Georgia Thread

Sammyswordsman

27 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Na I got banned after like 2nd post in the thread... Screw that website

As the Great Rufus says

ima Keep My Northen Yankee ass on the National Board 

I only see three but it says you had four posts.  You must have said something really bad to have the post deleted and not just censored.

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

I only see three but it says you had four posts.  You must have said something really bad to have the post deleted and not just censored.

No  I was not bad,

they said that PrepGridiron can’t appreciate Rabs Football knowledge and I said if Anyone think Rab is not A racist is a Racist themselves 

i dont don’t think they appreciated that

I saw that but that wasn't near as bad as a lot of what is said there.  The mod said something about being sure you were from Georgia and then we wouldn't be seeing you any more.  Maybe he thought you were someone's alternate ID or something.  Not sure how he was thinking you were from Georgia unless there was an IP issue.

• 2 years later...

I might've resuscitated this one from the dead. Didn't know where to post a Georgia question without having to start a new thread. 

Do other teams around Georgia travel OOS often or is it only Milton? Do GA teams normally host OOS competition yearly? What makes Milton an anomaly? Are they a program with substantial financial resources? What stops Grayson from traveling to say, Texas, and face an Allen, Katy or North Shore?

Has Milton always scheduled OOS competition or has this been more of a recent trend for them. What enticed them to schedule oos teams?

1 hour ago, WILKINSON said:

I might've resuscitated this one from the dead. Didn't know where to post a Georgia question without having to start a new thread. 

Do other teams around Georgia travel OOS often or is it only Milton? Do GA teams normally host OOS competition yearly? What makes Milton an anomaly? Are they a program with substantial financial resources? What stops Grayson from traveling to say, Texas, and face an Allen, Katy or North Shore?

Has Milton always scheduled OOS competition or has this been more of a recent trend for them. What enticed them to schedule oos teams?

Milton has a young HC whose a bit more willing to go on the road.... 

I have given Milton some flack in the past but Coach Clack has done a good job with the program. 

Milton is a pretty Well to do community in North Fulton. North of Atlanta... 

@BUFORDGAWOLVES would know more than me. 

But its a recent trend.

As far as I know: 

Camden went to STA. 

North Gwinnett did a Home and Home with Prattville (AL) 

Buford went to TX and OH. 

I wanna say Valdosta went to Utah when they beat Jordan. I'll have to double check that one. 

Greater Atlanta Christian travels alot. But theyre 3A. They went to Denver and Texas these past 2/3 years. 

Cedar Grove does too. They went to Denver. 

Grayson went to Louisiana and so did Westlake. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 2:00 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

2018 figures to be another year of King of the Hill in Georgia which begins the year with (11) squads rated at 50.0 or better by Calpreps.  This is the most ever teams to begin the season above the half century mark and reflects the continued progression of Georgia football on the national landscape.  At the top is a virtual tie between upstart Marietta and traditional powerhouse the Grayson Rams. 

At the precarious top spot is Marietta which goes from the frying pan into the fire immediately as they travel to defending State Champs Rome on Aug 16.  If they survive this and a showdown with Grayson on Sept. 7, the stage will be set for a championship run and a lofty national ranking.  A rare OOS travel game for a Top Ranked Ga. team awaits the Blue Devils on Sept. 22 when Marietta travels to DC to knock heads with National Powerhouse St. John's.

Parlayed by a brutalizing defense, the Grayson Rams are no joke, and intend to serve notice to visiting NJ State Champs Bergen Catholic, that Ga football can compete successfully against any region in the country.  The Aug 31. interstate matchup has the attention of the National media, with significant bragging rights at stake.  A grudge match vs. State Runner up Colquitt County on Sept. 21 will play out to a packed house, and give a preview of what figures to be a brutal AAAAAAA playoff bracket.

Marietta    71.7

Grayson   71.1

Rome   66.5

Buford   60.9

Blessed Trinity   60.4

Colquitt County   60.3

Walton   59.2

Archer   57.8

McEachern  56.3

North Gwinett   54.8

Lowndes   37.2

Those top five, couldn't carry our water at Colquitt! And we whupped Grayson at their place, by two scores!

