a mystery.

He is fu@#$ng up our country.  I should say his followers are.  

amen!...and he makes his followers look like fools almost daily...and they keep coming back for more...."Trump Can Do No Wrong Syndrome"....SCARY....O.o