Jump to content

OK, I've heard all the, but they are a lil school from MISSOURI BS!


ORabidOne

Recommended Posts

But what IF these boys can PLAY, OH WOE is US! When Trinity Catholic comes onto the field, they cover up the SUN! FIRST of all, they have a new head coach, who was unanimously approved by the board of trustees, alumni, and parents of current players! SECONDLY, they have twenty five MORE players than they had during their 12-0 2017 season!(seventy total) You gotta LUUUUV those private school transfers in a metro St. Louis area! And they have a three year starter at QB1! NOW, THIS is where it gits REALLY good! If you look at their roster at Maxpeeps, it is positively SCARY! They COULD average 310lbs. on the OL, 282lbs. on the DL, and avg. 218lbs. at LBer! THEN, you get into the WR/TE CorPs, where they go 6'3" 210lbs., 6'2" 190lbs., 6'4" 180lbs., and a 6'3 230 lb. TE! And THEN, they have a stable of RB's, that go 5'5" 215lbs.(a human bowling ball) 5'11" 190lbs., 5'10" 185lbs., and 5'11" 200lbs.!

I would like to take this opportunity to ask your assistance on praying for Ruffi's poor lil tiny, undersized, and inexperienced HOGS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2018 at 2:23 PM, ORabidOne said:

But what IF these boys can PLAY, OH WOE is US! When Trinity Catholic comes onto the field, they cover up the SUN! FIRST of all, they have a new head coach, who was unanimously approved by the board of trustees, alumni, and parents of current players! SECONDLY, they have twenty five MORE players than they had during their 12-0 2017 season!(seventy total) You gotta LUUUUV those private school transfers in a metro St. Louis area! And they have a three year starter at QB1! NOW, THIS is where it gits REALLY good! If you look at their roster at Maxpeeps, it is positively SCARY! They COULD average 310lbs. on the OL, 282lbs. on the DL, and avg. 218lbs. at LBer! THEN, you get into the WR/TE CorPs, where they go 6'3" 210lbs., 6'2" 190lbs., 6'4" 180lbs., and a 6'3 230 lb. TE! And THEN, they have a stable of RB's, that go 5'5" 215lbs.(a human bowling ball) 5'11" 190lbs., 5'10" 185lbs., and 5'11" 200lbs.!

I would like to take this opportunity to ask your assistance on praying for Ruffi's poor lil tiny, undersized, and inexperienced HOGS!

It‚Äôs a shame Trinity is ranked 3000 in the nation lmao ūü§£¬†

@CCBlackhatter rush is so desperate for an out of state win that he made sure to schedule the most train wreck of a team( a guaranteed win). Lmao Propst schedules Daisy’s then after the actual big boys of football beat up on each other he comes in and expects to be ranked after playing that Bush League schedule

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

 I will make it easier for you.  If you really are this nationally relevant powerhouse you should never lose to any team from Missouri.  Ever 

1985 Brian Cox and his Missouri friends would have stomped a mudhole in any other team from any state in the country. A MUDHOLE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2018 at 9:23 PM, ORabidOne said:

But what IF these boys can PLAY, OH WOE is US! When Trinity Catholic comes onto the field, they cover up the SUN! FIRST of all, they have a new head coach, who was unanimously approved by the board of trustees, alumni, and parents of current players! SECONDLY, they have twenty five MORE players than they had during their 12-0 2017 season!(seventy total) You gotta LUUUUV those private school transfers in a metro St. Louis area! And they have a three year starter at QB1! NOW, THIS is where it gits REALLY good! If you look at their roster at Maxpeeps, it is positively SCARY! They COULD average 310lbs. on the OL, 282lbs. on the DL, and avg. 218lbs. at LBer! THEN, you get into the WR/TE CorPs, where they go 6'3" 210lbs., 6'2" 190lbs., 6'4" 180lbs., and a 6'3 230 lb. TE! And THEN, they have a stable of RB's, that go 5'5" 215lbs.(a human bowling ball) 5'11" 190lbs., 5'10" 185lbs., and 5'11" 200lbs.!

I would like to take this opportunity to ask your assistance on praying for Ruffi's poor lil tiny, undersized, and inexperienced HOGS!

