Non Relevant Teams (Tier 6) Thread

Sammyswordsman

Just to be fair, I will dedicate a thread to various teams from a few of the states that posters seem to want to interject for discussion into a National Board, but in fact should be relegated to their local Regional boards.  Teams that play in the Top League/Region of their respective states have a say  in the National landscape and are exempt from this thread.

The floor is open.

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Just to be fair, I will dedicate a thread to various teams from a few of the states that posters seem to want to interject for discussion into a National Board, but in fact should be relegated to their local Regional boards.  Teams that play in the Top League/Region of their respective states have a say  in the National landscape and are exempt from this thread.

The floor is open.

Everybody in Cali except DLS, Mater Dei, CENT10, SJB, and Vista Murietta!

49 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Add Folsom and colquit to the list

I'll tell you WHAT BIG MOUF! Those Colquitt's boys will be looking for a half dozen victims, UMMM, I mean OOS opponents NEXT season! I'll get you Saint Jose's Regional clowns, Cousin Rush's number if you're MAN ENOUGH to make that call to Dominos, on main street in Moultrie!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao vista Marietta lmao 🤣 you can’t mention that team with the rest of them fuck u thinking dude 

It was tongue in cheek! But you NEW Jersey boys no doubt prefer something a lil LOOOOONGER!😛

HOG BOY, mean ole Rabid is making fun of us TOUGH GUYS again!😩

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I'll tell you WHAT BIG MOUF! Those Colquitt's boys will be looking for a half dozen victims, UMMM, I mean OOS opponents NEXT season! I'll get you Saint Jose's Regional clowns, Cousin Rush's number if you're MAN ENOUGH to make that call to Dominos, on main street in Moultrie!

People trust you around pizza?

At least i know where to not go in moultrie 

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Why not you all call up Lake City and set up a home and home 

Hell it probably would be cheaper then what you all have to pay to get scraps like ISB on the schedule 

In fact Columbia might travel to Moultrie for free if you all willing to return trip

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

People trust you around pizza?

At least i know where to not go in moultrie 

I don't LIVE in MOULTRIE DUMB DUMB!

By the BY, could you possibly shed some light upon why a husband and wife from Lakeland, comes to COLQUITT GAMES? They sit in front of me in the HAWG POUND, at every Packer home game!😉

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Why we all no what happened when Toal and bosco called last time

A26B982B-1E35-43F9-93A4-9998DD360BBC.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why not you all call up Lake City and set up a home and home 

Hell it probably would be cheaper then what you all have to pay to get scraps like ISB on the schedule 

In fact Columbia might travel to Moultrie for free if you all willing to return trip

The Colquitt County Packers DON'T DO FLAAAAAAWDA! FAR TOO many gaytors, Burmese Pythons, and ILLEGALS for US!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I don't LIVE in MOULTRIE DUMB DUMB!

By the BY, could you possibly shed some light upon why a husband and wife from Lakeland, comes to COLQUITT GAMES? They sit in front of me in the HAWG POUND, at every Packer home game!😉

How would i know why some fan from Lakeland in POLK county comes to colquitt County 

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Home about a neutral site in North Carolina 

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Ain't Lake City where COLOMBIA is located?(SORRY, I was thinking about a REAL team)

We must be real enough that you all are too scared to drive here for a game 

What's the matter,  worried we would make our name at your all's expense LMAO 

Stick to playing slappies who are so desperate for a oos game they would travel to that nowhere you call Moultrie 

We play FL teams you all wouldn't have the stones to play 

16 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Didn't wanna hafta break this to you Rab......but Domino's ain't on Main Street any more.

Rufus>>