On 8/6/2018 at 6:43 AM, JCGIII said:

For the time bein. Eric Sondheimer published this map pinpointing  where Loyola's student  athletes live. Very interesting. A preview of the future here? And this is why neighborhood ball will not fare too well against teams who have no boundries. I wish he'd posted one of MD and SJB's . For no other reason than to show the numdskulls how their teams are cobbled together.

38521646_1872156486212057_8295744497753522176_n.jpg

Da Stash and Negro, couldn't keep a job as a dogcatcher, in SOWEGA! ALL there are, are recruiting beeeoootches.

On 8/6/2018 at 6:43 AM, JCGIII said:

For the time bein. Eric Sondheimer published this map pinpointing  where Loyola's student  athletes live. Very interesting. A preview of the future here? And this is why neighborhood ball will not fare too well against teams who have no boundries. I wish he'd posted one of MD and SJB's . For no other reason than to show the numdskulls how their teams are cobbled together.

38521646_1872156486212057_8295744497753522176_n.jpg

Do you see the distance tween Long Beach and Lakewood? Well, as far back as 1969, Lakewood students were commuting to Wilson High in Long Beach! Probably at least three school zones apart!

48 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I have given Milton some flack in the past but Coach Clack has done a good job with the program. 

But its a recent trend.

As far as I know: 

Camden went to STA. 

I wanna say Valdosta went to Utah when they beat Jordan. I'll have to double check that one. 

Greater Atlanta Christian travels alot. But theyre 3A. They went to Denver and Texas these past 2/3 years. 

The Jordan Beet Diggers traveled twice to Valdosta, in a buyout game!

GAC went to Ireland, I believe!

Colquitt has gone of the road to Hoover, playing at the Hoover Met!

South Panola, Miss., Vista Murrieta, Cali., Trinity Catholic MO., Trinity Christian, Fla., Bishop Sullivan, Va., American Heritage Plantation, Fla., and Tampa Plant, have come to Norman Park, to play the Packers! Teams who have recently cancelled trips to the HOG PEN are, East St. Louis, Ill., Cocoa, Florida, and an undisclosed team from Chicago metro!

Camden Co. played in the Herbie Challenge, against one of the bad boys in Ohio, winning something like 21-14.

North Gwinnett, I believe, played Byrnes in the past! And they also hosted Crenshaw, outa L.A.!

Camden played Miami Central at home, while Northside WR, hosted Booker T. Washington outa Miami! 

And Grayson blew out USA TODAY #1 Miami Central at home, 30-3!

On 8/5/2018 at 5:19 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Like coach Augie said ...you don’t need depth to win , ...

Discipline and and conditioning wins games

and if you need a refresh look up any poll that lists consistent powerhouses 

NO GA TEAMS LISTED IN TOP 50

Colquitt has won more games in the past decade, than anyone in Georgia's highest classification! And until Justin screwed da pooch the last two seasons! The Packers had been to at least the semis, ten straight seasons except 2016! The team who lost by three points to USA TODAY #10 AHP!

On 8/10/2018 at 8:23 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No  I was not bad,

they said that PrepGridiron can’t appreciate Rabs Football knowledge and I said if Anyone think Rab is not A racist is a Racist themselves 

i dont don’t think they appreciated that

WOW, it HADTA be tough for me to work that first ten years after college! Since my supervisor was an Affirmative Action appointee over 31 staff, with the same edumacation as I had. WELL, SHE had the same degree as I had.

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But its a recent trend.

As far as I know: 

Camden went to STA. 

My memory is a little fuzzy, Buford traveled to Ireland 09-10 around there, cannot remember specifics. 

Expensive, pretty sure fundraising was a huge initiative, GBB going out to Arizona for a Nike tournament was another big fundraiser event driven by parents.

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

My memory is a little fuzzy, Buford traveled to Ireland 09-10 around there, cannot remember specifics. 

Expensive, pretty sure fundraising was a huge initiative, GBB going out to Arizona for a Nike tournament was another big fundraiser event driven by parents.

bgw

Yea @WILKINSONforgot. 

Blessed Trinity,Marist and Buford went to Ireland

BT is going to Charlotte this year too. 

• Thanks 1