8. Carson 1971

10. Blair 1969

16. Cordova 1975

21. Fontana 1987

22. DLS 2010

23. El Rancho 1968

24 Bakersfield 1966

25. El Toro 1986

Got it. I was wondering where Fontana and Cordova were at. 

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

@PrepGridiron  Can you refresh our memories on why you were mad this game was made?

Original thread when game was announced on here. If you read what he said, yes he was pissed, but he also put out FALSE information for whatever reason. Completely misleading and turned out to be false. 

He states- "At NO POINT was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen." Turned out to be a total lie. Folsom agreed for this years game to be AT DLS, and also worked to find a quality game from their original opponent, Amador Valley. Folsom did some heavy lifting. Dude was just pissed the game was happening, and on week 0. He can deny it all he wants. The proof is below. 

He goes on to state- "DLS wanted multiple weeks for multiple years, Folsom said no." Turns out that was a lie too. Folsom agreed to a two year deal. 

He then states- "AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work!" Another lie. AV got the boot in place of Folsom for week 0. It DID work. Also, the usual suspect DLS cronies stated that "DLS COULD NOT DROP AMADOR!" Also a big fat lie! They too, didn't want this game to happen and that was the excuse. 

He THEN calls the post "a rumor." This despite the fact that we know now it WAS NOT a rumor. I am not sure what his motivation was. Maybe he can clarify, which I am sure he will. I would hate to think he was purposely putting out false information. I personally he wasn't in the "know" and just wanted to save face. 

You can be mad at me all you want, but I was 100 percent spot on and truthful, with no other agenda, other than to announce this game. I just wanted to ensure we were all aware of that. You may not like that I said, and thats fine, but just because you don't like it, doesn't make it not true. And no, I am not trolling. 

9 days...............................................................................

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

3 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

You know how you usually have a football stadium with a track around the field.  To me, Cerritos is a little bit like a track stadium with a football field in the middle.  There's a great deal of seating on both sides of the field, but you are kind of far from the action.

Also, they're going to have to do something like Sac St. with the food trucks.  Maybe that's what they did when they held the state track competitions there, but there didn't seem to be enough food vending when I went there.

You are right about Cerritos. 

it is big but watching a game there is like long distance viewing. I have never liked watching games there and no longer want to make the drive. SA Stadium on the other hand, while not a modern looking, is tremendous for watching the game.

8 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

You are right about Cerritos. 

it is big but watching a game there is like long distance viewing. I have never liked watching games there and no longer want to make the drive. SA Stadium on the other hand, while not a modern looking, is tremendous for watching the game.

You're right.  Santa Ana Stadium would have actually been a pretty good choice.

image.png.b88c585e4efea58925f3dbfe236d0e7c.png

I can't remember what they have for food, but there's a parking garage across the street.

Another thing, I discovered this tiny hole-in-the-wall Mexican food place just down the street last weekend.  Totally looked grimy, but damn, that was some good eats.

2 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

I can't remember what they have for food, but there's a parking garage across the street.

Another thing, I discovered this tiny hole-in-the-wall Mexican food place just down the street last weekend.  Totally looked grimy, but damn, that was some good eats.

Like this venue more too.  Freakin CIF.  

3 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

On behalf of The Chief, the executive committee would like to reiterate our policy on “stalking”.  A charter member,

one S——yS———-n (redacted) has filed a complaint against a fellow member (redacted) Evidently said member has referenced S——yS——-n (redacted) name over 30 times over the past 10 days in various threads.

Mr. S—-yS——-n (redacted) would like the mods - to file a restraining order against said (un named) member.

Please consider others feeelings before hitting (send)

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

Kant wee jeest geet alawn

Eees bad, nooo wanna lahsutes.

4 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

If ya can remember, let us know what the name of the place is.  We'll check it out before the MD IMG game.

5 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

If ya can remember, let us know what the name of the place is.  We'll check it out before the MD IMG game.

This was the place.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/taqueria-don-panchos-santa-ana

The g-friend was nervous about the place at first, but ordered extra hand-made corn tortillas to go at the end.  I think they normally had pan-dulce, but the baker was sick that day.  :P