Where's the right on the Chris Collins issue?

Horsefly

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You've worn out the sophomoric "hysterical middle school girl posse" label, it was lame 6 months ago when you used it and its equally lame today.  Did it take you all day to come up with that one?  😂 

Ive gotta run, I'll leave you with your other trump cronies to wear out this OT forum.  

..^^..LOL..I just posted on his favorite frustration line he loves to use..too funny...everyone knows his act...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_1143.JPG

I’m always winning, my life achievements are not based on who is in the White House.  You and others reveal a lot about yourself by repeating  (winning) over and over 

i bet you’re the type that when your favorite NFL team wins a superbowl you say “WE won a Super Bowl!” 😆 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m always winning, my life achievements are not based on who is in the White House.  You and others reveal a lot about yourself why repeating  (winning) over and over 

Yeah if I can survive 8 years of Nobama then everyone in the "49 percent" should be fine. 

I agree with you 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah if I can survive 8 years of Nobama then everyone in the "49 percent" should be fine. 

I agree with you 

That’s the difference between you and me, I don’t just survive, I thrive through every presidency.  Truthfully, for most Americans their prosperity shouldn’t rest on whose in the WH.  

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Never. Unless I worked for the team or played on it, I'd never use those words. I'm always winning too. 24/7/365 for 50+ years. You'll never meet a more positive person than yours truly. Life is always good in my book. Im glad we have that in common. 

Good to hear GSB.  You obviously achieved through many and different administrations.