This one, that one and Trump something or other

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

More copy and paste plagiarism?

Well done, please continue fronting. 

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

Yoooo @BUFORDGAWOLVES    Wtf is going on ... I never created this thread and the title makes no sense lmao and the first comment is me quoting someone,,,, I’m not sure if I’m to baked but if you don’t mind can you look it to this matter

• Haha 1

Just an fyi, but this political bullshit and whatever or another flirting around with whatever that" dark" stuff was got stripped out of a football thread and sent over here.

There wasn't anything inherently wrong with the mess except it was polluting an otherwise pretty decent football topic.

I figured that if you all wanted to name call and talk politics, I'd move it over here to the first grade area. 

:D 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just an fyi, but this political bullshit and whatever or another flirting around with whatever that" dark" stuff was got stripped out of a football thread and sent over here.

There wasn't anything inherently wrong with the mess except it was polluting an otherwise pretty decent football topic.

I figured that if you all wanted to name call and talk politics, I'd move it over here to the first grade area. 

Lol you had me for a good 20 minutes trying to figure out what this thread was 

• Haha 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol you had me for a good 20 minutes trying to figure out what this thread was 

Smoke anotherun. 

xD

I coulda just deleted it altogether, but, it was just off topic. I figured why kill you all's fun. Just move it and y'all could continue if you felt like it. I had to name it something. You can edit the title if you want since it's your topic and all. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Smoke anotherun. 

xD

I coulda just deleted it altogether, but, it was just off topic. I figured why kill you all's fun. Just move it and y'all could continue if you felt like it. I had to name it something. You can edit the title if you want since it's your topic and all. 

Lmao the title is what got me .. I was like there’s no way I typed this, .. I was like WTF did I try saying 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Thanks Boss, we gotta' be wit our peeps in furst grade.

Regards,

AKA

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I guess I should say something.

I have been known to tell them to take it to the other side.

Like I said, I will not respond if stepped to on the football side.

Watch what happens.

Bro, y'all are good. 

Idc about y'all feuding and whatever. 

It's an interesting pattern going on where guys call you the N word, and then the other stuff lately. I can't quite figure out why you particularly. There are other black men here and that's not happening regularly to them. 

I've tried to look back through your feeds and get an understanding and I can only come up with you grate on them just right. Reading the crap over here, I can't really say a thing to you for grating and or setting them up in a trap. I mean look at this mess over here with Muslim hate threads and whatever as if they don't care if there is a Muslim among us or not. 

They're all about some religious liberties though. 🙄

Who the hell am I joking with? We know they don't care or that shit wouldn't be plastered right on this site. Not really one member challenged that shit. Not one. 

Y'all carry on like you want. Eff these dudes over here. If you like hanging out with 'em, Idc. I can't see why, but, hey, do you. 

Try to keep that feuding shit over here though. It's a problem spilling over into the football stuff right here at season time. 

Image result for cheers gif

18 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I guess I should say something.

I have been known to tell them to take it to the other side.

Like I said, I will not respond if stepped to on the football side.

Watch what happens.

You have been known to post off topic in football section and then you talk about football in OT , atleast 15 times