In case DLS loses

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, 1DayPGA said:

I agree Bennett is a much better runner than Browning ever was. But Folsom not only has to worry about slowing down DLS lineman but their LB's are going to be very solid this year and will have speed to neutralize Bennett if he decides to run.  If Folsom tries to double team To'oto'o,  Jahsi Wilson will make you pay and another LB that will be making plays is Fahuia. DLS defense is going to take away that extra second or two that Folsom's offense had last year and it will disrupt all their plays.  

That all sounds great, but who covers Ngata 1? Ngata 2? Badger?

You're saying their plan is to just send the house and chase Bennett around and pray he can't get it to those guys? Folsom runs a ton of quick hit stuff. They don't do a ton of big drop back sling shots like Browning did.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Agreed.  SJB tho is super stacked.  Quite possible  more that MD last year.  Will be fun to watch them play in person though.  Already looking forward to Dec in Norwalk!!  How the Cerritos College stadium?

Been to a few games there. It's ok. Has seating capacity of about 12,000. 

39 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Question for the board. Who has a better chance?

Folsom beating DLS 

or 

BG beating MD

Folsom beating DLS 

but it’s close

dls is the slightest if favorites 52/48 sortnif thing 

MD probably at least a 2:1 favorite — ie 67/33

14 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That all sounds great, but who covers Ngata 1? Ngata 2? Badger?

You're saying their plan is to just send the house and chase Bennett around and pray he can't get it to those guys? Folsom runs a ton of quick hit stuff. They don't do a ton of big drop back sling shots like Browning did.

No, I never said they will send the house. I said that DLS DL will put pressure on Bennett and he will not have time to sit in the pocket and if he tries to run the LB's will neutralize that. They will put Wilson on Ngata 1 and Ngata 2 will be met at or behind the LOS and Badger will not get the ball cause Bennett will be running around trying not to get sacked. 

• Like 1

Just now, 1DayPGA said:

No, I never said they will send the house. I said that DLS DL will put pressure on Bennett and he will not have time to sit in the pocket and if he tries to run the LB's will neutralize that. They will put Wilson on Ngata 1 and Ngata 2 will be met at or behind the LOS and Badger will not get the ball cause Bennett will be running around trying not to get sacked. 

LOL that's a lot of things that are "supposed" to happen every play.

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

Folsom beating DLS 

but it’s close

dls is the slightest if favorites 52/48 sortnif thing 

MD probably at least a 2:1 favorite — ie 67/33

I am not so sure if DLS vs Folsom will be that close. I am really liking this years defense and you the offense will just keep pounding the ball down Folsom's throat. I see DLS going up big and Folsom trying to play catch up in the 4th.

MD and BG I am still up in the air with it being at Ferrtita field in the heat anything is possible. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Already looking forward to Dec in Norwalk!!  How the Cerritos College stadium?

You know how you usually have a football stadium with a track around the field.  To me, Cerritos is a little bit like a track stadium with a football field in the middle.  There's a great deal of seating on both sides of the field, but you are kind of far from the action.

Also, they're going to have to do something like Sac St. with the food trucks.  Maybe that's what they did when they held the state track competitions there, but there didn't seem to be enough food vending when I went there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Dls is replacing 4 OLinemen, their starting QB and their leading rusher from 2017. And starting a sophomore QB this year. At least until game 5 when they will platoon their senior QB transfer. 

I believe that they will struggle this year. 

You have no clue.

DLS's starting OL will look like this: Ingram 6-5 275, Rask 6-1 265, Puckett 6-1 240, Tagaloa 6-0 275, Roe 6-1 275(jr). 4 out of 5 are seniors. These kids all got huge minutes last year. And there's 3-4 junior OL that are going to be studs as well.

Hale at QB is going to make the offense better...immediately. He's a mature soph. He hangs with the seniors at school, and the seniors follow him on the field. Take it from someone who has actually seen him play, he's good.. And when Fulp, who's been mentoring him returns, DLS will certainly not waste that talent. DLS will be fine at QB.

They lost Robinson, but have about 4 other  backs that can replace him. Like I said, no clue.

Just now, Blueliner said:

Hale at QB is going to make the offense better...immediately. He's a mature soph.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya right! I saw this dude on film last year struggling with 5 yard outs!

Let's be honest- he is a hand off mule thats it. He MAY throw 5 short passes to keep Folsom honest lol

DLS homers are nervoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Gunnar Rask just received an offer from Air Force....he'll get more as the season goes. That's 4 out of 5 starting OL that'll be playing on Saturdays. And Roe (jr) is a beast. It's going to be ugly on both sides of the ball along the LOS for Folsom. A bloodbath.

But who's gonna stop Ngata?!!!  What a dumbass. xDxD

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Gunnar Rask just received an offer from Air Force....he'll get more as the season goes. That's 4 out of 5 starting OL that'll be playing on Saturdays. And Roe (jr) is a beast. It's going to be ugly on both sides of the ball along the LOS for Folsom. A bloodbath.

But who's gonna stop Ngata?!!!  What a dumbass. xDxD

LMFAO, you have HALF of the players committed to the next level as we have.

We are winning!

Folsom by 17!

Dear members,

On behalf of The Chief, the executive committee would like to reiterate our policy on “stalking”.  A charter member,

one S——yS———-n (redacted) has filed a complaint against a fellow member (redacted) Evidently said member has referenced S——yS——-n (redacted) name over 30 times over the past 10 days in various threads.

Mr. S—-yS——-n (redacted) would like the mods - to file a restraining order against said (un named) member.

Please consider others feeelings before hitting (send)

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

You know how you usually have a football stadium with a track around the field.  To me, Cerritos is a little bit like a track stadium with a football field in the middle.  There's a great deal of seating on both sides of the field, but you are kind of far from the action.

Also, they're going to have to do something like Sac St. with the food trucks.  Maybe that's what they did when they held the state track competitions there, but there didn't seem to be enough food vending when I went there.

Dude that sucks!!!!  Can CIF do anything right? They remind of chumpy the clown followers. Just dumb.  Instead of going for the lowest bidder, pick the one that gives both the fans and teams a better experience.  Raise the prices if you have to.  I would rather pay $100 and be in a good venue, than the opposite. 

1 hour ago, 1DayPGA said:

Question for the board. Who has a better chance?

Folsom beating DLS 

or 

BG beating MD

I don't know bro.  Both are astronomically highly unlikely.  Dang good question.  Really makes one think.  Kind of like what was their before the universe and what was the before that and before that on and on!!!

• Thanks 1