In case DLS loses

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude that sucks!!!!  Can CIF do anything right?  Instead of going for the lowest bidder, pick the one that gives both the fans and teams a better experience.  Raise the prices if you have to.  I would rather pay $100 and be in a good venue, than the opposite. 

If you went to any of the games at Sac St., you'll get a familiar feel from Cerritos.  One potential bonus, though, is that parking is closer.  :P

Another bad things is that there's only bleachers... which makes Home Depot/Stub Hub Center better, in my book.  Bring your own padded seats.

image.png.024a22a1c4707fccddd0711106823153.png

If you come down for the Friday games, you should come down to Huntington Beach for lunch and pregame drinks.

1 hour ago, 1DayPGA said:

I agree Bennett is a much better runner than Browning ever was. But Folsom not only has to worry about slowing down DLS lineman but their LB's are going to be very solid this year and will have speed to neutralize Bennett if he decides to run.  If Folsom tries to double team To'oto'o,  Jahsi Wilson will make you pay and another LB that will be making plays is Fahuia. DLS defense is going to take away that extra second or two that Folsom's offense had last year and it will disrupt all their plays.  

You forgot to mention, the much higher competition folsom will be playing up in this game.  They have never played a team this elite in history.  The jump for folsom I think might just be too high.  But, who knows, miracles have happened. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

You forgot to mention, the much higher competition folsom will be playing up in this game.  They have never played a team this elite in history.  The jump for folsom I think might just be too high.  But, who knows, miracles have happened. 

BS- 2010 Grant and Serra were BOTH better than this DLS team.

Never say ever.

Folsom by 17!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Gunnar Rask just received an offer from Air Force....he'll get more as the season goes. That's 4 out of 5 starting OL that'll be playing on Saturdays. And Roe (jr) is a beast. It's going to be ugly on both sides of the ball along the LOS for Folsom. A bloodbath.

But who's gonna stop Ngata?!!!  What a dumbass. xDxD

Folsom's lines aren't as small as you think blue. DLS lines are 100% better but you act like Folsom lines are small. 

51 Kaden Richardson OL, DL Sr. 6-2 260  
52 Tyler Hardeman OL, DL Sr. 6-2 260  
54 Logan Harrison OL, DL Jr. 6-2 220  
55 Chandon Pierre OL, DL Sr. 6-3 255  
56 Garrison Passmore OL, DL Sr. 6-4 265  
57 Tyler Nycum OL, DL Sr. 5-11 220  
58 Lucas Springer OL, DL Jr. 5-9 220  
59 Tommy Nunez OL, DL Sr. 6-0 265  
62 Colin Thomas OL, DL Jr. 5-7 185  
63 Alec Scandura OL, DL Jr. 5-11 185  
64 Jacob Day OL, DL Sr. 5-11 220  
67 Will Walker OL, DL Sr. 5-11 190  
68 Oleg Korotchenko OL, DL Jr. 5-10 190  
72 Zayd Merayyan OL, DL Jr. 5-10 255  
73 Issac Duggars OL, DL Jr. 6-0 230  
74 Colby Christierson OL, DL Jr. 5-11 240  
75 Joseph Wagner OL, DL Sr. 6-3 260  
77 David Ruiz OL, DL Sr. 6-2 280  
78 Enrique Carrillo OL, DL Sr. 6-1 270  
79 Bud Bolton OL, DL Jr. 6-2 265

6 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

If you went to any of the games at Sac St., you'll get a familiar feel from Cerritos.  One potential bonus, though, is that parking is closer.  :P

Another bad things is that there's only bleachers... which makes Home Depot/Stub Hub Center better, in my book.  Bring your own padded seats.

image.png.024a22a1c4707fccddd0711106823153.png

If you come down for the Friday games, you should come down to Huntington Beach for lunch and pregame drinks.

HB?  HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hottest chicks on earth are all over HB and NB.  

4 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Were they not? 

Not even remotely close.  Come on.  You guys played Grant when they were the walking wounded not to mention their future NFL 1st round draft pick playing at maybe 25%.  What happened the first time you played them that year with a full healthy squad?  42-0 or something like that.  Serra?  They were good, but if I am not mistaken DLS was playing and winning the BIG BOY bowl game.  For the record, I was a big fan of Dano and company that game. 

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS got SMOKED by every team they played that was even remotely better last year  

Folsom and DLS common opponent last year was same score and that was with an all junior Folsom team. 

Folsom by 17!

Honest question, how do you think Folsom would have done vs SJC last year.  Which I totally agree was a down year for DLS. 

8 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Cool.  I live 2 miles from the beach, 4.5 miles from the pier.  Let's keep this in mind.

Dude I love going down to that area all the time.  Hermosa Pier is dope too.  Count me in.  I usually go to them with my son, but he starts college this month and already has made snowboarding plans for the winter break since its the only time the baseball team will have off before mandatory workouts begin. 

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Not even remotely close.  Come on.  You guys played Grant when they were the walking wounded not to mention their future NFL 1st round draft pick playing at maybe 25%.  What happened the first time you played them that year with a full healthy squad?  42-0 or something like that.  Serra?  They were good, but if I am not mistaken DLS was playing and winning the BIG BOY bowl game.  For the record, I was a big fan of Dano and company that game. 

I agree with you that I'm not convinced Folsom would have gotten past a healthy 2010 Grant. That team was incredible and had multiple NFL players including one of the best players to ever come out of Sacramento in Shaq. Injuries plagued them. 

Serra had the #1 player in the country as their QB and had 4 WR's that were drafted in the first few rounds of the NFL draft. 

I would say that both of those teams have valid arguments to say they were better than DLS this season, wouldn't you? 

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I agree with you that I'm not convinced Folsom would have gotten past a healthy 2010 Grant. That team was incredible and had multiple NFL players including one of the best players to ever come out of Sacramento in Shaq. Injuries plagued them. 

Serra had the #1 player in the country as their QB and had 4 WR's that were drafted in the first few rounds of the NFL draft. 

I would say that both of those teams have valid arguments to say they were better than DLS this season, wouldn't you? 

A healthy Grant? Yes. Shaq was special. But Serra? Nope. They had some great athletes, but did not have the line to be a DLS. Grant had many large and physical islanders along with some sick skilled kats. Serra has always been Serra. Tons of talent, but never a disciplined big line. Always been their Achilles heel.

15 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Honest question, how do you think Folsom would have done vs SJC last year.  Which I totally agree was a down year for DLS. 

DLS beat them in a miracle. There is nothing that makes me believe that Folsom couldn't have done equally as well. 

If DLS was truly better than Folsom they would have beaten central 42-0. They didnt. Central hung 30 points in DLSs vaunted defense. How many do you think Folsom is gonna score lol

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

A healthy Grant? Yes. Shaq was special. But Serra? Nope. They had some great athletes, but did not have the line to be a DLS. Grant had many large and physical islanders along with some sick skilled kats. Serra has always been Serra. Tons of talent, but never a disciplined big line. Always been their Achilles heel.

Pretty good chance that Gardena Serra couldn't have beaten Servite, much less DLS.  They would not have beaten Corona Centennial, either.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Serra usually has a roster of like 40. 2 QBs, 4, running backs, 8 linemen going both ways, and 25 WRs. Sounds a lot like Folsom THIS year.

• Haha 4