Tighten Up

PrepGridiron

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Dude probably getting Burger King lol.Ā 

Theres no way you pull any chicks.Ā 

Ahhh what are we in HS lmao šŸ¤£ I may not Pull Chicks like Iā€™m RoN Jermey but I guarantee you I make more than you at the end of the day.. u still live with mommy and DaDdy

Ā 

Ā 

your so pathetic you canā€™t even tell us what you exactly do for a livingĀ 

Ā 

šŸ˜Ā 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ahhh what are we in HS lmao šŸ¤£ I may not Pull Chicks like Iā€™m RoN Jermey but I guarantee you I make more than you at the end of the day.. u still live with mommy and DaDdy

Ā 

Ā 

your so pathetic you canā€™t even tell us what you exactly do for a livingĀ 

Ā 

šŸ˜

I dont steal copper. I can tell you that. I stayed in school lol

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Haha ...they canā€™t sell edibles here.. last time I Went to Denver they had just come out with the Soda šŸ„¤ Edible drinks ,, those were A++

Yep, I've strolled around downtown Denver on a SaturdayĀ with an infused soda drink. I'm sure I missed out on some quality threads on here that day, but I must say I sure enjoyed wandering around, checking people out, stopping in a brewery or two for some shuffleboard or bocce. Those soda drinks do the trick, as do infused gummy bears. Makes me get along with people. Others on here might consider giving them aĀ whirl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Yep, I've strolled around downtown Denver on a SaturdayĀ with an infused soda drink. I'm sure I missed out on some quality threads on here that day, but I must say I sure enjoyed wandering around, checking people out, stopping in a brewery or two for some shuffleboard or bocce. Those soda drinks do the trick, as do infused gummy bears. Makes me get along with people. Others on here might consider giving them aĀ whirl.

Some friends and I decided to whip up some of that feel good butter a couple weeks ago. While it turned out perfect, the process has my kitchen smelling like the Mile High City on 4/20. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Whatttttttttttt , Ā how did you notĀ go to the Trex Dinasaur museum on Rt70 I think

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Some friends and I decided to whip up some of that feel good butter a couple weeks ago. While it turned out perfect, the process has my kitchen smelling like the Mile High City on 4/20. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Light weightĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

i put Ā the whole Plant in the crockpot when Iā€™m making cannabudda

Ā 

im notorious for making shit so strong you gotta call out of work 3 days straight šŸ˜‡Ā 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Get along with people? Is that a thing now?

Regards,

BGW

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I just came back from the dispensary and everyone in there is smiling and having a good timeĀ 

Ā 

im like wtf is going on then it hit me. All these people are stonedĀ 

Ā 

šŸ˜

Ā 

Ā 

i was was like shit if only I can Roofie @ORabidOneĀ some thc maybe his post wouldnā€™t be so brutal to read

375E0412-4628-40F4-95B5-73E201B49B03.jpeg

And so a thread about better policing our posting has degenerated into a discussion on the merits of weed and how best to partake of it.Ā  Seems like this was kind of the point of the post.Ā Ā  I guess at least people aren't attacking each other.Ā  šŸ˜œ

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

And so a thread about better policing our posting has degenerated into a discussion on the merits of weed and how best to partake of it.Ā  Seems like this was kind of the point of the post.Ā Ā  I guess at least people aren't attacking each other.Ā  šŸ˜œ

It's because people are idiots LMAOĀ 

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Outside of that, I'm very heartened by the activity outside of this thread tonight. Definitely what the doctor ordered imo.Ā 

Ā 

Real football discussion without a few guys destroying the conversation in order to continue their incessant feuding from thread to thread to thread.Ā 

It seems like it's been 100 years already.Ā 

Ā 

Related image

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Outside of that, I'm very heartened by the activity outside of this thread tonight. Definitely what the doctor ordered imo.Ā 

Ā 

Real football discussion without a few guys destroying the conversation in order to continue their incessant feuding from thread to thread to thread.Ā 

Ā 

Related image

Board been on upswing since that sta homer been gone

Ā 

Perhaps we found the root of the cancer šŸ˜‚Ā 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ā 

Ā 

Related image

Also it seems the root cause of issue can really be traced to a small number of peopleĀ