Just watch the tape.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If this game is remotely close at any point, you guys are forever toast. CBC is the MO team you should be playing. 

Of course they are.  It's ALWAYS somebody else.

Just for the record...CBC didn't call us.  Trinity Catholic DID.

 

 

Rufus>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

CBC is a PGL client. They'll be calling soon for 2019. And the fact that CQ has already set precedence with scheduling TC, I'm confident the end result will be positive. 

They better call soon.  Colquitt has (3) slots open...I think.  Make that (4) if we can talk Rush out of playing in the Corky next year.  

 

 

Rufus>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It‚Äôs a shame Trinity is ranked 3000 in the nation lmao ūü§£¬†

@CCBlackhatter rush is so desperate for an out of state win that he made sure to schedule the most train wreck of a team( a guaranteed win). Lmao Propst schedules Daisy’s then after the actual big boys of football beat up on each other he comes in and expects to be ranked after playing that Bush League schedule

Lol did I post this.. I really don’t remember 

 

but any way.

 

+ 1

 

good post dude

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brian Cox and ESL were and are an Illinois team...not Missouri.

I think CC will beat TC ...but it won`t be easy. The heat shouldn`t be a factor because it is really hot and humid in the St.Louis are as well.

The big edge for CC is their depth....Coaching and home field.

Prediction ...CC  41......Tc 14.    It will be close for a while and then CC will wear them down with superior execution.

By the way Rab...I really like Georgia football....It`s level of play and the fan support.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Brian Cox and ESL were and are an Illinois team...not Missouri.

I think CC will beat TC ...but it won`t be easy. The heat shouldn`t be a factor because it is really hot and humid in the St.Louis are as well.

The big edge for CC is their depth....Coaching and home field.

Prediction ...CC  41......Tc 14.    It will be close for a while and then CC will wear them down with superior execution.

By the way Rab...I really like Georgia football....It`s level of play and the fan support.

Lord Have Mercy....

Here some of us are trying to convince these board Gurus that Colquitt barely has a chance against them Missouri boys...and all of a sudden you show up saying Hawgs 41- Titans 14.

Say it ain't so !!!!

I will say this.....there will be a FEW people in the Hawg Pen that night....(Smile).

Welcome back to the board....

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rufus......

Seriously...CC has a HUGE advantage in Coaching and Home field intimidation. TC has definitely got size and Athletes...but they are way out of their league.This is a big stage for them..they usually play in front of 400-600 people...I think they will be a bit star-struck when it sinks in with where and whom they are playing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, abbatt said:

Rufus......

Seriously...CC has a HUGE advantage in Coaching and Home field intimidation. TC has definitely got size and Athletes...but they are way out of their league.This is a big stage for them..they usually play in front of 400-600 people...I think they will be a bit star-struck when it sinks in with where and whom they are playing.

 

We thought the same thing about American Heritage Plantation from Florida but they found a way to get beyond the crowd and depth and snuck a win out on Colquitt. Albeit a Colquitt that had just graduated everybody, but still. 

I don't think that this is the terrible game that some are trying to sell. I do tend to agree that depth should be a major factor in favor of Colquitt. This year's team is also battle tested and not without a goodly amount of big game experience and leadership. 

I definitely expect Colquitt should win handily, but, I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans aren't better than these guys on here are selling. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HG,

AHP is at a much higher level than TC. Both LN and TC are loaded with athletes and size..but their competition is very weak. They are used to hitting and punching out teams in the first quarter. Plus the edge in Coaching...well it`s major. Both LN and TC will learn a lot playing teams that match-up with them ..aren`t intimidated and hit back really hard.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, abbatt said:

HG,

AHP is at a much higher level than TC. Both LN and TC are loaded with athletes and size..but their competition is very weak. They are used to hitting and punching out teams in the first quarter. Plus the edge in Coaching...well it`s major. Both LN and TC will learn a lot playing teams that match-up with them ..aren`t intimidated and hit back really hard.

 

Thanks. I'll trust that coming from you. You have always been straight up and without the angling that we get so much of all the time here. 

I'm still interested in the game. I've seen the Colquitt team, and I've seen Alabama teams, and Mississippi teams. Florida teams and South Carolina teams. Texas teams from way back and a California team. 

Now I get to see a Missouri team. Notch another one off the list of states anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...