Georgia Thread

Sammyswordsman

17 hours ago, JCGIII said:

For the time bein. Eric Sondheimer published this map pinpointing  where Loyola's student  athletes live. Very interesting. A preview of the future here? And this is why neighborhood ball will not fare too well against teams who have no boundries. I wish he'd posted one of MD and SJB's . For no other reason than to show the numdskulls how their teams are cobbled together.

38521646_1872156486212057_8295744497753522176_n.jpg

This is for student athletes, not just football.  Some of those commutes look totally undoable on a daily basis.  4hrs total in a car each day?

The kid who apparently lives in the ocean must be from the swim team.

15 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

If I place a ruler up to the screen, it is almost 4 inches from one to the other.

A good 3+ inches.

6 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Nope.

Just folks that don't know any better than to place a map and tell me a false hood proven by the evidence he used to tell me.

Here’s a radical thought.  Perhaps your screen and Sammy’s screen are, oh, let’s say, different sizes.

And perhaps Sammy is using the actual scale of the original map.

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Then state that may be the case.
How about that?

“Then state that may be the case.”  It was obvious; it didn’t need to be stated for anyone else but you.

You always start from the position that you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

Try bringing a little intelligence to the problem instead of just shooting from the hip.

How about that?

9 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Plenty points made yet you still are closed eyed.

For a guy who likes to claim how smart he is, you so often come off looking just the opposite.

You know some words but you seem to have no idea what they mean or how to use them to create a cogent sentence.

Maybe you’re just not “fast” enough to keep up with this posting stuff.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Nothing between you and education but air and opportunity.

This is basically meaningless, but it’s what you do.

16 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Speed is not in question.

an ability to comprehend is of utmost importance.

considering the individual,

it is sometimes elusive.

You know, if you were truly the objective, intelligent, and open-minded guy you want people to think you are you would realize that most of what you say actually describes you.

For instance, take comprehension.  You’re the guy who, in a recent thread about the four counties of Mater Dei football, asked not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times, what the countries were.

And you were the only guy who didn’t comprehend that counties and countries are two separate things.

Somebody, Arar or Padre, I think, finally took pity on you and put you out of your misery.