In case DLS loses

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

This is the "stud QB" that @Blueliner is referencing. Wearing #90, mind you (WTF). Dude takes a sack and fumbles immediately, against MDs 4th string.

This is the dude that is going to lead DLS to the big victory next week!

MD didn't worry about a DLS soph. QB in 1999 either and look what happened. 

I

• Like 3

I'm beginning to think that this game and others on or around 08/17 might not be played. The fire situation in CA , specifically NorCal, is still very bad. It's been smoky skies for weeks now and might not let up any time soon.

I'm not sure how much any of the teams have been able to practice outside, or how often, and with the way the air quality is now --- I can see many of these area games cancelled.

I can't say how the air is in Concord right now but I'm only 73 miles from the DLS campus as a crow flies. I can't imagine it's much better than in the foothills of Sacramento.

Don't get me wrong, the fires and people affected by them are far more important that any athletic event. But it just figures that something would come up that could prevent this DLS-Folsom matchup from happening.

BTW, cue Sammy with a "Folsom is hoping and praying the fires prevent the game from happening" comment. LOL.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You have 10 days before the most humiliating loss in DLS history. 

Impressive. You've gone from Folsom -10, to Folsom -17 and now the most humiliating loss in DLS history. What's tomorrow's headline DLS refuses to take the field? 

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom's lines aren't as small as you think blue. DLS lines are 100% better but you act like Folsom lines are small. 

51 Kaden Richardson OL, DL Sr. 6-2 260  
52 Tyler Hardeman OL, DL Sr. 6-2 260  
54 Logan Harrison OL, DL Jr. 6-2 220  
55 Chandon Pierre OL, DL Sr. 6-3 255  
56 Garrison Passmore OL, DL Sr. 6-4 265  
57 Tyler Nycum OL, DL Sr. 5-11 220  
58 Lucas Springer OL, DL Jr. 5-9 220  
59 Tommy Nunez OL, DL Sr. 6-0 265  
62 Colin Thomas OL, DL Jr. 5-7 185  
63 Alec Scandura OL, DL Jr. 5-11 185  
64 Jacob Day OL, DL Sr. 5-11 220  
67 Will Walker OL, DL Sr. 5-11 190  
68 Oleg Korotchenko OL, DL Jr. 5-10 190  
72 Zayd Merayyan OL, DL Jr. 5-10 255  
73 Issac Duggars OL, DL Jr. 6-0 230  
74 Colby Christierson OL, DL Jr. 5-11 240  
75 Joseph Wagner OL, DL Sr. 6-3 260  
77 David Ruiz OL, DL Sr. 6-2 280  
78 Enrique Carrillo OL, DL Sr. 6-1 270  
79 Bud Bolton OL, DL Jr. 6-2 265

Who said that Folsom has small lines? I've seen and know enough to know that the LOS is NOT Folsom's strong suit. Unless you subscribe to dumbass block's theory that the average at best lines from last year will suddenly be world beaters, Hardimann had better have 8 sacks, disrupt every play AND block the onslaught that will be the DLS front 7 for 4 quarters. From what I saw last year on many occasions, he's the only one that stood out. And I hope to God you're not expecting the LB corps to stop DLS.

3 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

I'm beginning to think that this game and others on or around 08/17 might not be played. The fire situation in CA , specifically NorCal, is still very bad. It's been smoky skies for weeks now and might not let up any time soon.

I'm not sure how much any of the teams have been able to practice outside, or how often, and with the way the air quality is now --- I can see many of these area games cancelled.

I can't say how the air is in Concord right now but I'm only 73 miles from the DLS campus as a crow flies. I can't imagine it's much better than in the foothills of Sacramento.

Don't get me wrong, the fires and people affected by them are far more important that any athletic event. But it just figures that something would come up that could prevent this DLS-Folsom matchup from happening.

Probably more concerning for Folsom regarding the smoke. I'm in San Ramon, about 15 miles from DLS and it is hazy here but as far as playing I think it would have to get much worst.