Talked With The McEachern Injun Tribe Leader

Rufus69

And my pal...OMacG....says Colquitt has about as much chance of beating McEachern in the Benz...as Urban Meyer has keeping his job at Ohio State....(Slim & None)

DURN...JUST DURN.

Rush and "Doc" have yet to comment.  I think they're re-running the numbers.  But let me just say...we ain't gonna forfeit.  If we can get thru the Miller Grove Challenge (8/10)...basically unscathed...we fully intend to make the 225+ mile trip up to the ATL...so we can line up and knock heads.  

I expect it to be a full contact game.  We have a tad of history with the Injuns.  And if we start as slow as we have historically shown....we could very well be playing catch up most of the game.  But like "Doc" is prone to say....it don't matter WHEN you score your points; it only matters THAT you score your points.

So take that OMacG.  And remember this.....

COLQUITT COUNTY IS COMING !!!!!!

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wake up and Rab has you guys losing to that 2A Missouri team, and you have them losing to the Metro ATL Redskins. 

What is your prediction against the North Tallahassee Zach Gragers?????

I think if you actually READ my post...you'll notice that I NEVER said my poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs were gonna lose.  I don't think I've EVER predicted us to lose.  I have suggested we might hafta WIN by forfeit...but.....

I think it's gonna be a pretty good game.  Colquitt has a history of starting out on the SLOW side.  I'm not sure WHY that is....I just know THAT it is.  Assuming Rush can find a way to UPSET those Insolent Injuns...I'll be fairly happy.  And to be honest....we're not sure what to expect from them Catholics hailing from East St. Louis.  I'm pretty sure our strategy is gonna be to line up and play our game.  I suppose we'll see where the chips fall.

Now...to you $64,000,000 question.....

Zach Grage is a durn fine coach.  FINE COACH.  He trained under Rush and has added his own tweaks to a team that pretty much mirrors his personality and work ethic.  The Thomasville Bulldogs are NO slouch.  In any classification.  Our advantage will be in the numbers.  We have a FEW athletes who can play the game.  Probably a tad more than Thomasville.  If we platoon fresh players like we have normally done in the past...we should wear the Bulldogs down.  But football is a funny game and the ball is oblong for a reason.  You just never know.

The one thing we absolutely DO know to be Gospel is....

Zach Grage will have his team ready to compete till the final whistle.

We'll have our hands full.....

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I think if you actually READ my post...you'll notice that I NEVER said my poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs were gonna lose.  I don't think I've EVER predicted us to lose.  I have suggested we might hafta WIN by forfeit...but.....

I think it's gonna be a pretty good game.  Colquitt has a history of starting out on the SLOW side.  I'm not sure WHY that is....I just know THAT it is.  Assuming Rush can find a way to UPSET those Insolent Injuns...I'll be fairly happy.  And to be honest....we're not sure what to expect from them Catholics hailing from East St. Louis.  I'm pretty sure our strategy is gonna be to line up and play our game.  I suppose we'll see where the chips fall.

Now...to you $64,000,000 question.....

Zach Grage is a durn fine coach.  FINE COACH.  He trained under Rush and has added his own tweaks to a team that pretty much mirrors his personality and work ethic.  The Thomasville Bulldogs are NO slouch.  In any classification.  Our advantage will be in the numbers.  We have a FEW athletes who can play the game.  Probably a tad more than Thomasville.  If we platoon fresh players like we have normally done in the past...we should wear the Bulldogs down.  But football is a funny game and the ball is oblong for a reason.  You just never know.

The one thing we absolutely DO know to be Gospel is....

Zach Grage will have his team ready to compete till the final whistle.

We'll have our hands full.....

Rufus>>

So 0-3 

thanks