Where's the right on the Chris Collins issue?

Horsefly

We see the right trying to come across as morally upright and full of integrity.  They create memes, quotes, etc. to denigrate others,   but I find it odd they have said nothing about Chris Collins, even trump has not made a comment although he is quick to tweet and blast others.

just pointing out the hypocrisy from a group that demands that they are not.

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Another scumbag, if proven guilty. These guys in public office who violate the public trust should get life sentences without the possibility of parole.

FIFY.  This only required a direct nonequivocating response.  Use it as a model or template in answering questions in the future. 

Cheers

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Send him to jail. Listen when I heard the whole drain the swamp I didn't think that necessarily just applied to the Democrats. There are Republicans out there that I'm sure belong in jail or voted out of office. 

OK, so you are against anybody in the Federal Government from illegal insider trading, regardless of party.

Is being in bed with Russia better, worse or the same in severity?

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Guess the Collins story is today's 'ending of the world' story. Nice timing. LOL 

IMG_1107.thumb.JPG.262e64118d2f906d1892cdd8644d0a23.JPG

Not outraged but nice to see you are complicit with criminal activity. Nothing to see here. 

But, you and other trumpians had loads to say about lebron and became unhinged!  Lol

38 minutes ago, stanscript said:

OK, so you are against anybody in the Federal Government from illegal insider trading, regardless of party.

Is being in bed with Russia better, worse or the same in severity?

Prove that are we are in bed with Russia. We seemed to have cracked down on Russia. Last article I read said we are going after their currency now. 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They're were both wrong. 

This is you saying it was wrong in your first post?

“He was targeted because of his support for Trump. Everyone on The Hill is privy to insider trading and special perks. Just ask HRC, Maxine, Nancy and Menendez! No biggie. “

So lebrons act of charity is wrong in your eye, but Collins criminal act is “no biggie”?  Got it! 

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He was targeted because of his support for Trump. Everyone on The Hill is privy to insider trading and special perks. Just ask HRC, Maxine, Nancy and Menendez! No biggie. 

LOL...so the Southern Federal Court of N.Y. is part of the "deep state" too??....he was targeted because he's a crook...not because he was a Republican....don't be so naïve...

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so the Southern Federal Court of N.Y. is part of the "deep state" too??....he was targeted because he's a crook...not because he was a Republican....don't be so naïve...

I have to believe GSB is just trolling to get a response, no way he’s this off centered with his thoughts. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They're both par for the course. Using their fame and status to take advantage whenever possible. It's commonplace. 

Do you suffer from Integrity Deficiency Syndrome? One act is criminal the other not, there is a glaring difference. 

17 hours ago, World Citizen said:

If he meant that he would have said that.  Damn I forgot how Damn intellectually dishonest and disengenuous you are.  

Yeah... you keep saying that with a complete inability to back it up.  "Intellectually dishonest and disingenuous" is not the same as "able to competently argue positions that chap my ass".

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Next. 

IMG_1142.JPG

and it's a crime regardless that the rest of us have to abide by.  Stop being a sheep simply being dismissive just to cover for trump who frankly doesnt give a damn about you or your family.

as an investor id love to get an inside tip, not gonna happen and if I did, I'd be charged without pause.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Horsefly said:

We see the right trying to come across as morally upright and full of integrity.  They create memes, quotes, etc. to denigrate others,   but I find it odd they have said nothing about Chris Collins, even trump has not made a comment although he is quick to tweet and blast others.

just pointing out the hypocrisy from a group that demands that they are not.

I'm curious...

The new moral leader of the Democratic Party, "Mad" Maxine Waters, has been recognized as one of the most - if not THE most - corrupt members of Congress. For many years.

Where's the left been?

For years?

Other than re-electing her ass?

Just now, concha said:

I'm curious...

The new moral leader of the Democratic Party, "Mad" Maxine Waters, has been recognized as one of the most - if not THE most - corrupt members of Congress. For many years.

Where's the left been?

For years?

Other than re-electing her ass?

I see you like to deflect, still won't answer to the thread title, but YOU are a big Pom Pom cheerleader on the virtues on the right.  This post is a prime example of what I'm talking about. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I see you like to deflect, still won't answer to the thread title, but YOU are a big Pom Pom cheerleader on the virtues on the right.  This post is a prime example of what I'm talking about. 

Interesting and comical projection.

Your OP is about purported hypocrisy on the right as you and yours casually ignore your own (worse) behavior.

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Alleged crime. And he does care about me. He cares about and loves every American. And I've made a boat load of money over the years from Wall St insiders. It's a benefit of living and working in the NYC area. 

IMG_0453.JPG

It's not a benefit, it's illegal.  Know the difference.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Interesting and comical projection.

Your OP is about purported hypocrisy on the right as you and yours casually ignore your own (worse) behavior.

And you keep doubling down, how about actually commenting on the post?.  It really is not hard for one that has integrity, either it's wrong or it's not.  I have no problem calling out either party as I'm not smitten or beholden to either.  That's the freedom that comes with being non partisan.