Jump to content

Georgia Thread


Sammyswordsman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lowndes is the only team that should be ranked in Region 1-AAAAAAA.  North Morven puts it out like this for AAAAAAA....

1a. - Collins Hill

1b. - Grayson

3.  Milton

4.  Lowndes

5.  North Cobb

6.  North Gwinnett

7.  Walton

8.  Archer

9.  McEachern

10.  Marietta

 

So it is written; so shall it be done.

 

 

Rufus>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Lowndes is the only team that should be ranked in Region 1-AAAAAAA.  North Morven puts it out like this for AAAAAAA....

1a. - Collins Hill

1b. - Grayson

3.  Milton

4.  Lowndes

5.  North Cobb

6.  North Gwinnett

7.  Walton

8.  Archer

9.  McEachern

10.  Marietta

 

So it is written; so shall it be done.

 

 

Rufus>>

Milton over Grayson, North Gwinnett fringe top 10, McEachern and Marietta and Archer shouldn't be top 10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

OOOOF..... 

West Forsyth- No... 

Walton- No... 

Archer-.... Maybe... if they can get a QB. 

Cherokee- 

Now that's Funny..... 

Camden- I feel like right at 10 wouldn't be wrong... 

They got Jeff Herron back.... and I promise you he hasn't been sitting on his hands.... 

Cherokee and Walton might belong in the top 10, bro. Not too sure about West Forsyth....unless they have a lot coming back this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Milton over Grayson, North Gwinnett fringe top 10, McEachern and Marietta and Archer shouldn't be top 10.

Fuck you.  You don't know your ass from a vegetarian taco.  And that's coming straight from the 1800 bottle !!!!

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

who should be in/out of the top 10?

 

47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

OOOOF..... 

West Forsyth- No... 

Walton- No... 

Archer-.... Maybe... if they can get a QB. 

Cherokee- 

Now that's Funny..... 

Camden- I feel like right at 10 wouldn't be wrong... 

They got Jeff Herron back.... and I promise you he hasn't been sitting on his hands.... 

 

26 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Lowndes is the only team that should be ranked in Region 1-AAAAAAA.  North Morven puts it out like this for AAAAAAA....

1a. - Collins Hill

1b. - Grayson

3.  Milton

4.  Lowndes

5.  North Cobb

6.  North Gwinnett

7.  Walton

8.  Archer

9.  McEachern

10.  Marietta

 

So it is written; so shall it be done.

 

 

Rufus>>

Mine looks like...

1) Collins Hill

2) North Cobb

3) Grayson

4) Milton

5) Lowndes

6) North Gwinnett

7) McEachern 

8 ) Archer

9) Marietta

10) Walton

 

4, 5, 6, 7 and  are probably interchangeable as are 1, 2 and 3 

No to any Forstyths or Pauldings. Lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While all these North Georgia teams,, and Lowndes are getting preseason accolades, down here in South Georgia, our Packers went on a fun day/family building trip to Wild Adventures.

FB_IMG_1627688795141.thumb.jpg.7149e134c7447391f715544c11397f67.jpg

 

FB_IMG_1627688799461.jpg.6dfa463ebca3cb0cc222665246ddeb58.jpg

 

 

FB_IMG_1627688816974.jpg.9c38212623cfcdf9a836362232106d50.jpg

 

 

FB_IMG_1627688826089.jpg.3395ada6c71cc938f12e51432455d7fd.jpg

 

 

FB_IMG_1627688831020.jpg.0293f301e730f80541ee9b4fd17d629a.jpg

 

 

 

If we had a junior or senior qb I'd have us somewhere in the back half of the top 10 for 7A. In the meantime, like normal, those kids in the pictures above will scratch and claw into the top 10 like Packers kids do a lot by knocking off some of those teams we see preseason ranked. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Anyone know what this tweet is about? 

 

Kid was at Valdosta, but, Rush and Garcia and the gang costed them a playoffs shot this year, so, he's doing like they do in the ATL and all these private schools around and Twitter blasting his letter of intent to switch colors and attend Lowndes. 

If you look down in his tweets he was shooting ats at Shelton Felton in Valdosta. DuBose talked sweeter and he got a better NIL contract to take his skills across town. 

Sickening. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HawgGoneIt...regarding the Packers' trip to Wild Adventures.....I was told by a reliable source that less that half our guys could ride the rides due to height restrictions.

But I think everybody had a good time....(Smile).

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

HawgGoneIt...regarding the Packers' trip to Wild Adventures.....I was told by a reliable source that less that half our guys could ride the rides due to height restrictions.

But I think everybody had a good time....(Smile).

 

 

Rufus>>

I kind of showed that pic to help show that no man is left behind. That's the entire team. So when folks say "triim your roster for travel games" they can see we don't trim the roster for much of anything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of showed that pic to help show that no man is left behind. That's the entire team. So when folks say "triim your roster for travel games" they can see we don't trim the roster for much of anything.

That’s a pretty small roster, y’all carry about 50 kids? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There's roughly 100. It fluctuates a little year to year.  JV wasn't with them so I'm not totally sure the number that went to that fun day.

I think it's 103...counting ALL the out of district kids....(Smile).

There's a lot of reasons our guys play hard to make Varsity.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There's roughly 100. It fluctuates a little year to year.  JV wasn't with them so I'm not totally sure the number that went to that fun day.

A 100 kids on varsity??  That’s a ton of kids! Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

A 100 kids on varsity??  That’s a ton of kids! Lol

You need that many to develop the good ones from there. A good many of those kids will never see meaningful time on the field, but, they do the work through the week and they suit up on Friday nights. 

Having that big a number shows the health of the program imo. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of showed that pic to help show that no man is left behind. That's the entire team. So when folks say "triim your roster for travel games" they can see we don't trim the roster for much of anything.

And yet this is a problem for some people.....smh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...