Florida Thread

Cat_Scratch

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It's the same team is here in Tampa. 

Plant and Armwood.   Clearwater Central Catholic is pretty loaded for a small school. They might be the only team in 3A that can compete with Chaminade. 

Keep an eye out for Jesuit. They got some impact transfers and can make a run in 5A. 

Isn't armwood gonna have to rely on young defense to step up since the offense loses their biggest playmaker

15 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Isn't armwood gonna have to rely on young defense to step up since the offense loses their biggest playmaker

Yeah Armwood always relies on their defense.  Back when they win titles in the early 2000's they had a juggernaut offense to match. 

Recently they have been putting their best athlete at quarterback kind a like Trinity Christian did.  It doesn't work against top defenses that's why they always get exposed by the Miami schools. 

Honestly I think Clearwater Central Catholic is the only Bay Area team with a legit shot at a title.  And that would be with a pretty big upset of Chaminade 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah Armwood always relies on their defense.  Back when they win titles in the early 2000's they had a juggernaut offense to match. 

Recently they have been putting their best athlete at quarterback kind a like Trinity Christian did.  It doesn't work against top defenses that's why they always get exposed by the Miami schools. 

Honestly I think Clearwater Central Catholic is the only Bay Area team with a legit shot at a title.  And that would be with a pretty big upset of Chaminade 

Plant supposed to be down this year? 

34 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Plant supposed to be down this year? 

Yeah they won't go 12-2 if that's what your asking. They do have a stud D1 back and a few others that will play on Saturdays. They got ravaged on the defensive side. 

They had a UCF quarterback commit transfer in and then out. The QB coming up is from JV. I think they lose to Armwood and Hillsborough then early in the playoffs. 9-3 I bet. Still a decent season 

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah they won't go 12-2 if that's what your asking. They do have a stud D1 back and a few others that will play on Saturdays. They got ravaged on the defensive side. 

They had a UCF quarterback commit transfer in and then out. The QB coming up is from JV. I think they lose to Armwood and Hillsborough then early in the playoffs. 9-3 I bet. Still a decent season 

So Lakeland might be favorite in 7a region 2?